Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are there no 10k,5k,on down still not available ?

dinarham

dinarham,  DV,  It is IMHO the IQD is definitely drying up based on the CBI pulling the notes off the street.   I do not recall IQD  notes not being available either before or after the 2017 Budget approval if my memory serves me right compared to today.   Iraq has made a helluva amount of positive progress and we all hope the signs are leading to an increase in the purchasing power for the Iraqi citizens.  We are inching closer each day that passes by.....😊😁   

GO RV / RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I called XChangeOfAmerica this morning to see if there was additional information on the 50,000 and 25,000 notes they have available. The representative said they have IN STOCK the 50,000 notes that is currently the largest stock of any dealer in the US. He then said the 25,000 notes have spotty availability from day to day so will need to give them a call.

So now a funny:

The 50,000 notes were supposed to be a means to pull the note count down on the Iraqi streets so they may have reached their goal. When the 50,000 notes are pulled in post RI/RV, the 50,000 are supposed to be used for large bank to bank transfers. Now the 50,000 notes are the most available. Maybe they want folks to buy the 50,000 notes so they can be their own bank???!!!

:o        :o        :o

:confused2:    :confused2:   :confused2:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Woldopep said:

CE in the garden state mall in Jersey has whatever you want

I actually called them  and they do have 10k and 5k uncirculated notes . We'll see if anything changes for them or the other sites . 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Woldopep said:

CE in the garden state mall in Jersey has whatever you want

you mean  , we can walk right up too a mall  kiosk !  and buy dinar , or  a-t-m    Image result for photo of mall kiosk   the a-t-m ---->Image result for Mobile Kiosk Carts   <-------- a t m    all terrain  machine   <_<   :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I see this  as a really  positive  event . Not a meeting to have a meeting to postpone a meeting , not bogus crap coming out of the CBI  ,but something that is real ,at least for now . Look at the denominations available in most first world countries , and they don't have 10k,5k ,1k , nothing higher than $100 .  This may very well be  a nessessary part of the lower denom introduction 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, dinarham said:

It's the uncirculated  10k ,5k ,on down that cannot be bought . Perhaps they're not wanting to print  them anymore because they don't jive into the new system of lower denoms ?. 

...It want be the appropriate time to release the LD notes until after a rate increase...The new notes are made of a poly fiber that has an extended life span and resist wear...and need less replacements...These notes are probably still stored in the original printing security crates they were shipped in....keeping them out of sight of their designs...The newer ATM's that dispense the LD will be loaded prior to their process in contributing to Iraq's economy transformation which demands a national currency that's internationally accepted....jmho

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2