Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

David Hogg's Worst nightmare Came True

I guess we need to start blaming cars for when drunk drivers kill sons and daughters. But then again our newspapers and newscasts are full of the SUV drove into a crowd or crashed into a telephone pole. No the driver did not the car! I guess we need to blame the inanimate object that if left on its own could do nothing more than be a paper weight. Yeah its the guns fault it got up and shot all the thousands of people in this world all by their little lonesomes. Yeah completely ignore the muscle movement and the instructions from the brain to pull a trigger. Yeah lets completely ignore the imbeciles who choose not to follow the law and completely remove any rights from those who do follow the law. Criminals will always be criminals and they don't follow the law. How are you going to prevent them from getting their grubby little fingers on guns when they do so illegally? I know lets make a law to make it illegal for people to acquire guns illegally! There will always be a fine line between freedom and security and when you no longer have freedom, you no longer have security. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 6

Yeah, but if we take everyone's guns away and they are defenseless, then when the criminals get their hands on guns illegally (and they will) and kill all of us innocents who use to be gun owners, then the loony left can live with that much better, because they care and actually DID something even tough it is always wrong when they solve a problem. And PLEASE let's not address the moral decay in this country,  compliments of the left that allows people think it is ok to commit crimes this heinous against their fellow man. Nothing to see here, just confiscate those guns (problem solved) and move on, because it worked GREAT in Australia didn't it. And don't you dare hold our wonderful bureaucrats in the government (FBI) and the Florida county sheriff's department accountable, just because they did NOTHING after being warned about this puss bag. Yep must be the gun's fault.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually his worst nightmare was when 17 of his classmates and teachers were murdered, as opposed to the thousands of idiotic NRA members who chose to use the massacre and David Hogg as a punch line.  

GO RV, then BV

While I don't see eye to eye with you on almost everything you post, you are allowed the right to post your opinion. I don't think the rubies in this case are warrented so I gave you an emerald to at least take away part of the sting.

I will not try and make it a habit  :)  :lmao:

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The left is already using him as a tool to further their anti-gun agenda.

He's easy pickings for them.

They're so proud when one of these victims hangs up on The White House & refuses to engage in dialogue to find solutions.

They don't want to engage in solutions -- unless you think like them and agree with them,

they shut it down, or shout it down, or scream profanity.

That's how kommies roll, see.  <_<

Now they hear the NRA is pointing out a few facts resulting from their chosen tools' actions and all of a sudden the NRA is the bad guys?

No.... they built that.

They set him up for it.

Using a damaged child is far more despicable  than the NRA pointing out what using that damaged child has caused.

If the left using that damaged child increased positive traction for the NRA, that's on the kommie indoctrinators - not on the NRA.

The progressive ilk should NEVER have put this damaged child in the position they did.

If his voice needs to be heard, let it be by his parents and a psychiatrist FIRST.

Not these leftist freaks who immediately jumped into the warm graves and started shrieking that it's all "the gun's fault".

But it is just like the left to promote that the shooter's insanity makes him a 'protected species' and it was THE GUN that is responsible.<_<

• Upvote 2