Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story this afternoon! My brother went to Chase...

Joe Sutherland

On 3/21/2018 at 10:57 PM, Rmc10 said:

Do you still think we are waiting until 2019 or are you hopeful it will be this year? Honest question. :)

Waiting until the SBA is complete and IMF okays. If it isn't done before Rammadamma ding dong this year  it won't be done this year but meh who knows. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, Floridian said:

Wait a minute, I'm in Florida.  I am not going to a bank in Indiana.  It was someone else who insisted you give the address of the bank.  NOT ME.

I was only concerned that the person who gave your brother the information might get in trouble if people start calling and going into the bank.

Man, that's the 2nd time tonight I'm in trouble on this site.  I guess I'll just shut up and read for awhile and not offer my 2 cents.  :(

Unloosen the dinar goggles, man...you need a break.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

No, no, no . . . stick around, Floridian.  You bring so much to the table.  And, in your defense, you took some hits and kept on going!!

Thank you very much, Shedagal.  :)

I had another thought, this morning.  I saw on the news last night that President Trump was very upset about signing the "spending bill" :

Maybe crazy, but the thought came to me that perhaps he knows the dinar is about to pop and the US Treasury will have plenty of money, and so that could be why he didn't veto the bill that calls for spending trillions of dollars.

Maybe, maybe not.  :huh:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thank you very much, Shedagal.  :)

I had another thought, this morning.  I saw on the news last night that President Trump was very upset about signing the "spending bill" :

Maybe crazy, but the thought came to me that perhaps he knows the dinar is about to pop and the US Treasury will have plenty of money, and so that could be why he didn't veto the bill that calls for spending trillions of dollars.

Maybe, maybe not.  :huh:

Floridian I love what you bring to the table. Dinar Vets would be very boring without all of our commentators.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3