Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Decision of the House of Representatives is likely to hold the meeting tomorrow

yota691

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: The 
decision of the House of Representatives Imad Juhna, on Wednesday, that the Presidency invited the parliamentary blocs to hold a meeting on the 29th of this month to vote on the pending laws, stressing the need to agree with the heads of the blocks to mobilize to attend this meeting.

"The Presidency called on the parliamentary blocs to a session on 29 to vote on the pending important laws," he said, adding that "the laws ready to vote from 30 to 20 laws, including oil and gas laws and the Federal Court and cyber crimes and other laws and decisions Ready to vote if the quorum is completed. " 
He added that "the vote on the laws is a great achievement of the House of Representatives and not to legislate is a take on the parliament and therefore the deputies who want to address their audiences to pass the laws," noting that "not to vote on those laws because of political stubbornness between the blocks to the will of some of them, The people know who these parties are. " 
He pointed out that "the law of the Federal Court in the inclusion of the Council for more than five years because some blocks want to veto, and some of them want to put a court in the court."
He added that "between the laws of oil and gas, which is the cause of the dispute between the center and the region because there is no law regulating the interaction between the parties," noting that "the law of information crimes, which is important laws based on the detection of crime and aggressors on people and control of terrorist cells in addition to there are laws Others are very important social security and the laws of ministries because some ministries operate without a law and there are decisions concerning students and important segments of the Iraqi people.
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

Deputies: the deportation of dozens of laws to the next parliamentary session

Deputies: the deportation of dozens of laws to the next parliamentary session
Last updated: March 21, 2018 - 1:21 PM

BAGHDAD / The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Wednesday that the political differences will leave more than twenty laws ready to vote to the next session. "The Legal Committee has completed the final draft of more than twenty laws referred to it by the other committees after the completion of the first and second readings and discussed." He added that "the laws are ready to be submitted to vote in a special session full of quorum," noting that "the difference of blocks on a paragraph or two paragraphs by any law will prevent the passage of those laws and deported to the next parliamentary session." Last week, the House of Representatives postponed its scheduled session to vote on more than 20 laws on the implementation agenda for lack of quorum.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Sooo, this ship of fools last met with a quorum on the 13th, did some blah blah blah, then adjourned till the 15th with no quorum. So to say they did something 'productive' is a loose term. Then Jabouri goes out of country, with 20 plus laws awaiting a vote, and they set the 29th as an 'urgent' last gathering. Could there be a more despised group in the whole Middle East?? 14 meetings with quorum since January 1st. And these folks are out stumping for re-election?? Pathetic and disgusting.

:butt-kicking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Let’s see how clever they really are.  Do they tie up all loose ends, pass ALL remaining bills so the RV takes place without a hitch prior to the election ( so they can keep their phony baloney jobs ): or screw it up AND STILL expect to keep their jobs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

This is completely Off Topic and apologies to everyone... but I have a question for TEN YEARS LATER.

Please, please, please, please can you tell me where I can get that crazy little ant that runs around on your post. It's the best thing ever and I will understand if it's a secret.

Back On Topic... thank you to everyone on the latest forums. There is so much incredibly informative and interesting info posted every day at the moment and, after 14 years as a Dinar Vets Member and never missing a day without logging in... you need to know the how much we appreciate the wisdom, the thoughts and the wise-cracking you all contribute to keep the show on the road!

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, cesspool said:

This is completely Off Topic and apologies to everyone... but I have a question for TEN YEARS LATER.

Please, please, please, please can you tell me where I can get that crazy little ant that runs around on your post. It's the best thing ever and I will understand if it's a secret.

Back On Topic... thank you to everyone on the latest forums. There is so much incredibly informative and interesting info posted every day at the moment and, after 14 years as a Dinar Vets Member and never missing a day without logging in... you need to know the how much we appreciate the wisdom, the thoughts and the wise-cracking you all contribute to keep the show on the road!

Good morning cesspool. Click on the Emoticons when replying to a post

then click categories and scroll down. You will find the little bugger. :D

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Mr. Neggy also appears to have a personal grudge against Chuck Finley. I’ve seen Chuck get the red ruby for simply saying “good morning”    :shrug:

Might be my wife

i don't say good morning at all anymore

i get up and cower and hide in the closet 

• Haha 6

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, yota691 said:

The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its last session in the third parliamentary session, on the 29th of this month, called "the session of the important laws," in order to pass the legislation ready to vote, thus ending the last legislative chapters of this session.

I love this part. I could reread this statement 10 times a day. !!

The purple trophy for making a great find Yota !!

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I love this part. I could reread this statement 10 times a day. !!

The purple trophy for making a great find Yota !!

pp

Maybe  they’ll keep their word this time: noting that the World 🌎 is watching-if they’re not sweating bullets, they will if they screw this up. 

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 4

Cautiously optimistic here given their track record.

If Abadi desires to get the country running, all he would have to do is televise the session as it is the last prior to the elections.

Simple.

I hope he is reading this...

GO MOOLA NOVA!!!

(couldn't help myself)

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Decision of the House of Representatives is likely to hold the meeting tomorrow