Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 7 March 2018 (Delayed till afternoon)

Adam Montana

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

Good lord, is the meltdown complete yet?!?!

I keep reminding myself to do the "Weekly" early, just to avoid these situations! One of these weeks I'll actually take my own advice... 

... but, then again, the community meltdowns are certainly amusing :lol: 

My afternoon is turning into a mess here, so I'm going to just throw a couple thoughts out.

There was a rumor this week that a lot of people brought to my attention.

Yes, I've been on top of it.

No, the rate has not officially changed.

Here's the deal: I hear more rumors than most, and I consider it my "job" to verify anything significant. 

The recent "buzz" about the rate change on Google and a few other places is causing a lot of buzz. My phone is asking for overtime pay right now! 

Anytime something like this happens, the first thing I do is check with my top advisors. These are the people that are first-string contacts for us when we go to cash in, and even some of THEM have been double checking with me!

This is a crazy time for the dinar, and when things like this happen... there's a good chance that there is a REASON for it.

There is no verification of the "reason" right now, but I don't believe in coincidences. I am receiving an overwhelming amount of similar "rumors" from sources that don't generally react to anything of the sort. Some of these messages and calls are coming from people that I have business relationships with, but have NEVER contacted me regarding something that could be considered a "rumor".

Things happen... for a reason.

I'll be back with more thoughts once I get some return calls. 

Till then... let the meltdown continue!

:pirateship: 

:tiphat: 

Hahah. Thank you! Hope there is good reason!!! 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

There is no verification of the "reason" right now, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Yes, But Then Again - Investing In An Exotic Foreign Currency Isn’t Reasonable Either ! :o 

So Let’s Push, Tug , Or Tow This Camel Across The Finish Line ! :bananacamel:

What Day Is It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

By definition this is a "melt up"......

A 'melt up' is the informal term used to describe markets that experience a rapid rise in valuations due to a stampede of investors anxious not to miss out on a rising trend. Gains caused by melt ups are usually followed quite quickly by melt downs.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Palmtree1970 said:

NB)ot sure what hes seeing on google all I see is 1 million dinars equals 840 us dollars...........

Thats probably about the same number you would see if you clicked on the CBI website, that's the only one that matters...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2