Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD 0.0015 on Google!

Joe Sutherland

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Saskatoon. It's about 3 1/2 hrs. from my place. I am Impressed, your spelling was pretty close.

pp

Glad I didn’t miss it too much. I’ve heard he and my sister mention it a lot during the last 25 or so years. I was hoping to visit the area with them one day but his mom died a couple years ago so I’m not sure they will ever return. The pictures they took while visiting were just beautiful. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, copper13 said:

Hey smart guys? Is this new on the Central Bank of Iraq webpage??? It appears to be 3 new articles that won’t translate... this is pic of one of the articles on its main page...

https://cbi.iq/news/view/637

I am not following ? I hit the English translate button and everything seems to translate ?

pp

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bama Girl said:

Glad I didn’t miss it too much. I’ve heard he and my sister mention it a lot during the last 25 or so years. I was hoping to visit the area with them one day but his mom died a couple years ago so I’m not sure they will ever return. The pictures they took while visiting were just beautiful. 

The area is fantastic, Saskatoon it self, not so much.

pp

I’ll give It a try.  

We we were going to take the Dinar international in 2016 but we were all on vacation when the memo came in from the IMF.  In 2017 we just couldn’t get our stuff together and besides we like reading the rumors forum at Dinar Vets.  It’s great entertainment so we decided to make everyone wait till 2035.  So keep posting and making us laugh you silly Americans.

Edited by Pitcher
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, copper13 said:

Weird... I couldn’t get my translator to work. Does it say anything worth while? I think it’s a new article?

Performance Indicators for Reserves and its Related Risks for 2017

The annual reports of foreign reserves showed positive performance in 2017 compared with performance in 2016. Foreign reserves of the CBI grew by 7% in 2017 compared to 2016. At the investment portfolio level, the investment portfolio in US dollars grew by 38% as a result of the expansion trend Investment in gold, bonds, treasury bills and deposits, and the investment portfolio in gold witnessed a positive growth of 15% in 2017 due to the increase in the value of gold equivalent in 2017 than it was in 2016. Also the investments of the Central Bank of Iraq in the Islamic cheques grew, which will be issued by the Islamic Development Bank by 50% in 2017 compared to 2016.

The annual performance of the risk was also positive due to the 15% rise in the euro between 2017 and 2016, sterling 10% and Australian dollar 8%.

The reserves management takes into consideration the importance of the geographical distribution of investments. The foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq are distributed to eight countries, led by the United States of America, France, Switzerland and Britain.

The foreign investment management mechanism has developed significantly after efforts to establish banking relationships and the use of electronic trading platforms such as Bloomberg and Reuters, where a large proportion of foreign reserves are now self-managed, after it was managed by correspondent central banks.

Best Regards…..

Dr. Mazen Sabah Ahmed

Investment Department

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, copper13 said:

Thanks poker! I think there two other news articles on the CBI webpage also? Maybe just maybe one of them may have good news???

No worries. We all help each other. nothing exciting that I could see in the other articles.

Thxs for bringing it up though. Sometimes things "disappear" after being posted awhile.

pp

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I am not following ? I hit the English translate button and everything seems to translate ?

I went down the  rabbit hole  of the cbi website posted above  and found something I had never seen before concerning damaged bank notes , written In perfect english . One point covered  " burnt or BURIED  notes . Ha !

20 minutes ago, Starrider said:
USD/IQD View USD/IQD FullQuote bell.png 1184  1186  0
0.00%
1184  1184 
13:33:43

Here is something to watch today

http://www.netdania.com/Products/QuoteList/QuoteList.aspx?m=q&t=dollar-middle_east

The decimal is missing 

Starr

Hey Star, thanks for the heads up and the links!

I'm viewing it on my mobile...

The link didn't show me any IQD that I could see so I did a search for it and the results showed the decimal..  

I'm not doubting you, I just think we are seeing two different things.

Could you post a screenshot of what you are looking at?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Hey Star, thanks for the heads up and the links!

I'm viewing it on my mobile...

The link didn't show me any IQD that I could see so I did a search for it and the results showed the decimal..  

I'm not doubting you, I just think we are seeing two different things.

Could you post a screenshot of what you are looking at?

Thanks!

Hey Joe It's not there but this could change like yesterday

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Hey Joe It's not there but this could change like yesterday

I saw it yesterday also. It’s back to normal today. I would post a screenshot but  I can’t figure out how to compress pictures and post in the forum.  

• Upvote 1

I’m happy the bomber is gone.  Hopefully he didn’t leave any surprises or inspire copy catters.  I talked to all my family and they are very relieved but still very diligent.  Very scary ordeal which could probably happen in any major US city.  

• Upvote 2