Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 14 March 2018

Adam Montana

3 weeks of basic silence. The members can type for 45 seconds the non updates lately. Not much more input lately here or in VIP.  I get it we all have lives, families and careers. Not looking for sunshine to be blown, just a bit more effort. Correct, so much going on lately and members look forward to your thoughts. Sorry, belittle if you like, or leave it to the sheeple. Many have developed personal relations with several members here and communicate outside of the website for obvious reason. It’s how many members feel, even the paid members. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, idplzr said:

3 weeks of basic silence. The members can type for 45 seconds the non updates lately. Not much more input lately here or in VIP.  I get it we all have lives, families and careers. Not looking for sunshine to be blown, just a bit more effort. Correct, so much going on lately and members look forward to your thoughts. Sorry, belittle if you like, or leave it to the sheeple. Many have developed personal relations with several members here and communicate outside of the website for obvious reason. It’s how many members feel, even the paid members. 

DITTO +1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Yota, LGD, synopsis, Floridian, D-Thug and several others for bringing it with thought and analytical expression. Not said enough but you are appreciated. PS, someone check on Sandfly, haven’t seen much fly by thanking lately, hope all is good with him. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, idplzr said:

Agreed!  

idplzr, I'm in Scottsdale right now, with my kids for Spring Training! It's Beautiful out here in Arizona!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh My, The negativity. :lol:

So I've been known from time to time for telling everyone what I think God is whispering in my ears. Sometimes I love how that irritates the atheist and the fake Christians. I Promised to stop telling because some people are so vitriolic.

But this post by my Dear Friend, Adam, has compelled me to once again tell something that I Truly think God is whispering in my ears. I hope this gives everyone the encouragement needed to go on.

"The cryptocurrencies are going to stay in a lull and the dinar will quickly rise. Use some of your profits in cryptocurrencies and you will have what is needed to begin the orphanage". 

This is what I believe God has been whispering in my ears. Let your heart's be not troubled. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Dinar is so on the verge of making a breakthrough.

President Davis Has Just Launched Into A Massive Cowbell Solo With Umbertino And The DV House Band Down In The Music Basement During A Sudden Spontaneous Preemptive Breakthrough Celebration ! :o 

more-cowbell-o.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

I do have to say, being involved here for 10 plus years in this chat room vs being in Telegram chats for various cryptocurrencies....

Our Mods have done an amazing job keeping this place family friendly and not Devolving into a zoo...... (Minus King Bean, Dinar Thug and Davis) We need a little off color humor to keep us sane! 

But what a difference this place is on the internet! Great group of learners and people willing to help and share info.... without F bombs and crude pics! So 🎩 off to Adam and all our mods for keeping this an enjoyable place to come and wait and support the community! 

Good of luck to us all :) 

And LGD it would be sweet to be able to roll the dinar proceeds into the crypto market at prices 70% off their all time highs! 

Enjoy your day

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Adam, locked and loaded when thing pops, perhaps we are nearing the end of this stage, and, the beginning of the next. Until then check your plan, make sure t’s are crossed and I’s are dotted so as when it’s does pop, or, should I say boom!!!!!! we are all ready. 

‘Thanks again, and bug out bag is ready :eyebrows:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8