Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are there no 10k,5k,on down still not available ?

dinarham

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I hope so because I have never been negative on this investment but right now life has been hitting me hard at every angle and I'm super depressed. 🙁

hope everything starts to work out for you this week  r m c

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I hope so because I have never been negative on this investment but right now life has been hitting me hard at every angle and I'm super depressed. 🙁

Living it with you man. Be positive and this is from somone holding dinar for 15 years plus having the Red Baron neg me :lol:. This is going to turn in our favor, we just got to hang in there. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Will be praying RMC10!

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m sorry RMC10! It’ll turn around soon. Beautiful thing about being on a rollercoaster is it goes down then up ;) 

9 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Living it with you man. Be positive and this is from somone holding dinar for 15 years plus having the Red Baron neg me :lol:. This is going to turn in our favor, we just got to hang in there. 

Thanks guys... This girl is just worn out. :) I have faith we will get to see our dreams come true. Hoping it's this year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Does this conversation mean that something is actually happening in this financial abyss?  However small it sounds, I kinda think the silence is deafening.   Do all the pother ME Countries have an internationally traded currency?

Inquiring minds want to know.

(But not davis.  He's still working on his presidential run for turtle monitor) ((Mid Terms))

Edited by DWitte
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, DWitte said:

Does this conversation mean that something is actually happening in this financial abyss?  However small it sounds, I kinda think the silence is deafening.   Do all the pother ME Countries have an internationally traded currency?

Inquiring minds want to know.

(But not davis.  He's still working on his presidential run for turtle monitor) ((Mid Terms))

Yes and your right beside me

i need help to take over the world

ontario will be the power house

• Haha 1

It's been over two weeks and still no uncirculated  10k on down is available for purchase . However one site did have the circulated notes for sale even though I kept pressing the "uncirculated " button . So far I haven't received any call backs from other dealers about my request for uncirculated notes  even though my purchase price was way high ,and you would think they would jump on that . Go figure .

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It seems many dealers are just choosing to deal in 25,000 denominations and nothing else. I wouldn't read too much into it. It's easier to stock one product ie 25,000 notes than it is to stock 4 products 5,000 and 10,000 and 25,000 and 50,000. I see SafeDinar still sells all denoms even going down to the smaller stuff like 500's. I remember years ago my friend paid something like $5,000 for a million in smaller stuff. Seems people are no longer really into the idea that you must have small notes. I notice XChange of America still sells all denoms too, just out of stock on a lot of smaller stuff. I think BuyIQD has 5k and 10k but no 25k and I've seen pretty much all these dealers at one point or another mark they are out of stock or on backorder. I imagine it has to do with everything were hearing about small notes. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2018 at 3:06 PM, dinarham said:

Can you buy these notes uncirulated ? I'm hoping that this points to the fact that they are simply not printing them anymore . Can you imagine an atm dispensing tens of thousands ?

I think it was DinarDaily recently I read a thread that dealers were all out of stock and nothing was commiing out of Iraq. Some people said it had to do with small notes rolling out but I don't put too much faith in anything I read online so who knows

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, numimaticmat said:

I think it was DinarDaily recently I read a thread that dealers were all out of stock and nothing was commiing out of Iraq. Some people said it had to do with small notes rolling out but I don't put too much faith in anything I read online so who knows

I think it makes sense  that this would happen

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dinarham said:

For the first time   a Safe Dinar  ad popped up on my facebook .  They are looking for dinar to buy ,that was the focus of the ad .  Zuckerberg , how did they get my address?

Safe Dinar popped up on my FB a month ago looking to advertise the same thing. I'm thinking Google and FB are somehow connected maybe even Samsung and FB as well. If you go to your account settings in FB and click on Ads, then you click on another thing under that you can see what FB has grouped you into to advertise to you. They labeled me as "very conservative" even though I'm just an average conservative with some moderate viewpoints so I went in there and erased it all because I got irritated that they collected that data about me.

• Upvote 2

Here is an updated summary just now of internet vendors and available prices the best I can summarize:

image.thumb.png.9d649dbe1da7511eca0bab06ee5baa4b.png

I did not call these vendors and only used the website information. Likely, the availability of some denominations is less than shown. Recently, there appears to be a greater availability of the 50,000 notes. My opinion is the 10,000 denomination and less are suspect on availability. However, buynewdinar only has the 500 denomination available and sometimes they say they are all out.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

So.................for information only.

In The Mean Time............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2