Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 March 2018

Adam Montana

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

"Guaranteed higher return" - YES

"Tax haven trust account" - no, but you'll definitely get a top notch education that will teach you to never use those words again! :twothumbs: 

"Other investments with guaranteed returns" - Other investments, yes. Guaranteed returns? There is no such thing, but we're dealing with the closest thing possible.

Here's an excerpt from the VIP section:

That's just a partial outline. The VIP section has evolved into something very special over the years, and quite frankly, most new members are by word of mouth, not from my mentions of it in the weekly updates. I don't even do the regular newsletter any longer, because I'm busy enough in the VIP section.

Nobody is twisting your arm, but $50 for 3 months is less than a month's worth of daily coffees. If you've spent 5 hours looking at rumors and wondering what is "REALLY" going on and how to best protect yourself, I certainly hope your time is worth more than $10/hr! And anyone on here with more than 10 posts has DEFINITELY spent a minimum of 5 hours looking into this stuff, probably a lot more than that on actual IQD, yet a small $50 investment into yourself is questionable?

:shrug: 

Like I said... nobody is twisting anyone's arm.

Have a great day, everyone!

:tiphat: 

I understand how guranteed investments work 😉 Just checking to see what kind of outfit your running here 😎

Also, thank you for the clarification, I appreciate that. 

Now regarding the VIP enrollment, will you possibly be doing a Easter incentive or should I just not waste anymore time and get enrolled today :D and can you provide the link ? 

(Hint hint, from now until Easter 50% off)

😬

Edited by ISAAC88
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Synopsis said:

This is all my opinion ONLY that is very strong and may not be entirely accurate so I want to make the disclaimer if You choose to read.

I must say I am disappointed by the individuals calling Adam to task for offering astronomically beneficial services post event for the highest return on the conversion of IQD, banking advice, investment advice, and other tools for safety, security, and legacy purposes. There are exceptional individuals who have also secured IQD who take advantage of these services offered by Adam (and Affiliates).that, based on common interest, can provide further advice for maintaining the highest benefit for this investment post event.

I did my research going into this IQD investment. I checked out the claims and stability of this site. I waited about four years before I jumped in to nearly all the OSI services. If the IQD was a scam, how come the IQD could be sent back to the licensed currency dealers to convert to another bone fide currency although at a loss pre event? Wouldn’t some authority have stepped in by now and shut this nominally 10 year old DV site down if something illegal was going on?

I know I will need A LOT of advice post event to do EVERYTHING necessary for minimizing taxes short and long term along with privacy so that is why I am here.

Make no mistake, in my very strong opinion, Adam, DV affiliates, DV members, post event service providers are ALL service PROVIDERS NOT service PERFORMERS. No one but me bears the risks for my PERFORMANCE decisions. The services acquired here are not an insurance policy to avert personal decision consequences. No one is EVER responsible for my vulnerabilities or stupidity. There are, as it should be, many things I will have to do for myself for Safety, Security, AND Legacy purposes. I believe in the 10/90 principle for this investment. 10% of the work pre event/90% of the work post event. Are You ready? I am trying to be mentally and emotionally prepared like focusing on the race before it gets started. Sure, a lot o fun things and to celebrate since we all “Made It” post event and to kick off new relationships on common interest. Zipped lips now and after the event is likely key to all this. Too many cards on the table and especially to the wrong people could make one and others a target. Money does funny things to people especially those that think some windfall some one else has is theirs, too. My opinion is if (figuratively) some one else thinks they have the uindenialbe right to stick their hand in my pocket, then they will have no problem slicing my throat in a heart beat if I try to yank their empty hand out of my pocket. “There is no honor among Thieves”. I used to think people steal and then have no honor. I have come to realize the people without honor are the ones in the company of thieves. I would suggest considering who You have told about this investment. Are they honorable? What will they be like after the event? Have these same individuals told anybody pre event what You have done and Your arrangements or will they disclose these things post event? Will they pepper You for information about what You are doing post event and then disclose the information to others?

Loose lips sink ships. Typically, vulnerabilities extend past the individual knowingly or unknowingly who divulges information of interest to others pre and post event. It is important to know who to trust pre and post event. I do not know for sure but I suspect there is a gang plank on the post event DV Cruise (er, Pirate) ship for the loose lippeers. Well, OK, maybe not the best analogies here but my sentiments only.

I really appreciate EVERYTHING, Adam, DV Staff, DV contributors, and post event affiliates have done, are doing, and will do for the paid service clients. :tiphat:

Well, OK, I was really, really hacked (I don’t know if You could tell that :o) about what was said because it shows a significant lack of research, reason, AND consideration regarding this investment and with regard to the pre event paid services provided here. I still occasionally see what I can find and I have found no more reputable site and services.

I suspect I along with a lot of other folks will be very disappointed in paid service clients who figuratively stand in the middle of the room bawling because they are not being spoon feed the things they could and should have been doing for themselves that only they can and should do for themselves. This will clog up the process for the other paid service clients - if they let the tantrum begin and continue. Asking for help, ABSOLUTELY, and understanding others who are saucered and blown need to be processed as well and may work through the process faster should always be in mind. I plan to stay Calm, Cool, Collected, and then do what I need to do realizing others need similar advice and can have their items processed so I may need to return to the line to make the most of the services being Provided - and others, too.

Well, OK, I am off my soap box now.

I am really excited about the times!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Mr. Synopsis,

As always, eloquently stated my friend.

I agree on all points.

Post event we'll be talking as we all have our strong and weak points of knowledge. The important thing is to recognize the latter and fill that void with the help of others like yourself and others here at DV.

Proper, "Plank Placement For Optimum Utilization"? Now there I can be most helpful...

Thank you and good day to you Sir.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, tankdude said:

You might want to take a look here -

I believe this quote makes it about as bottom line as I can find...but remember, in this case the jury is still out and you will need to talk to a good CPA or Tax Attorney (which - being a VIP - I will surely get a list of from Mr. Montana once this pops...)

"Foreign currency exchanges are either dealt with under Section 1256 or under Section 988 of the Internal Revenue Code. Section 1256 is set up for gains on contracts (futures & forward contracts) made by investors in widely traded currency. Since this is not a widely traded currency and since it is not under contract, Section 1256 does not apply.

The IRS Publication 525 that you referenced mentions a "Personal Transaction" above $200. (By the way it is on page 33, not page 30) This language comes directly out of Section 988. However, what you are doing is not a personal transaction. Personal transaction as contemplated in Section 988 specifically excludes anything done for the purpose of producing income (referenced under section 212). A "Personal Transaction" is one where you exchange money for your trip to Belgium and when you get back you exchange it back. Everyone on this board is holding currency for the purpose of producing income. That is not a "Personal Transaction" but is an income producing investment transaction. Therefore, it falls under the rules of Section 988 and is Ordinary Income."          

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

As always, eloquently stated my friend.

I agree on all points.

Post event we'll be talking as we all have our strong and weak points of knowledge. The important thing is to recognize the latter and fill that void with the help of others like yourself and others here at DV.

Proper, "Plank Placement For Optimum Utilization"? Now there I can be most helpful...

Thank you and good day to you Sir.

Thank You, Mr. Captain BVI, Sir, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting You and a host of other DVers post event!!! :woot:

Until then, smooth and happy sailing to You, Sir!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time...............................

• Upvote 3

I'm new here and just curious as to why the cut off once this does occur? I know this is a event of a different magnitude but what about the folks who really cant afford it now , but could once this happens? Im not asking for the secrets, but why not work with them? I know I would be patient for that same ground work to be laid out if its to benefit in the long run...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

There are a few reasons, but this is perhaps the most important:

I can only prepare for the amount of VIP members I know we have. To allow more in after the fact would dilute the quality of services provided and be a disservice to those that have supported this site with their financial contributions over the years. 

I am a loyal person with integrity. I could never justify lowering the quality of service provided to long time loyal VIP members, not for any amount of money. 

So, quite simply, taking on more members (liability/workload) after the RV is just not an option. 

:tiphat: 

Here, Here my friend.

Now tell the truth, did you hide my bat:lol:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

If you want to get involved.......do so.......

if for any reason you don't, or can't......that's ok too.

There are over 78,000.....mostly business related posts in the section.

Many involved in VIP made, .....(by networking together on a new asset base, cryptocurrencies)....a 2000% profit in 2017.........will it be that high this year.........time will tell??

FATCA, REITS, AIIB, BIS, Gold Backed Petro Yuan, World Bank. SDR's........a much more ..........

Did you know you can build a Concrete  house that is EMP proof......don't know what an EMP is?  That might hurt...... 

Look at VIP as an investment in an education..........and it just might be as valuable as a 4 year degree at pennies of the cost....

JMO.....good luck with what ever it is you decide to do......CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

JS214....My wife and I are both retired. She, being far more intelligent than I, worked & retired from a large company and has a great 401k and other cool stuff. I did not so all I have is social in-security.

This all means we're on VERY limited budgets.

We figured long and hard and TOTALLY trust Adam. We're VIP, OSI and Corporate. It was a stretch! Neither of us regrets one cent of our investment. While waiting...and waiting and...(well, you know)...we've learned a huge volume of great information about this investment, safe guarding that investment and safely building on it. All the mods are so helpful and informative. You'll not be alone in this group. All the information designed to lessen the amount of taxes that we will pay. Everything Adam and his great mods preach is about safety and staying legal.

Bottom line to this epistle is find a way to become part of this highly intelligent and friendly group!

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, trinity said:

I live in the UK and don't know whether joining the VIP group would benefit me at all.  Would love to hear 

what Adam thinks about it.  

Im not in the USA, but in god's country Canada  :)  and from everything I have seen, VIP will supply the same benefits as those in my big neighbour's place the USA :)

So I would say yes, since most contact will be by Internet, some, not all, then yes, I can with a clear conscience say " Take the plunge and join "

:twocents:  pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I think this very good advice. Too bad that I can't take advantage of it.  Unfortunately, the person that got me into purchasing IQD is not available to guide me and help me out. Her brother is a trader and is the one that told her to get in on the IQD. She is very knowledgeable on trusts and safe guarding  ones assets. Unfortunately, I am on my own and terrified of making mistakes.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Sandrider said:

I think this very good advice. Too bad that I can't take advantage of it.  Unfortunately, the person that got me into purchasing IQD is not available to guide me and help me out. Her brother is a trader and is the one that told her to get in on the IQD. She is very knowledgeable on trusts and safe guarding  ones assets. Unfortunately, I am on my own and terrified of making mistakes.

It is good to be Leary. Since your invested in dinar that is one mistake you DID NOT make :)  . Once you cash out just take baby steps moving forward to safe guard your new found wealth and you will be fine.

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 3/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, Synopsis said:

This is all my opinion ONLY that is very strong and may not be entirely accurate so I want to make the disclaimer if You choose to read.

I must say I am disappointed by the individuals calling Adam to task for offering astronomically beneficial services post event for the highest return on the conversion of IQD, banking advice, investment advice, and other tools for safety, security, and legacy purposes. There are exceptional individuals who have also secured IQD who take advantage of these services offered by Adam (and Affiliates).that, based on common interest, can provide further advice for maintaining the highest benefit for this investment post event.

I did my research going into this IQD investment. I checked out the claims and stability of this site. I waited about four years before I jumped in to nearly all the OSI services. If the IQD was a scam, how come the IQD could be sent back to the licensed currency dealers to convert to another bone fide currency although at a loss pre event? Wouldn’t some authority have stepped in by now and shut this nominally 10 year old DV site down if something illegal was going on?

I know I will need A LOT of advice post event to do EVERYTHING necessary for minimizing taxes short and long term along with privacy so that is why I am here.

Make no mistake, in my very strong opinion, Adam, DV affiliates, DV members, post event service providers are ALL service PROVIDERS NOT service PERFORMERS. No one but me bears the risks for my PERFORMANCE decisions. The services acquired here are not an insurance policy to avert personal decision consequences. No one is EVER responsible for my vulnerabilities or stupidity. There are, as it should be, many things I will have to do for myself for Safety, Security, AND Legacy purposes. I believe in the 10/90 principle for this investment. 10% of the work pre event/90% of the work post event. Are You ready? I am trying to be mentally and emotionally prepared like focusing on the race before it gets started. Sure, a lot o fun things and to celebrate since we all “Made It” post event and to kick off new relationships on common interest. Zipped lips now and after the event is likely key to all this. Too many cards on the table and especially to the wrong people could make one and others a target. Money does funny things to people especially those that think some windfall some one else has is theirs, too. My opinion is if (figuratively) some one else thinks they have the uindenialbe right to stick their hand in my pocket, then they will have no problem slicing my throat in a heart beat if I try to yank their empty hand out of my pocket. “There is no honor among Thieves”. I used to think people steal and then have no honor. I have come to realize the people without honor are the ones in the company of thieves. I would suggest considering who You have told about this investment. Are they honorable? What will they be like after the event? Have these same individuals told anybody pre event what You have done and Your arrangements or will they disclose these things post event? Will they pepper You for information about what You are doing post event and then disclose the information to others?

Loose lips sink ships. Typically, vulnerabilities extend past the individual knowingly or unknowingly who divulges information of interest to others pre and post event. It is important to know who to trust pre and post event. I do not know for sure but I suspect there is a gang plank on the post event DV Cruise (er, Pirate) ship for the loose lippeers. Well, OK, maybe not the best analogies here but my sentiments only.

I really appreciate EVERYTHING, Adam, DV Staff, DV contributors, and post event affiliates have done, are doing, and will do for the paid service clients. :tiphat:

Well, OK, I was really, really hacked (I don’t know if You could tell that :o) about what was said because it shows a significant lack of research, reason, AND consideration regarding this investment and with regard to the pre event paid services provided here. I still occasionally see what I can find and I have found no more reputable site and services.

I suspect I along with a lot of other folks will be very disappointed in paid service clients who figuratively stand in the middle of the room bawling because they are not being spoon feed the things they could and should have been doing for themselves that only they can and should do for themselves. This will clog up the process for the other paid service clients - if they let the tantrum begin and continue. Asking for help, ABSOLUTELY, and understanding others who are saucered and blown need to be processed as well and may work through the process faster should always be in mind. I plan to stay Calm, Cool, Collected, and then do what I need to do realizing others need similar advice and can have their items processed so I may need to return to the line to make the most of the services being Provided - and others, too.

Well, OK, I am off my soap box now.

I am really excited about the times!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Your words resonated with me big time. Stay safe and vigilant at all times. Loose lips....and who all knows about your investment, good points to consider. Lot of snakes out here... thank you Syn!

38 minutes ago, ninu320 said:

Your words resonated with me big time. Stay safe and vigilant at all times. Loose lips....and who all knows about your investment, good points to consider. Lot of snakes out here... thank you Syn!

You Are Welcome, Ninu320, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!!!

• Upvote 3

On 3/22/2018 at 11:24 PM, RedRock44 said:

I was told a Platinum VIP certificate would be all I needed at the bank to identify me as part of the DV group. What is the wallet ID card that skeetdog is referring to? 

We were issuing the wallet cards for a time, they are a substitute for the paper certificate and so the same thing. Definitely not a required item - paper or plastic both do the same thing. 

For clarification, the wallet Platinum cards are NOT currently being offered. 

• Upvote 7

Ok so, how much better is the guaranteed better  exchange rate in VIP...10%...20% ? 

Also, how do the banks that contracted with our VIP group know what their spread is going to be if they don't know the rate? 

Im just trying to put all the pieces together. I mean, just how much accumulative value is thought to be held within all the VIP members holdings of Dinar anyway?

8 hours ago, MRCHIPS said:

I believe that we were told that the permanent wallet ID card was going to be mailed upon the RV happening. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sort of correct. If you're attending any post RV VIP events, they will be issued in person.

The reason we stopped issuing them via mail is because it's like a Drivers License or State issued ID - we need proof of identity, a reasonably usable photo, etc. It just ended up being a PITA tbh, and since they aren't a necessary item, we eliminated the option at this time.

You'll certainly want one, but the wallet card isn't "required" for anything that you can't use your paper Certificate (along with other valid matching ID).

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3