Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is he losing it???

If you own your own business like I do, you want nothing to do with the left’s agenda.  Give me less government and stop stealing my hard earned money and giviving it to illegals and others who won’t work.  I’m 65 years young and I work as hard now as I did when I got my first job at age 14. Working is good for the soul.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If you own your own business like I do, you want nothing to do with the left’s agenda.  Give me less government and stop stealing my hard earned money and giviving it to illegals and others who won’t work.  I’m 65 years young and I work as hard now as I did when I got my first job at age 14. Working is good for the soul.  

I agree Pitcher... Taxes suck, but it really sucks when multi-national corporations get this corporate welfare. When America was booming in the 50s and 60s, corporations were paying 40% and it was working fine... The idea that they should pay less and individuals should pay more is obscene. People think they just got a tax break, but when they see what they can no longer deduct it will hurt. And the individual tax break ends, but the corporate one doesn't. And this morning I see our government just passed a budget spending more. You own a business, can you cut income and increase spending? You might, but you won't do it for long, before the creditors come calling. I know the left likes their social programs and we know they are wasteful, but the right is supposed to be conservative and they are not showing us that... And Trump, who was going to make tough chooses to make America great again, is in for the reduced income and increased spending plan.. So it is the same as it ever was... Lot's of pork and Americans paying for it. 1.3 Trillion???? How do these guys sleep at night?

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:53 AM, bostonangler said:

I agree Pitcher... Taxes suck, but it really sucks when multi-national corporations get this corporate welfare. When America was booming in the 50s and 60s, corporations were paying 40% and it was working fine... The idea that they should pay less and individuals should pay more is obscene. People think they just got a tax break, but when they see what they can no longer deduct it will hurt. And the individual tax break ends, but the corporate one doesn't. And this morning I see our government just passed a budget spending more. You own a business, can you cut income and increase spending? You might, but you won't do it for long, before the creditors come calling. I know the left likes their social programs and we know they are wasteful, but the right is supposed to be conservative and they are not showing us that... And Trump, who was going to make tough chooses to make America great again, is in for the reduced income and increased spending plan.. So it is the same as it ever was... Lot's of pork and Americans paying for it. 1.3 Trillion???? How do these guys sleep at night?

B/A

I see u fail to mention individual welfare as a problem...hmmm interesting, how do you sleep at night? Welfare as a whole should be overhauled NOT just corporate. But as long as the laws are what they are & I was a business owner I would take advantage of them as well. If there is a legal tax loophole you can utilize...would you? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

loophole

Loopholes are made to be taken advantage of, that doesn't mean they are good for America. Personally, I believe in a consumer tax not an income tax... If someone buys a $50,000 car or a $20,000 car the tax should be the same. If GE spends $4 million on supplies and Boeing spends $10 million they should pay the same percentage.... Tax what we spend, not what we earn.

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Loopholes are made to be taken advantage of, that doesn't mean they are good for America. Personally, I believe in a consumer tax not an income tax... If someone buys a $50,000 car or a $20,000 car the tax should be the same. If GE spends $4 million on supplies and Boeing spends $10 million they should pay the same percentage.... Tax what we spend, not what we earn.

B/A

On 3/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, bostonangler said:

More

“Special Council is told to find crimes, whether a crime exists or not. I was opposed to the selection of Mueller to be Special Council. I am still opposed to it. I think President Trump was right when he said there never should have been a Special Council appointed because.....

He is now talking about himself in third person... That is not a good sign.

Didn't you understand Trump is never losing.The only LOSERS are you and your friends here ( 2 - 3 libturds ). It's known well who they are....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

I see you sidestepped my question about individual welfare......so ur not a liberal.....yeah right

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

I see you sidestepped my question about individual welfare......so ur not a liberal.....yeah right

Sorry, I do think in any civilized society there is a need for social programs. At times anyone might need help. Do I think our system is abused? Absolutely. Do I think recipients should pass a drug test, be enrolled in work related training programs, and should there be time limits? Yes. yes and yes.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry, I do think in any civilized society there is a need for social programs. At times anyone might need help. Do I think our system is abused? Absolutely. Do I think recipients should pass a drug test, be enrolled in work related training programs, and should there be time limits? Yes. yes and yes.

B/A

understood. I believe forced charity via taxation is the wrong way to go. I believe if folks like yourself want to help those in need (noble by the way).....fantastic. But IMO it should be a choice NOT a mandate. JMO

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

understood. I believe forced charity via taxation is the wrong way to go. I believe if folks like yourself want to help those in need (noble by the way).....fantastic. But IMO it should be a choice NOT a mandate. JMO

I hope you never find yourself needing help.... Circumstances don't always go our way and people are not always able to help. JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I hope you never find yourself needing help.... Circumstances don't always go our way and people are not always able to help. JMHO

B/A

And who's to say I haven't needed help at some point in my life?  Still doesn't change my view

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

IMO It's not society's responsibility to solve mine or anyone else's woe's

That's what civilized societies do... We could live in a third world country... Or Russia, where we wouldn't be having this conversation... It's about humanity... I agree people are or least should be responsible for themselves, but there are times when people need help. I don't want all my taxes dollars being spent on weapons of mass destruction. That shouldn't be a mandate either. We have enough weapons to destroy the world many times over, perhaps we should put some money back for the next big dust bowl. Or do you grow your own food too?

America, as Ronald Reagan said "is a shining light for the rest of the world" Let's not turn ourselves into a Fascist country where only the party members benefit. JMHO

B/A 

• Downvote 3

On 3/21/2018 at 6:15 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So I'm a Snowman because I busted your poor attempt at disparaging are wonderful awesome president of the United States Donald J Trump with your pathetic fake news? I'm laughing my butt off right now. You knew full well what you were doing.

LDG, by now with all the laughing you have done isn't your butt a little flat now. 😉😃

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

That's what civilized societies do... We could live in a third world country... Or Russia, where we wouldn't be having this conversation... It's about humanity... I agree people are or least should be responsible for themselves, but there are times when people need help. I don't want all my taxes dollars being spent on weapons of mass destruction. That shouldn't be a mandate either. We have enough weapons to destroy the world many times over, perhaps we should put some money back for the next big dust bowl. Or do you grow your own food too?

America, as Ronald Reagan said "is a shining light for the rest of the world" Let's not turn ourselves into a Fascist country where only the party members benefit. JMHO

B/A 

So now the LEFT is going to tell us what we should do...to be civilized....now that's RICH. The MORAL compass that you & the rest of the left try to project is sic (IMO). What is one of the biggest financial busts we as a "civilized" country has attempted...with little or zip results......ANSWER: Welfare.

• Upvote 2

wE AS A "CIVILIZED" society/nation have spent BILLIONS of gullible taxpayers monies............hmmmm last I looked we as a "civilized" society/nation are no closer to solving the problem. What's the definition of insanity? The USA is the poster child on this issue

• Upvote 2