Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Detoxing Mercury Half Story

So for some time now a few years I have grown in my knowledge of Mercury and just how volatile and corrupt it is. When I was in the Air Force in 2004 I had a dentist who drilled in my teeth (btw I never had any prior pain) because he said I needed fillings and so He would end up giving me two silver fillings that took up half of each tooth (crazy I know now)...turns out that silver is half Mercury!!! (heat and mercury in your mouth is a big NO NO)  Anywho fast forward to 2015, I had started drinking a lot of distilled water (pure water) because I had learned from the interwebs that distilled water grabbed on to toxins and flushed them through the body...So I had totally forgot about the mercury in my mouth and decided I would do a three day water fast for other health reasons, by the third day my mouth had a really bad stagnant halitosis and I could not figure out why...upon putting a light in my mouth and looking at my gum lines I could actually see little balls of metal coming out about half a centimeter below my fillings!!!!!!!!!!! which clearly meant my body was trying to push out that poison...ok I stopped the detox at that point cuz I was also getting headaches that I couldn't handle (that is actually a sign of detox)...

Fast forward to june 2017 I finally had the opportunity to get the mercury fillings removed I had to drive to Austin and overnight the trip cuz this office was closest to me and used the proper vacuum technique so I spent half day in his chair getting this removed and putting a new composite in its place...the following day on the long drive back I started filling tired and I would end up being exhausted for about a month and a half, during this time I got a boil on my lip and I had a boil fester on the back of my tongue never once did I think it was the mercury, I thought I had collected a germ from the dentist, I also had bad headaches and I also had the craziest sensational experience in my head (I looked it up and I think its related to the "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" effect) it happened twice once where I was smaller than the space around me and another where I was bigger than the space around me and both times all I could do was be really still...Also one time I got really confused like I actually couldn't think about thinking, I started pacing trying to capture my thoughts and I was stuck In this weird limbo where I had no control, lasted about 30 seconds but that was enough for me to freak out... I decided to start drinking distilled water again cuz I was feeling like I could barely function and water fasting just seemed like the only option and it did work, I felt like I was getting my energy back also...however the fungi and worms wanted sugar and I would go on a binge and break it...

fast forward to January 2018 my neck is hurting really bad and a friend suggested DMSO which within 20 minutes I was blinded in my right eye diagonally half my lower vision completely gone!!!!!! with a pressure headache, I laid down and my vision would get better then I would stand up and I became blind again so I laid back down to put pressure on the back of my skull and after  45 minutes I was able to stand and had my vision back...turns out the sulfur opens up your cells and it unloads or uploads toxins or nutrients depending on what you add to the DMSO, but I didn't add anything which, since, it was put on my neck must of had a dumping effect and things must have been lodged and relodged in my head somewhere...causing the temporary blindness.

ok so in hindsight all these weird sensations and I need to add twitching and numbing of my limbs and feets and hands, also burning sensations in my hands and knees basically after a bunch of research on mercury symptoms which include neurological issues with my nerves, the mercury basically tears away at the myelin sheath around your nerves and when that happens your nerves start sending out all kinds of signals and I'm sure wires are getting crossed or fused or leaking or whatever happens when you get damage to your nerves. 

So I am a long way away from Mercury detox but now I'm sure its Mercury and Other toxins that have just accumulated from years of eating crap, vaccines (before I knew they were neurotoxins) and prescriptions, My body is at the Point of giving me MS, Fibromyalgia, Rhumatoid Artritis, and probably early onset Altheimers (sp), cuz it turns out all these are linked to myelin sheath destruction...which I have all the symptoms of all these diseases.

So after a lot of youtube vids and google searches, I think I am going to do Dr. Andy Cutlers Protocol using ALA and DMSA http://clubtbyh.com/2016/07/26/are-you-taking-alpha-lipoic-acid-please-stop-until-you-read-this/

BASICALLY IN ORDER TO GET RID OF HEAVY METAL TOXINS FROM YOUR BODY the ALA binds to metals but has a half life of three hours which means you better be able to take some more ALA in three hours cuz if you don't it will bind to the metal and then drop it somewhere else In your body called "redistribution" and jack you up even more...

So I'm hoping to officially start an actual ALA DMSA Regimen soon. The only reason I'm having a problem getting started is you have to have your intestines cleaned out before starting and I always end up crashing/ binging  by day three and you have to have regular bowel movements (some people say you need to be having 3 movements a day!!!!!) before starting the chelation of heavy metals. So starting tomorrow I plan on going on a fast and somehow not binge. So wish me luck, I plan on fasting and removing some of the parasites (I have read that we all have them) before getting started because detoxing from worms, candida and other fungi have its own serious detox symptoms, SO before I can even chelate I have to accomplish this first step which in past experiences has been painful (headaches, backaches, and cravings)

So wish me luck guys, I hope to rebuild the myelin sheath throughout my body, I also read that turkey tail mushrooms and reishi mushrooms are used in rebuilding myelin...so more to come, if yall have any ideas of what not to do then by all means tell me. or of what I should do, I am open...

k later,

and oh by the way if you are having neuro issues by all means look into that link I provided above...ok peace out

and something else, I had neuro issues dating back to  2005 in my medical records, I didn't realize they were neurological or significant until this past year when I started digging in my records, and I had numbing, burning, and twitching and lockjaw and fatigue and slow heart and blurred vision!!! so its just years of build up! so hope I can remove the worms first. one step at a time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/24/2018 at 8:57 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Good Luck. Keep us posted.

What md11fr8dawg said! 

You may have already gone past these issues, but in case you haven't. 

Have you had any heavy metal testing done to establish the baselines you are starting with? It allows you to objectively see if things are moving in the right direction. It also validates that you are chasing the right interventions for what is presenting in your body. 

I was gifted (:wacko:) as a child with massive amounts of mercury fillings. After the mercury was removed (by a Dentist here in Austin) I still had a lot of symptoms that were mimicking the mercury. The heavy metal test  did not show elevated mercury levels and allowed me to hone in on other strategies. 

Edited by adhoc10
spelling error
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank goodness you have realized and are taking (more) action.

You might try this product. 

https://www.healthrangerstore.com/collections/detox/products/heavy-metals-defense-powder-90g?variant=16538985985

Mike Adams has made amazing contributions to natural health.

He is the owner of CWC Labs, internationally accredited and they receive Zero money from the Govt, Big Pharma or Academia.

They also offer a test to determine heavy metal presence, such as adhoc10 suggested.

https://www.healthrangerstore.com/collections/detox/products/cwc-labs-heavy-metals-analysis?variant=20627172865

To your health.  :)

• Upvote 1