Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 14 March 2018

Adam Montana

Classic SnL skit - Thanks for the cowbell, Thugs. This was one of Christopher Walkens' (off-screen) best roles....

and thanks for the update Adam. I agree, it's  just a matter of time before the patient and confident investors of the IQD get a 'monstrous' return as their reward. 

...and thanks to everyone else who contributed to this thread. My only personal regret about a potential (hopefully imminent) rate change is that I do not as of yet have a passport....

Idplzr....is your avatar based on Freud?    That is, is your avatar supposed to be appealing to the Id?  Just a thought...or curiosity, that is. 

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, presence said:

Classic SnL skit - Thanks for the cowbell, Thugs. This was one of Christopher Walkens' (off-screen) best roles....

and thanks for the update Adam. I agree, it's  just a matter of time before the patient and confident investors of the IQD get a 'monstrous' return as their reward. 

...and thanks to everyone else who contributed to this thread. My only personal regret about a potential (hopefully imminent) rate change is that I do not as of yet have a passport....

Idplzr....is your avatar based on Freud?    That is, is your avatar supposed to be appealing to the Id?  Just a thought...or curiosity, that is. 

Go RV!!!

Bingo! After all these years someone thinking with the right brain! Id, Ego and Super Ego. You have no idea how many members equate the name to I’d please her. Must be the pole dancing cow that throws them off. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I look forward to the upcoming update :twothumbs:

Things are close as we all know.  We are just getting anxious.

Adam as said from the beginning that certain things need to happen before actual RV happens.  We all know this.

Keep up the positive thoughts and excellent correspondence, especially in the Crypto Currencies forum.  It is great that there is not cursing, F-bombs, etc.... going on at Dinar Vets.  That is what makes it a great place to share and learn information.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, idplzr said:

Bingo! After all these years someone thinking with the right brain! Id, Ego and Super Ego. You have no idea how many members equate the name to I’d please her. Must be the pole dancing cow that throws them off. 

Lol...learn something new every day! :P But hey...I’m from the dairy state and I was kinda groovin’ with the cow...now I just feel kinda silly! :blush:

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, idplzr said:

Well...being more of a Jungian myself I missed the reference...but now I can see the ole dancing cow as a symbol of animus possibly...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, presence said:

Go RV!!!

I have the passport.... I just have to figure out how to get all the mold off it after waiting all these years! lol

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Adam, I'm wondering if your answer is a slip of your tongue and maybe you know more than you are letting on.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:58 AM, lavender said:

I'm reading Iraqi Islamic private banks are opening branches world wide, including USA. Do you have relationships with any of these that might provide a better rate going direct to dinar than using 3rd party big banks?

I doubt we will have local branches at the time we actually want to cash in, so that's kind of a moot consideration at this time.

• Upvote 1