Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar exchange questions

madness

First post, wanted to thank you all for having this forum. I am worried about the exchange coming soon, I really would like to get the contract rate sign the NDA etc etc. but I am concerned. it says first come first serve, so did they set aside enough contract money for the west coast exchangers? New York will have a 3 hour head start. Also just your all opinion, they say there are about 4-8 million people going to cash in when the 800 number comes out, with that many people blowing up the phones,  its just mind boggling how they are going to handle that many calls coming in all at once. Any last advice on what one might do to increase there odds of getting the contract rate. would you call multiple banks and see who can get you in first? will I be able to just tell them over the phone I want the contract rate can I get it. you all see where Im going with this, any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I see this is going to pop real soon and the biggest fear I have is not being able to get the contract rate. thanks.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe you have bought into WAY too much of the other Dinar GURU POO POO. 

That will clear up most of your misconceptions.  In a nutshell - The CBI will set the rate for all exchanges - there will be no "contract rate."  No need for a NDA - once this becomes a recognized international currency, most banks will cash it in for you - and probably a good number of currency exchanges.  The only difference will be the amount of spread the institution will charge.

"If you are exchanging currency, you pay a spread. Your dealer may not ADD a spread, but somehow someway you are paying a spread!"  (Quote from Adam's Cash in Guide)

As for 800 numbers - don;t get me started on that one. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, madness said:

ok thanks for clearing that up.

madness, don't know how long you have had dinar or how much you have researched, but I hope you take what tankdude and Rmc10 said to heart.  There are a lot of scam artists and con people out there waiting to get their hands on your dinar.  There is so much good information on this site.  I would start by going through Adam's chats (under the chat forum).  You can scroll through past chats and get a feel for the truth. 

• Upvote 4

How long have you been at this, incidentally?. been at this for about a little over a month. looks like some people in the private groups have received the 800 numbers, getting rumors, but I have done a lot of research and it looks like its going to pop, its just a matter of time. Plus I got some dong too. so hoping that will pay off too. Hell even if the dinar comes on the market at $3.71 that is still a darn good return on your money. I did not put too much in so im not tripping. I am going about life like I always do. 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, madness said:

How long have you been at this, incidentally?. been at this for about a little over a month. looks like some people in the private groups have received the 800 numbers, getting rumors, but I have done a lot of research and it looks like its going to pop, its just a matter of time. Plus I got some dong too. so hoping that will pay off too. Hell even if the dinar comes on the market at $3.71 that is still a darn good return on your money. I did not put too much in so im not tripping. I am going about life like I always do. 

I have held dinar since 2005.  I've been here (DV) for over 6 years.  I will tell you I believe there are no 800 numbers other than those the banks already have. The "special groups" the other sites talk about are either vapors induced by "hopium" or scams being run by some of the less scrupulous.

as for rate of return...I'm going stay on the conservative side with Adam.  I expect initially $0.10 to $0.30. That's what my initial plans are kind of built around.  My own personal theory is that they will "delete the three zeros" - which to me means move the value by 3 decimal points.  So - since 1 IQD is currently $0.00084, applying this logic (or more correctly hoping I'm right) that would make 1 IQD worth $0.84. 

I don't personally see them coming out over 1:1 - if they do I will do my happy dance all the way to the bank.  If any of the other scenarios happen... which I believe are far more realistic...I will still do my happy dance, but only at home and will drive to the bank.  😛

• Upvote 4

Well I also heard there is a contract rate of $28.50 and you sign an NDA, i hope that might be available, not holding my breath but hoping, I think the dong is going to pay off better. I guess people were basing there price of the dinar when saddam was in power, which if I recall was something like 3 dollars plus before we took him out. I could see it going back to that in time or maybe now,  been in business since 97 so I kind of take things with a grain of salt, but if it does RV cant hurt to make a little extra change. All kinds of crazy rumors flying around, some say tonight, Tues. next week, could be middle of April, but seeing as my friend has been waiting 6 years, he said this is closet it has ever sounded to actually happening. So im going to sit here and drink my beer and see what happens. One thing is for dam sure, I sure as hell am not going to let any of this mess with my beer drinking time. LOL cheers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 1:19 PM, madness said:

Well I also heard there is a contract rate of $28.50 and you sign an NDA, i hope that might be available, not holding my breath but hoping, I think the dong is going to pay off better. I guess people were basing there price of the dinar when saddam was in power, which if I recall was something like 3 dollars plus before we took him out. I could see it going back to that in time or maybe now,  been in business since 97 so I kind of take things with a grain of salt, but if it does RV cant hurt to make a little extra change. All kinds of crazy rumors flying around, some say tonight, Tues. next week, could be middle of April, but seeing as my friend has been waiting 6 years, he said this is closet it has ever sounded to actually happening. So im going to sit here and drink my beer and see what happens. One thing is for dam sure, I sure as hell am not going to let any of this mess with my beer drinking time. LOL cheers.

No such animal. This sounds like something so Guru came out with. Not trying to slam you Madness, just been in this for 15 years and have seen this a dozen time. Also, DO NOT send your dinar to any of these people. Keep it with you until this hits.  Best thing you can do is to join VIP and get the straight scoop.

• Upvote 2

Im not sending anyone anything, my friend is part of a group, when the rv hits he will tell me what to do and I will follow his instructions, should be straight forward, just glad I got a darn good chunk of dong, I like the dong, think I will have good luck with that, well see.

• Downvote 3