Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 March 2018

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, DWitte said:

The world is full of awful, ungrateful, miserable people.  Luckily, there are way more good, honest decent people that have a real grasp as to what's really going on.  It's simple, negativity makes headlines.  The rest of us just keep chugging along under the radar.  Enjoy.

DW

Thanks buddy for the kind words towards me

never knew you how much you respected me

thanks 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I find it amusing when I see comments from people saying they don't want to pay for VIP now, but a lot of those same people have contacted me privately and offered to pay double, triple or more to get in AFTER the RV.

Sorry, not gonna happen. :) It costs money NOW to prepare and provide the programs we have here, and last time I checked there are no government grants available for opportunities like we are involved in! The positive support system">support from paid VIP members should be testament to the value there, even pre-RV. 

Nobody is being forced to join. I'll keep doing these free weekly updates for the time being, but you've been warned... Ya snooze, ya lose! 

Welcome to all the new VIP members. I'll be sending a VIP email over the next couple days, possibly as late as Saturday morning. There will be a post in the VIP section announcing it, so you can verify that you're receiving my emails properly.

:tiphat: 

Ok, Adam. Just to recap. What exactly is VIP offering?

I mean I'm sure it's great to chat on the other side of this forum with all the clever "in-the-know" investors. 

But what am I actually getting, what are my definite features and benefits? 

- guaranteed higher return on my exchange?

- tax haven trust account?

- other possible investments? If so are they guaranteed and secured in tangible assets?

Thanks for all you do here on DV btw.

Edited by ISAAC88
  • Upvote 1

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy
5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yea I gave you a ruby.:lmao:consider it payback for all the ones you've given me. how's that for putting a name beside it?:P:lol::):lmao:

Santa Drops A Steaming Red Hot Lump Of Coal From His ‘Chimney’ And Walks Off ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

What tax ? Sorry to change the subject slightly , but many have been wondering what kind of tax we may be subject to . As far as I know ,there is nothing in the tax code presently that addresses tax on profits of currency exchange ,and tax can't be retro active . Is it somewhere in the new tax code ?

While there are many well intentioned and educated professionals who claim otherwise, the MAJORITY of professional Tax Attorneys agree and interpret the US Tax code to demand this be taxed as Personal Income. 

For most individuals this will not be at the rate they have been taxed at, but the rate of the total RV valued amount. 

It has been speculated that on average an investor in IQD holds 2Million in IQD. (typically purchased at <$2000). Even with the new 2018 Federal Income Tax, that could be 37%($550K+/-). Then states with Personal Income tax will be in addition to that. For example, California would have about a 12% additional tax (about $175k).

So for people who feel investing in VIP membership to support this site and learning how to legally avoid (not evade) taxes is a waste of their money, I can't imagine how they may feel when demanding they pay 35%+ to their taxes... 

And if you are among those who do not believe a Windfall or Retroactive Tax is not a REAL and historically accurate possibility, we'll then you heard it here first (check it out if you actually care) 

Remember, Politicians like Nancy Pelosi have come up with creative revenue generating ideas (like Taxing Retirement Savings and other once considered safe retirement reserves). After all, it is all of those wealthy people who should be paying for those who cannot afford things. :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ISAAC88 said:

Ok, Adam. Just to recap. What exactly is VIP offering?

I mean I'm sure it's great to chat on the other side of this forum with all the clever "in-the-know" investors. 

But what am I actually getting, what are my definite features and benefits? 

- guaranteed higher return on my exchange?

- tax haven trust account?

- other possible investments? If so are they guaranteed and secured in tangible assets?

Thanks for all you do here on DV btw.

"Guaranteed higher return" - YES

"Tax haven trust account" - no, but you'll definitely get a top notch education that will teach you to never use those words again! :twothumbs: 

"Other investments with guaranteed returns" - Other investments, yes. Guaranteed returns? There is no such thing, but we're dealing with the closest thing possible.

Here's an excerpt from the VIP section:

Hey all, thanks for joining the VIP room here at DinarVets.com

It is time to update this, so here we go!

Your support system" rel="">support is what keeps this site open, without you there would be NO DINARVETS - PERIOD. Everyone on the forum owes you a debt of gratitude, and I applaud you for your commitment to the site and to the investment!

With that said, VIP is NOT a right - it is a privilege. Consider this an elite country club that you paid to get into... even though you paid, your butt will still be booted to the curb if you cannot or will not maintain a mature and civilized demeanor.

So, what exactly do I get with my VIP membership?

Let me start with what you DON'T get.

You do NOT get:

• The same crap you read at other sites (WOW RV TOMORROW AT $3.49!!!!!)
  • A magic RV Crystal Ball. There isn't one.

If you came in here to see the magic crystal ball that tells you a date and a rate, let me know within 24 hours of joining and I'll give you a full refund. You obviously misunderstood the benefits of joining - and I don't want people in here who can't even read.
Here's what you DO get:

• Guaranteed higher cash in return Post RV. If this doesn't put more in your pocket than your VIP fees, I'll refund DOUBLE what you paid for VIP. Every penny, X2.
  • Private Message privileges
  • Text Message (free) when the RV is announced! (http://iqd.me/l/text)
  • Instant Messaging in the Chat Room (when it's working!)
  • You surf the site AD FREE. No ads!
  • Access to a network of people serious about this investment.
  • I do my best to answer ANY questions asked in this forum - less than 3 hours usually.
  • Special occasions: a VIP chat or conference call.
  • Depending on your interest: Discussion on other investments and way to make profits.
  • Coming soon: After the RV, this VIP room will turn into a strictly investment club. You are already in!

You will see some of the same information out on the free forum, and that's to be expected. you will NOT see all of the information out there - period.

Another MAJOR benefit to your VIP membership is our ASSET PROTECTION programs. I strongly encourage you all to research these in as much depth as possible, starting with the following:

OSI. OSI is our flagship asset protection program, and it's something that is used by millionaires and billionaires throughout the world. If they aren't using this EXACT strategy, they are using something very close! You can get started

That's just a partial outline. The VIP section has evolved into something very special over the years, and quite frankly, most new members are by word of mouth, not from my mentions of it in the weekly updates. I don't even do the regular newsletter any longer, because I'm busy enough in the VIP section.

Nobody is twisting your arm, but $50 for 3 months is less than a month's worth of daily coffees. If you've spent 5 hours looking at rumors and wondering what is "REALLY" going on and how to best protect yourself, I certainly hope your time is worth more than $10/hr! And anyone on here with more than 10 posts has DEFINITELY spent a minimum of 5 hours looking into this stuff, probably a lot more than that on actual IQD, yet a small $50 investment into yourself is questionable?

:shrug: 

Like I said... nobody is twisting anyone's arm.

Have a great day, everyone!

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

21 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Long Time no see TM. I figured your precious metals play must of hit it big or a reactor went into meltdown mode  :) 

pp

good to see you too PP

ha ha ha .....neither lol

metal stocks are growing steadily (buy em while there cheap is my motto), no meltdowns but changed jobs back into the private sector for a while (there's a new nuclear power station to be built here in the UK) lots of work to be done.

Edited by The Machine
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, The Machine said:

good to see you too PP

ha ha ha .....neither lol

metal stocks are growing steadily (buy em while there cheap is my motto), no meltdowns but changed jobs back into the private sector for a while (there's a new nuclear power station to be built here in the UK) lots of work to be done.

Yes, I was really glad you were kind of toutering us on metals.  I got in low and almost Immediatly made a profit.

Glad your doing well.

pp

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, marcos said:

I LIKE it!! But, mmm, maybe you’ve got the decimal in the wrong place and it should be 3.33? 😂😂😂   BAMM

That's what I said for years, (ask any of the old timers here) I will take either at this point of over ten years of this ....

Edited by waterman13
Additional
  • Like 1

Today is Thursday March 22, 2018 @ 4:50 pm PST. So sorry to burst your bubble everyone but I just googled the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to be $0.00084; NOT $0.0015.

If the HCL is the only thing holding up this RV, then what's the hold-up on Iraq taking care of business with the HCL?

Go RV!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

This is all my opinion ONLY that is very strong and may not be entirely accurate so I want to make the disclaimer if You choose to read.

I must say I am disappointed by the individuals calling Adam to task for offering astronomically beneficial services post event for the highest return on the conversion of IQD, banking advice, investment advice, and other tools for safety, security, and legacy purposes. There are exceptional individuals who have also secured IQD who take advantage of these services offered by Adam (and Affiliates).that, based on common interest, can provide further advice for maintaining the highest benefit for this investment post event.

I did my research going into this IQD investment. I checked out the claims and stability of this site. I waited about four years before I jumped in to nearly all the OSI services. If the IQD was a scam, how come the IQD could be sent back to the licensed currency dealers to convert to another bone fide currency although at a loss pre event? Wouldn’t some authority have stepped in by now and shut this nominally 10 year old DV site down if something illegal was going on?

I know I will need A LOT of advice post event to do EVERYTHING necessary for minimizing taxes short and long term along with privacy so that is why I am here.

Make no mistake, in my very strong opinion, Adam, DV affiliates, DV members, post event service providers are ALL service PROVIDERS NOT service PERFORMERS. No one but me bears the risks for my PERFORMANCE decisions. The services acquired here are not an insurance policy to avert personal decision consequences. No one is EVER responsible for my vulnerabilities or stupidity. There are, as it should be, many things I will have to do for myself for Safety, Security, AND Legacy purposes. I believe in the 10/90 principle for this investment. 10% of the work pre event/90% of the work post event. Are You ready? I am trying to be mentally and emotionally prepared like focusing on the race before it gets started. Sure, a lot o fun things and to celebrate since we all “Made It” post event and to kick off new relationships on common interest. Zipped lips now and after the event is likely key to all this. Too many cards on the table and especially to the wrong people could make one and others a target. Money does funny things to people especially those that think some windfall some one else has is theirs, too. My opinion is if (figuratively) some one else thinks they have the uindenialbe right to stick their hand in my pocket, then they will have no problem slicing my throat in a heart beat if I try to yank their empty hand out of my pocket. “There is no honor among Thieves”. I used to think people steal and then have no honor. I have come to realize the people without honor are the ones in the company of thieves. I would suggest considering who You have told about this investment. Are they honorable? What will they be like after the event? Have these same individuals told anybody pre event what You have done and Your arrangements or will they disclose these things post event? Will they pepper You for information about what You are doing post event and then disclose the information to others?

Loose lips sink ships. Typically, vulnerabilities extend past the individual knowingly or unknowingly who divulges information of interest to others pre and post event. It is important to know who to trust pre and post event. I do not know for sure but I suspect there is a gang plank on the post event DV Cruise (er, Pirate) ship for the loose lippeers. Well, OK, maybe not the best analogies here but my sentiments only.

I really appreciate EVERYTHING, Adam, DV Staff, DV contributors, and post event affiliates have done, are doing, and will do for the paid service clients. :tiphat:

Well, OK, I was really, really hacked (I don’t know if You could tell that :o) about what was said because it shows a significant lack of research, reason, AND consideration regarding this investment and with regard to the pre event paid services provided here. I still occasionally see what I can find and I have found no more reputable site and services.

I suspect I along with a lot of other folks will be very disappointed in paid service clients who figuratively stand in the middle of the room bawling because they are not being spoon feed the things they could and should have been doing for themselves that only they can and should do for themselves. This will clog up the process for the other paid service clients - if they let the tantrum begin and continue. Asking for help, ABSOLUTELY, and understanding others who are saucered and blown need to be processed as well and may work through the process faster should always be in mind. I plan to stay Calm, Cool, Collected, and then do what I need to do realizing others need similar advice and can have their items processed so I may need to return to the line to make the most of the services being Provided - and others, too.

Well, OK, I am off my soap box now.

I am really excited about the times!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

No need for apologies on here Syn.  If anyone was wise they, hopefully, did as you did.  If not, well then they just got lucky.  We all know this investment is not for everyone.  Those that came here from other so called intel sites thinking that the RV should have happened every week for the last 10 years are just waking up to the reality that we here at DV already knew.

I spent almost 6 years reading the news here on DV anonymously, until Adam changed the security.  Thanks Adam, I would have rather remained anonymous.  LOL..J/K sir.  After I purchased my Platinum VIP I read and researched more.  After getting my new "VIP education" which I really did not know about, I took the plunge to OSI.  And repeated my education on OSI.  Both of these educations were inside and outside of DV.  If anyone has been paying attention to the news the lady that won the powerball, I think in January sued the state lottery commission to keep her name out of the news.  Her right to privacy trumped the lotteries right to publicity.  That was one of my main concerns regarding this investment is my privacy with this hits, from the IRS, to the gov't, to anyone else for that matter.  The only people that know I am in this are the ones that got me in this.  And yes I trust them with my life so I know they will not say anything.

Anyways I have met a lot of great, intelligent, funny people on here.  I look forward to meeting them post event.

So DILLY DILLY SYN and carry on.  :tiphat:

SR

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Caye98 said:

While there are many well intentioned and educated professionals who claim otherwise, the MAJORITY of professional Tax Attorneys agree and interpret the US Tax code to demand this be taxed as Personal Income. 

For most individuals this will not be at the rate they have been taxed at, but the rate of the total RV valued amount. 

It has been speculated that on average an investor in IQD holds 2Million in IQD. (typically purchased at <$2000). Even with the new 2018 Federal Income Tax, that could be 37%($550K+/-). Then states with Personal Income tax will be in addition to that. For example, California would have about a 12% additional tax (about $175k).

So for people who feel investing in VIP membership to support system" rel="">support this site and learning how to legally avoid (not evade) taxes is a waste of their money, I can't imagine how they may feel when demanding they pay 35%+ to their taxes... 

And if you are among those who do not believe a Windfall or Retroactive Tax is not a REAL and historically accurate possibility, we'll then you heard it here first (check it out if you actually care) 

Remember, Politicians like Nancy Pelosi have come up with creative revenue generating ideas (like Taxing Retirement Savings and other once considered safe retirement reserves). After all, it is all of those wealthy people who should be paying for those who cannot afford things. :twocents:

And TFYU holds all the answers you will need in life.  :lmao:  Cheers Caye and see you there.  :drunk:

SR

1 hour ago, SupraRacer said:

Anyways I have met a lot of great, intelligent, funny people on here.  I look forward to meeting them post event.

So DILLY DILLY SYN and carry on.  :tiphat:

SR

Thank You, SupraRacer, for sharing Your story AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I, too, have met a lot of great, intelligent, and funny people on here and I look forward to meeting them post event!!! :twothumbs:

Yep, Delightful So....................DILLY DILLY SR And Carry On!!! :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Like I said... nobody is twisting anyone's arm.

Folks, I offered to be Adam's, "Enforcer", and not only twist your arms but break them off and beat you with them until you joined VIP but 

Adam won't let me do that. :angry: He's just that nice a guy. :wub:So you're gonna have to take a plunge and see for yourself the rewards for being in

VIP. But I assure you, you won't regret it. 

Now where did I put that baseball bat? :ph34r:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I have been here almost since Dinarvets been around, have gotten a lot my friends and family involved in dinar. I have been a VIP member several times before....Do I dare to think that I will be left behind if  I'm not in VIP at this present time... I doesn't bother me, if I don 't make as much as everybody else. But do I need VIP to cash in or know when it happens?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RedRock44 said:

I was told a Platinum VIP certificate would be all I needed at the bank to identify me as part of the DV group. What is the wallet ID card that skeetdog is referring to? 

They were issued probably five years or so ago. They were not working out as hoped so they were discontinued. They are still honored in place of the actual certificate received as well. We have had the luxury of time to create many different options and allow those in place to evolve and this was yet another one that has.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2