Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are there no 10k,5k,on down still not available ?

dinarham

• 2 weeks later...

As of May 3 , there are no high /low denoms available for purchase . This is such a freakin' good sign to me , so concrete and real !  So hold onto  your God given hope and faith in this .  

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just checked dinar inc, they have both 25 and 5 k notes. 

Oddly enough , I googled "Dinar Inc " ,and it didn't come up specifically ,all muuched in with the others . If they have uncirculated 5k ,they would be the only ones.Thanks for researching this ,Chuck

Here is an updated summary for dealer website noted availability of Iraqi Dinar. One would need to verify actual price and availability of any denomination if decided to purchase.

image.thumb.png.16be2817b9ca53d2866cde7c101b6080.png

Overall, some changes in availability of denominations from these vendors from about 2 1/2 weeks ago but seems to be moving in the right direction. One item to note, I called a vendor about 2 1/2 months ago. Even though the site noted availability, they did not have the Iraqi Dinar in hand but a confirmation from their supplier in Iraqi that the denomination would arrive on a specific date. So, as noted, the vendor should be called to see if they have that denomination in hand or when the denomination is scheduled to arrive.

My opinion is the 10,000 and less denomination availability is highly suspect or extremely limited. Also, some of the listed vendors above may also not have up to date availability of the denominations shown.

May be somethin'. May be nothin'.

In The Mean Time........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

What I didn't know is that some well known dinar sites are  "sub stations" of Cheapest Dinar . Not this one though . Anyway ,what's wrong with a good pumper ,encouraging you to buy more  dinar and making you richer ?

• Haha 2

On 5/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, dinarham said:

Oddly enough , I googled "Dinar Inc " ,and it didn't come up specifically ,all muuched in with the others . If they have uncirculated 5k ,they would be the only ones.Thanks for researching this ,Chuck

Dinarham, this one is one me. 50k notes:  https://www.dinarinc.com/corders/buy_currencies/2

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, Synopsis said:

Here is an updated summary for dealer website noted availability of Iraqi Dinar. One would need to verify actual price and availability of any denomination if decided to purchase.

image.thumb.png.16be2817b9ca53d2866cde7c101b6080.png

Overall, some changes in availability of denominations from these vendors from about 2 1/2 weeks ago but seems to be moving in the right direction. One item to note, I called a vendor about 2 1/2 months ago. Even though the site noted availability, they did not have the Iraqi Dinar in hand but a confirmation from their supplier in Iraqi that the denomination would arrive on a specific date. So, as noted, the vendor should be called to see if they have that denomination in hand or when the denomination is scheduled to arrive.

My opinion is the 10,000 and less denomination availability is highly suspect or extremely limited. Also, some of the listed vendors above may also not have up to date availability of the denominations shown.

May be somethin'. May be nothin'.

In The Mean Time........................................................

Afternoon Synopsis, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the day that the dinar starts drying up.  

• Upvote 2

It was confusing to me when the cbi withdrew the 50 notes and started printing  new 50k notes .  "what is this nonsense ?" ,i asked myself .   I presume that the 50k notes  are for banking  and not so much for carrying around cash . The new 50 notes will be heavy duty and meant for atm's .  The 50k notes must be gorgeous in person . How many security features ,gold threads ,anagrams , what is the origin of the blue color ,what do they smell like ? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, dinarham said:

It was confusing to me when the cbi withdrew the 50 notes and started printing  new 50k notes .  "what is this nonsense ?" ,i asked myself .   I presume that the 50k notes  are for banking  and not so much for carrying around cash . The new 50 notes will be heavy duty and meant for atm's .  The 50k notes must be gorgeous in person . How many security features ,gold threads ,anagrams , what is the origin of the blue color ,what do they smell like ? 

Here are some pics I posted in the gallery some time ago:

580589ae498bb_Front(1).gif.96bbed48bdab1

image.png.da2b5f824290ba15023ac5f5e7ede441.png

The security features appear to be very advanced on the 50,000 notes. These are nominally the same size as a USD note as can be seen from the pics. I did see the "spark" technology under a black light. There were little 2 - 3 mm curves lines about 1/2 mm width that showed up. Hmmmmmmmm.............................. I did not "smell" them so can't answer Your question there!

In The Mean Time.........................................

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

What shocked me was that you had a $100.00 note coming out of the Obama administration. :lol:

Yeah, I hear You, ChuckFinley!!! :tiphat:

But I figured Ole Benji's pic was still on 'em and not replaced by Barry's!!!

:o       :o       :o

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, I hear You, ChuckFinley!!! :tiphat:

But I figured Ole Benji's pic was still on 'em and not replaced by Barry's!!!

:o       :o       :o

I have a couple George Washington, but they had sun glasses on. The sun was just a little to bright for them.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Please don't think I'm a weirdo , but the smell from the 25k notes is because they use real ox blood for the red

Here are some pics I posted in the gallery some time ago:

580589ae498bb_Front(1).gif.96bbed48bdab1

image.png.da2b5f824290ba15023ac5f5e7ede441.png

The security features appear to be very advanced on the 50,000 notes. These are nominally the same size as a USD note as can be seen from the pics. I did see the "spark" technology under a black light. There were little 2 - 3 mm curves lines about 1/2 mm width that showed up. Hmmmmmmmm.............................. I did not "smell" them so can't answer Your question there!

In The Mean Time.........................................

Hi DinarHam!

Here is the section You added to my post:

Please don't think I'm a weirdo , but the smell from the 25k notes is because they use real ox blood for the red.

Yes! I really do not like the smell of those notes since the aroma is just there when handling them and unavoidable! At least I know they are authentic!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

4 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Does the 50k note smell liked Hyacinth ?  It's an ancient dye made from this flower 

Well, OK, DinarHam, You got me there! Sorry, I didn't complete the "sniff" test before I stashed them in a safe and secure location!!!

:o       :o       :o

I don't remember any aromas emanating from the 50,000 notes. I was focused on the other really cool security features.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, DinarHam, You got me there! Sorry, I didn't complete the "sniff" test before I stashed them in a safe and secure location!!!

:o       :o       :o

I don't remember any aromas emanating from the 50,000 notes. I was focused on the other really cool security features.

Mine smell like bacon...and taste like .....wait for it.........chicken

• Haha 1

Yeah ,everything smells like chicken . Seriously though ,those 50k notes are beautiful . One smart thing that the US did when paying for and printing the notes in Switzerland was to make them uncounterfeitable  with all the exquisite features . , much much cheaper to buy the real dinar rather than try and fail to copy it   And it's legal . The high pops of color on the 50k note  would be non synthetic  dye that is harder to come by . Does the paper smell like rice ?  

• Confused 1

Here is an updated summary of Iraqi Dinar currency vendors that I rearranged since last time:

image.thumb.png.fab7b8aa932ed0b17d3d42df1a34189f.png

For www.buynewdinar.com, they were off line for nominally a week while here is the banner on their home page just now:

image.thumb.png.68cf8835918f0432f150b68676f33401.png

Who would order 1 billion dinars and up at this time???!!! When I clicked on the Iraqi Dinar icon, I was not directed to the next page so I could not update their prices so that is why I yellowed all the prices. I suspect there are a very few, if any, here on the DV forum that could afford exchanging for 1 billion Iraqi Dinar at this time so this may be geared more toward banks. Maybe. Just conjecture on my part.

Overall, the uncirculated 10,000 and 5,000 Iraqi notes are a little more available.

None of the sites were updated for lower denomination Iraqi Dinar that I am aware of.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

DISCLAIMER:  This IS NOT an advertisement for any Iraqi Dinar currency vendor AND IS ONLY a summary to attempt to detect any anomalies in Iraqi Dinar availability AND IS THEREFORE NOT investment advice or even a suggestion of ANY SORT!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................

• Thanks 2