Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD At .10 cents?

Luigi1

here's the rest of the article...

DFWeagle:  Is this a mistake??

I just received an alert email from investing.com
https://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd

DELTA:  VERY INTRESTING TIME........... ALSO IT'S IN REAL TIME  

1USD=11.74IQD

ALSO 52 WK LOW IS SHOWING 1-1 (wink)

GSW:  I recieved same email.   .85

DFWeagle:  Delta, I can't verify this on any other site other than

DELTA:  IT DID HAPPEN BEFORE......... BUT THIS TIME  COULD BE SOMETHING ..LIKE WE SAID IT MIGHT SHOW FIRST ON FOREX...WE WILL SEE. (wink)

DFWeagle:  I'm just eating donuts and popcorn waiting on the CBI site to verify this info....

Win3:  How do you get .85 out of that? It looks like 11.74 Dinars per dollar.  But is that an official rate they are claiming, or is that an asking price?  Someone will sell (ask) their dinar at that rate?

Legacy22:  Wow I feel like I am in the twilight zone.  What I see on that investing.com site is down 11.74.  What the heck am I missing.  How could that be.  And more importantly where do we got 1.1 from 11.74.  Please someone help me understand.  Anyone???

DWFeagle:   -1171.26    -99.01%  went down to 11.74
52 wk Range   1 - 1,206.43
and it's actually 8.5c (.085) not .85c   but https://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd is the only place showing this. We MUST wait on the pros here or the CBI for verification.....

Singing wolf:  At the rate listed.....11.74 dinar per dollar........One Dinar would equal 8.5 cents US
2 decimal points to left instead of 3......
Approximately 100 to 1 on your investment.....if you choose to sell....IMO
But these sites have had glitches in the past, so.......
We carry on….We wait patiently...

Stand4Christ:  looks like Delta beat me on this post by about 5 min !! LOL

I think I spotted the 1st sign of RV, and want to report it here.  Walkingstick, I think you might be interesting in this one

this just happened 11am MST today March 6th 2018

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

3-7-2018   Intel Guru Delta   [Is this a mistake?? I just received an alert email from investing.com]  VERY INTERESTING TIME...ALSO IT'S IN REAL TIME  1USD=11.74IQD...ALSO 52 WK LOW IS SHOWING 1-1 (wink)   IT DID HAPPEN BEFORE...BUT THIS TIME COULD BE SOMETHING ...LIKE WE SAID...IT MIGHT SHOW FIRST ON FOREX...WE WILL SEE.

• Upvote 1

this just in from Breitling...

3-7-2018  Newshound Breitling  They said they got it [note count] down to 4 billion notes.  In my mind they are looking at the different denominations.  One of the generals who put the currency out that you and I have…american general…he said Iraq’s goal, very specific, is to get to a billion notes and those billion notes will represent their wealth.  It’s that easy.   The reality is they are at 4 billion and when we get at a billion they said they plan to get it to $3.25.   That’s all the information we have.  There hasn’t been any [updated] reports.  I haven’t seen anything. 

• Upvote 1