Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq will have a branch bank in USA, Canada & Australia

Floridian

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

No, it's Yota.  I guess he just doesn't like me,

Please don't put words in my mouth. It called forum rules, which date back almost a decade. Prior to my arrival or yours. It states No links to other dinar sites..Not trying to give anyone a hard time, just going by the rules. 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well, I was just reported again, for linking to another site in this post.

First, I thought it was okay to post rumors in the "Rumor Section".

Second, how does the post link to another site?  (Which I know I am not allowed to do.) I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  :(

Yota, instead of reporting me again, please tell me what I'm doing that is wrong and I won't do it again.  And I really do appreciate all your wonderful posts.  You are great!  I just wish you would stop reporting me, and instead correct me, so it doesn't happen again.  Thank you so much.  :)

Floridian, I see no one actually explained how to post without a link. When you post, at the bottom of the post window in a black bar with white letters down near the :Submit" button, you will see something like "post as plain text" click that and it will remove or at least deactivate the link... I hope this helps.

B/A

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Please don't put words in my mouth. It called forum rules, which date back almost a decade. Prior to my arrival or yours. It states No links to other dinar sites..Not trying to give anyone a hard time, just going by the rules. 

Okay then!  I think I've explained enough about what happened, but one more time - I know the rules but did not see how I was breaking them.  Markinsa explained it yesterday.  I see now what I was doing wrong.  It won't happen again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Floridian, I see no one actually explained how to post without a link. When you post, at the bottom of the post window in a black bar with white letters down near the :Submit" button, you will see something like "post as plain text" click that and it will remove or at least deactivate the link... I hope this helps.

B/A

Ah!  "Post as plain text" will remove/deactivate the link.  I had no idea!  Thank you so much, BostonAngler.  That is a very big help and I really appreciate it. :)

It's a shame that some people do not understand that Senior Citizens aren't as savvy about technology as younger folks.  These people are not understanding or helpful.  

Sad, because some day they will be in the same position, as technology moves on.  I do believe in the old saying "What comes around, goes around".

A little kindness never hurts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Floridian said:

Apparently, I must be posting a link to another site, but I don't understand how it's happening.  I certainly don't mean to do that because I know it's not allowed.

No one tells you how to correct it, they just send an email saying you have been reported. 

Been there done that

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

Iraq will have a branch bank in USA, Canada & Australia

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:
Ending the Producers of Al Taif Money Transfer

08/03/2018 09:10

Ending the producers of AlTaif for Money Transfer changing the activity from Money transfer to Islamic Bank the name of the bank is AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became 

100,000,000,000 ID.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxporta.....038;type=1

USA Branch

AT-App.jpg

USA Branch

Sama Investment and Trading Inc
Central Ave. NE5184
Minneapolis, MN 55421

Toll Free: 3135205566
Email: info@taifco.com

Working Hours:

Mon – Fri: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM

Sat: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM

Canada Branch (Toronto)

AT-App.jpg

Canada Branch (Toronto)

Branch Name Al-Taif (Toronto) Address 1967 Lawrence Ave E. unit 5, ON M1R 2Z2 Country Canada City Toronto-Scarborough

Working Hours:

Sat: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Sun: Holiday

Australia Branch (Sydney)

AT-App.jpg

AL-Taif INC. company for money transfer and exchange
Neeta City Shopping Centre Shop G51, Smart St, Fairfield, NSW 2165

Working Hours:

Mon – Fri: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM

Sat: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Australia Branch (Melbourne)

AT-App.jpg

195 Lygon St, Brunswick East

Working Hours:

(UK) London

AT-App.jpg

(UK) London

TMT MONEY TRANSFER
379 Edgware Road, London, W2 1BT
Working Hours:

(Mon-Sat) from 9.30 AM – 6.00 PM

Ending the Producers of Al Taif Money Transfer

08/03/2018 09:10

Ending the producers of AlTaif for Money Transfer changing the activity from Money transfer to Islamic Bank the name of the bank is AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became 

100,000,000,000 ID.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxporta.....038;type=1

USA Branch

AT-App.jpg

USA Branch

Sama Investment and Trading Inc
Central Ave. NE5184
Minneapolis, MN 55421

Toll Free: 3135205566

Working Hours:

Sat: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM

Canada Branch (Toronto)

AT-App.jpg

Canada Branch (Toronto)

Branch Name Al-Taif (Toronto) Address 1967 Lawrence Ave E. unit 5, ON M1R 2Z2 Country Canada City Toronto-Scarborough

Working Hours:

Sat: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Sun: Holiday

AT-App.jpg

Neeta City Shopping Centre Shop G51, Smart St, Fairfield, NSW 2165

Working Hours:

AT-App.jpg

195 Lygon St, Brunswick East

Working Hours:

(UK) London

AT-App.jpg

(UK) London

TMT MONEY TRANSFER
379 Edgware Road, London, W2 1BT
Working Hours:

(Mon-Sat) from 9.30 AM – 6.00 PM
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

بنك Charterone
     بنك Citzen
      بنك Chase
      Bank Of America
     بنك Comrica
     بنك BNC
     بنك Fifth Third
     بنك TCF
     بنك Wells Fargo
     بنك US
     بنك City

http://altaifmt.iq/banks-agent.....side-iraq/

GOOGLE Translated:

United States of America
       Charterone Bank
      Citzen Bank
       Chase Bank
       Bank Of America
      Comrica Bank
      BNC Bank
      Fifth Third Bank
      TCF Bank
      Wells Fargo Bank
      US Bank
      City Bank

بنك Charterone
     بنك Citzen
      بنك Chase
      Bank Of America
     بنك Comrica
     بنك BNC
     بنك Fifth Third
     بنك TCF
     بنك Wells Fargo
     بنك US
     بنك City

GOOGLE Translated:

United States of America
       Charterone Bank
      Citzen Bank
       Chase Bank
       Bank Of America
      Comrica Bank
      BNC Bank
      Fifth Third Bank
      TCF Bank
      Wells Fargo Bank
      US Bank
      City Bank

• Upvote 3

Now Just Pass The HCL ...

:D  :D  :D 

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

The parliamentary economy of / Mawazine News /: the coming days the date of passing the law of oil and gas

March 14, 2018

Economie

Since 2018-03-14 at 17:52 (Baghdad time)

65635536635356356563.jpg

Special – Mawazine News

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, Harith al-Harithi, Wednesday, that the next few days will witness the vote on the laws of a very important, while noting that among these laws the law of oil and gas.

Al-Harithi told Mawazine News that “the next few days will witness the completion of all the laws that are stalled reading and voting to end this few remaining period of parliament by reading the largest number of laws.”

He explained that “the important laws that will be read are the law of oil and gas for its economic importance and the revenues of the state and how to deal with it, in addition to the laws of parties and social security and health professions and many laws will be read and voted to end.

It is noteworthy that there is a package of laws in the House of Representatives because of the differences of political blocs around them, and was deported to several parliamentary sessions. Ended 29/6 N

http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2

3-15-2018   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article: 

"The parliamentary economy of / Mawazin News /: the coming days the date of passing the law of oil and gas

Quote: "...the next few days will witness the vote on the laws of a very important,

while noting that among these laws the law of oil and gas..."  ...

There's your basket of laws. Let's hope they can do it.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

بنك Charterone
     بنك Citzen
      بنك Chase
      Bank Of America
     بنك Comrica
     بنك BNC
     بنك Fifth Third
     بنك TCF
     بنك Wells Fargo
     بنك US
     بنك City

GOOGLE Translated:

United States of America
       Charterone Bank
      Citzen Bank
       Chase Bank
       Bank Of America
      Comrica Bank
      BNC Bank
      Fifth Third Bank
      TCF Bank
      Wells Fargo Bank
      US Bank
      City Bank

Does this mean that the above banks will start buying/selling dinars?????  (I hope!)

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

Glad to know I'm not alone.  :lol:

Floridian, no worries, we have all made mistakes here. I remember in my early days here I was posting news from a source, well, not so reliable  :o I was called a pumper, and, got the hang of things here fast. Most all of us have good intentions, but, sometimes our excitement gets the better of us :D

Its all good, and no harm done. Hopefully we will all be celebrating with them there umbrella drinks in paradise 🌴☀️ Cheers, and the best of your day to you :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Floridian, no worries, we have all made mistakes here. I remember in my early days here I was posting news from a source, well, not so reliable  :o I was called a pumper, and, got the hang of things here fast. Most all of us have good intentions, but, sometimes our excitement gets the better of us :D

Its all good, and no harm done. Hopefully we will all be celebrating with them there umbrella drinks in paradise 🌴☀️ Cheers, and the best of your day to you :twothumbs:

Thanks, Wiljor.  :D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Now Just Pass The HCL ...

Well Thug, there's always hope. Two weeks left before these idiots head out for re-election campaigns

and they're already using that as an excuse to be absent.

;)

Related image

• Haha 1

Dinar Thug,

I read the details of the Australian outlets for AL-Taif elsewhere and being in Australia, decided to give them a call to sound them out. I rang both the Melbourne and Sydney branches and spoke to a female employee in Melbourne and a guy in Sydney. The woman claimed that the currency would not improve in value anytime soon, suggested that my 2003 notes were out of date??? and advised that because of the vast corruption and security issues in Iraq, I should immediately sell my notes for cash on eBay???

The fellow in Sydney was similarly dismissive of Iraq's prospects and said that he had had many conversations with Dinar holders and while he enjoyed(?) talking to holders, he suggested to each person, that their currency holdings would be valueless for a very long time.

Neither employee would entertain the possibility that the currency will suddenly revalue in the near future. For what its worth, I have a long background in the security industry and generally, a good nose for when someone is lying to me, so I can only tell you all that both employees sounded sincere and honest...time will tell!

Also, there is no mention on the company's official Australian web-site regarding any role as an official representative of the Iraqi government.

p.s. I've been around this currency for many years, so dear reader don't assume my limited number of posts at this site suggests a lack of knowledge or interest the future potential for this currency.

11 minutes ago, blackrobes said:

The woman claimed that the currency would not improve in value anytime soon, suggested that my 2003 notes were out of date??? and advised that because of the vast corruption and security issues in Iraq, I should immediately sell my notes for cash on eBay???

The fellow in Sydney was similarly dismissive of Iraq's prospects and said that he had had many conversations with Dinar holders and while he enjoyed(?) talking to holders, he suggested to each person, that their currency holdings would be valueless for a very long time.

Thank You, BlackRobes, for Your very informative post!

Here is a link to the CBI website noting the currency in circulation:

https://cbi.iq/page/89

My opinion is the 2003 series (non Saddam Hussein) notes are VERY NOT out of date and are still in circulation in Iraq today.

Here is a link to the CBI page noting the withdrawn (Saddam Hussein) notes:

https://cbi.iq/page/90

I suspect if one part of their story is obviously wrong, then the whole message is suspect to me. I am not sure if they are parroting what they have been told or if they really know what is going on. So, "that their currency holdings would be valueless for a very long time" could be a misleading statement as well.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

18 hours ago, blackrobes said:

Dinar Thug,

I read the details of the Australian outlets for AL-Taif elsewhere and being in Australia, decided to give them a call to sound them out. I rang both the Melbourne and Sydney branches and spoke to a female employee in Melbourne and a guy in Sydney. The woman claimed that the currency would not improve in value anytime soon, suggested that my 2003 notes were out of date??? and advised that because of the vast corruption and security issues in Iraq, I should immediately sell my notes for cash on eBay???

Neither employee would entertain the possibility that the currency will suddenly revalue in the near future. For what its worth, I have a long background in the security industry and generally, a good nose for when someone is lying to me, so I can only tell you all that both employees sounded sincere and honest...time will tell!

Also, there is no mention on the company's official Australian web-site regarding any role as an official representative of the Iraqi government.

p.s. I've been around this currency for many years, so dear reader don't assume my limited number of posts at this site suggests a lack of knowledge or interest the future potential for this currency.

Well Well, isn’t that the old kick in in the 🥜!  I sure hope that is scuttle butt! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2