Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-28-2018

TexasGranny

I am trying to get my mind around the reality effect an RV would have on an Iraqi citizen..... Let us say that he had a 25,000 Dinar  note  (worth approximately $20.00) the day before an RV and the next day the announcement came that instead of 1 dinar being worth $0.0008. it is now worth $ 0.10 ...... My question is has the buying power of that Iraqi's  (in Iraq) actually gone to  $2,500 ? And has the price of the products  in Iraq increased accordingly ? I am just trying to get a feeling of what that citizen will be facing with an RV.  It is like Uncle Sam telling all of us that that $1.00 bill in our wallet is now worth $100.00 or more. It is mind boggling to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Chairman of the Committee Zahra Hamza Albjara in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the Ministry of Planning has not ratified the new projects of Basra since 2014, and hundreds of projects stopped before completion under an earlier decision of the Federal Government requires to stop the implementation of projects under the percentage of completion 90 %, And there are debts owed by the local government to contractors and companies amounting to more than 100 billion dinars, "noting that" some of the projects stalled to the extinction. "

Al-Bajari pointed out that "Basra needs to cancel Resolution 347, which stopped the projects, and the allocation of funds to complete them," adding that "the stalled projects, including projects to establish sewage networks and paving roads and the construction of hospitals and schools." 

That said, Adam did they cancel Resolution 347 yet ?

Adam,

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the "hard news" Iraq stories over that last few weeks, but I have heard mention that the HCL was passed, or is in a budget to be passed or something like that. Are we really that close to the enactment of the real HCL? Is it imminent? And if so, how does this realistically affect an RV timetable.

If it isn't really imminent, then how does that extend your timetable for the "event"?

Thank you, sir.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 2:31 PM, yendor said:

I am trying to get my mind around the reality effect an RV would have on an Iraqi citizen..... Let us say that he had a 25,000 Dinar  note  (worth approximately $20.00) the day before an RV and the next day the announcement came that instead of 1 dinar being worth $0.0008. it is now worth $ 0.10 ...... My question is has the buying power of that Iraqi's  (in Iraq) actually gone to  $2,500 ? And has the price of the products  in Iraq increased accordingly ? I am just trying to get a feeling of what that citizen will be facing with an RV.  It is like Uncle Sam telling all of us that that $1.00 bill in our wallet is now worth $100.00 or more. It is mind boggling to me.

I absolutely agree with Yendor in that an overnight RV of the dinar to $0.10 would be quite the shock for an Iraqi citizen and the Iraqi economy.

Here are my questions to further define Yendor’s question:

If oil is at about $70 per barrel before an RV would the price have to go to $8750 per barrel to keep up with the new purchasing power of the dinar?

If the purchasing power of the IQD 2500 banknote goes from $20 to $2500 overnight what does that do to the exchange rates between the USD and the Euro, or the USD and the British Pound, or the USD and the Japanese Yen or the USD and the Chinese Yuan?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

My takeaway from your recent comment(s) is(are) that we should prepare for what level of success each one of us wants to prepare for. (Did I just end my sentence in a preposition)? ( Guess I should have said "wants to experience").

So prepare for what level of success you want to experience.

Dust off your plan, and paperwork, and prepare.

Is that kinda the right track? Simply put, be a boy scout, be prepared.

• Like 1