Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD 0.0015 on Google!

Joe Sutherland

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Yo Snap - This Thread Has Suddenly Turned Into A Spontaneous Rate Fluctuation Party With Peeps Passing Around The Drinks And Getting All Fluct Up On A Tuesday ! :o 

XgoOo.gif

Did Anybody Just Hear Shots ...

:D  :D  :D 

Looks like we are going to party like it is 2099. I for sure am not going to make it, so I want in early.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Looks like a DV meeting is going to take place. If you ever head out to Williamsburg VA. We should meet for sure. All are welcome.

Great on my way

need a place to stay for a few months

leave key under door mat

• Haha 3

Oh yeah, what a happy day. Always loved that song.  Got another one for us all below.

14 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

I'm sure it's just a test, maybe a ping as we saw two weeks ago,but who knows?  I'm pretty sure their will be a change in the value before we see article VIII at the IMF and that my friends will be a Happy Day !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dinarham said:

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth .

Donde esta the gift? Movement of any kind is great. It's just that I and a parcel of others are Vets when it comes to this potential investment. Shoot it has gone up and down a dozen of times since I got into this in 2006. I enjoy things stacking up right, and moving in the right direction. I don't think the digital extraction method would successfully pull the RV outa the azz of the CBI at this point. So I wait for Adams call. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Looks like a DV meeting is going to take place. If you ever head out to Williamsburg VA. We should meet for sure. All are welcome.

Picher. we have been through a lot down here and Bellaire was not excluded since Harvey but, as usual Texans Pull through, and the Astros have been a great inspiration for all of us.  I love Andie Pettite!  Remember when the whole steroid thing was going on in Congress, his wife told him to tell the truth because his children were watching?  He did and he is still in my heart as a good man and the head of a great family.

• Upvote 2

Sometimes it’s just fun to get fired up.  I remember in 2009 or 2010, can’t remember now, but I saw 1.49 on XE for about 30 minutes.  

That one got me pretty fired up.  You remember the mars newspaper stories were supposed to be a secret code that the RV was imminent, 

haha.  Ya, I’ve seen and read it all for over 10 years.  

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Lucky Dragon said:

I feel like these temporary changes to the value is a test. I believe we are close. Here is some information regarding, revaluation of foreign currency

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/financials/general-ledger/foreign-currency-revaluation-general-ledger

Thanks for the information, Lucky Dragon.  

Since this has happened twice this month (March 6th and today), I think (too) that this is a test.  I'll bet they are getting all their ducks in a row for an end-of-March, 1st Quarter, increase in dinar price.

• Upvote 3

Harvey was horrible.  I hope your House didn’t flood. I have a good friend whose house has flooded twice in the last 3 years. He lives off Braeswood.   You a Rice U baseball fan?   I had a lot of my players go there to pursue their ball careers and get a great education.  Till the Astros started winning I actually enjoyed going there more than Minute Maid.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At least there is a pattern to these shenanigans so I'm hoping that these are just the RV button pushers practicing for the big upcoming day!!!  Why don't they just go ahead and make the magic happen. I'm thinking no one is pushing harder for this then Abadi . It might just buy him another term to finish everything he has been pushing for.  Getting Iraq back on the right path to prosperity! Maybe even get some of those big ol loans paid back! 

:crossedfingers:

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

I'm sure it's just a test, maybe a ping as we saw two weeks ago,but who knows?  I'm pretty sure their will be a change in the value before we see article VIII at the IMF and that my friends will be a Happy Day !

Do this, its fun. Push the > button and scroll backwards.

51 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Great on my way

need a place to stay for a few months

leave key under door mat

Davis, I hope I get to meet you when this train finally comes into the station. You have given me many chuckles and smiles during this ride and I appreciate your humor.  I have a brother-in-law from Saskatchewan and he has a lot of wit as well. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

:praying: Last I heard was 5 around lunch the last one being a Fed-Ex sorting depot. They have got to catch that nut job.

pp

Downvote

#6 turned up at a Fed Ex store front, unexploded early this morning. Hopefully will find some evidence on it! 

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Davis, I hope I get to meet you when this train finally comes into the station. You have given me many chuckles and smiles during this ride and I appreciate your humor.  I have a brother-in-law from Saskatchewan and he has a lot of wit as well. 

Where about's in Saskatchewan ? That's where I live.

pp

• Upvote 1