Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economy News» Publishes The Budget Law 2018 !

The reason I believe why he didn't approve the budget in the first place was because people in the Kurdistan were in protest due to not receiving their salaries(basically corruption in the govt in the Kurdistan region). So he declined to approve it and warned the ministry not to go ahead publish it in the gazzette without his approval..and until the protest stopped.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I mean, I hope they are right of course.  I am with an email group and they also feel it will be this month.  After 8 years of this I am getting numb.

Oh yeah!  I think it will happen soon too.

I just don't want a float.

I just want an RV and to be done with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Now get this, when faud masum didn't approve the budget on March 13..the governor of the CBI came into light and said...the deletion of zeroes will not be implemented until there is suitable environment...folks he is talking about the protest going on in the kurdistan...now that President approved the budget and the protest stopped..go ahead start doing the dance

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I won’t tell a soul if I do benefit from this investment,  don’t need a lot of instant, Johnny come lately fair weather friends. 

Good plan!! There are only 2 other people, whom I know personally,  know I am invested in the Dinar and they are also invested. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Good plan!! There are only 2 other people, whom I know personally,  know I am invested in the Dinar and they are also invested. 

I have stayed Quiet about my investment in the Dinar almost from the beginning because I shared ,my news and thoughts with a friend not long after my purchase and got an extremely negative reaction..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Hey I will take a float. A float, A bump, a hiccup, a burp, a fart, anything. 😩

Then U've Come To The Right Investment ! ;)  

President Davis Will Gladly Regale U With The Entire Medley In Yet Another One Of His Daily Command Performances ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"the draft public budget law for 2018 is published in the Iraqi official newspaper on Sunday to be a legal window and enter into force."

17 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm not crazy about the idea that Sunday is both Easter AND April Fool's Day.

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me From Running To The Bank Easter Sunday If The RV Gets 'Unveiled' In The Budget ! :o

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

MOJ Website:

The Ministry of Justice is in the process of preparing and auditing the printing and publication of the Budget Law 2018 by extending the legal period

The Minister of Justice, Dr. Haidar al-Zamili said that the ministry is in the final stages of preparing the special edition of the official newspaper (the Iraqi facts), which will be published the law of the budget of 2018 in the extension of the legal period and without the approval of Mr. President of the Republic, as the Iraqi Department of Facts issued and each year a special edition of the budget law.

And that the Department of Iraqi facts in the ministry has completed all the textual checks required for publication and will be held a joint meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Finance to audit the tables listed in the law and according to the publication of the budget law every year.

https://moj.gov.iq/view.3752/

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I won’t tell a soul if I do benefit from this investment,  don’t need a lot of instant, Johnny come lately fair weather friends. 

9 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Smart move! The only 2 people we’re telling are our kids!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/29/if-you-hit-502-million-mega-millions-jackpot-here-are-tips-for-keeping-it-quiet.html

If you hit the $502 million Mega Millions jackpot, here are tips for keeping it quiet

Depending on where you bought the winning ticket, you might be able to claim your prize anonymously. Even if you can keep your name from the public, it won't necessarily stop the news from spreading without taking steps to prevent that. If you can't shield your identity, get off social media before claiming your winnings and do all you can to make sure your personal information — i.e., phone number or address — isn't floating around in cyberspace. 

Published 12 Hours Ago  Updated 9 Hours AgoCNBC.com

This is what you do if you win the lottery

With the Mega Millions jackpot swelling to at least $502 million for Friday night's drawing, many ticket holders likely are daydreaming about what they'd do with that kind of money.

They also should be thinking about how they would protect their identity if they win big.

Experts say it's the most important step to take to protect your sudden wealth. It also isn't always an easy thing to do.

While some states allow winners to easily remain anonymous when they collect their winnings, others do not. In some places, you can create a trust to receive the money to avoid your name being attached to the cash, as long as you plan ahead.

Whether you can shield your identity or not, you should assemble a team of professionals who are experienced in helping lottery winners. That includes an attorney — this should be your first call — an accountant and a financial advisor. Choose these people carefully.

Here are some tips for maintaining your privacy, as much as possible, if you win big Friday night.

Contain yourself

Your first urge might be to share your exciting news with, well, the world. However, the fewer people who know, the better — even if you are able to claim your prize anonymously.

"Obviously it may be impossible to keep it from immediate family, but news like this travels quickly," said Jason Kurland, an attorney with Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, a law firm in East Meadow, New York.

Top 10 Mega Millions jackpots

Amount              Date                   Winning Tickets

$656 million      3/30/2012         3-IL, KS, MD

$648 million      12/17/2013       2-CA, GA

$536 million       7/8/2016           1-IN

$502 million       3/30/2018         ?

$451 million       1/5/2018           1-FL

$414 million       3/18/2014         2-FL, MD

$393 million       8/11/2017         1-IL

$390 million       3/6/2007            2-GA, NJ

$380 million       1/4/2011            2-ID, WA

$336 million       8/28/2009          2-CA, NY

Source: Mega Millions

Past lottery winners have discovered the hard way that long-lost friends and relatives can come out of the woodwork looking for a piece of the prize. And it can happen even if you claim your money anonymously.

"Try to keep the circle of people who know as small as possible," Kurland said.

Get off the Internet

If you won't be able to remain anonymous when you collect your winnings, shut down your social media accounts in advance, Kurland said.

"The media will try to find as many pictures of a winner as possible, and social media is the first place to look," Kurland said. "You also want to make sure there's as little personal information out there like your phone number or address."

While any determined snooper or scammer could probably track down that information, you don't want to make it easy for them.

105097846-GettyImages-142072343.530x298.
Photo by Kevork Djansezian / Getty Images staff

Plan an escape

Kurland said he advises big-jackpot winners to skip out the day they claim their prize.

"Just being out of town for a few days can help," Kurland said. "In this 24-hour news cycle, the interest in a winner will hopefully disappear after a few days. If you can avoid being around for a week, you might be able to escape the initial exposure."

Consider spending effects

Even in states that let you collect your winnings anonymously, lottery officials might reveal the town where you live.

"Everyone there will be looking around to see who is spending more, who quit their job, who is taking big vacations," Kurland said. "Winners should enjoy their new-found wealth, but if anonymity is a main concern, it can be a difficult balance to strike."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Floridian said:

Nobody's gonna believe "nothing happened" when I suddenly buy a new house, all new furniture, and stop complaining about money.  :lol:

Ifeel you lol, but itll be unknown by all those who never believed us, thats practially the whole world unknowing except us few 20k tht know globalpy lol

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/29/if-you-hit-502-million-mega-millions-jackpot-here-are-tips-for-keeping-it-quiet.html

If you hit the $502 million Mega Millions jackpot, here are tips for keeping it quiet

Depending on where you bought the winning ticket, you might be able to claim your prize anonymously. Even if you can keep your name from the public, it won't necessarily stop the news from spreading without taking steps to prevent that. If you can't shield your identity, get off social media before claiming your winnings and do all you can to make sure your personal information — i.e., phone number or address — isn't floating around in cyberspace. 

With the Mega Millions jackpot swelling to at least $502 million for Friday night's drawing, many ticket holders likely are daydreaming about what they'd do with that kind of money.

They also should be thinking about how they would protect their identity if they win big.

Experts say it's the most important step to take to protect your sudden wealth. It also isn't always an easy thing to do.

While some states allow winners to easily remain anonymous when they collect their winnings, others do not. In some places, you can create a trust to receive the money to avoid your name being attached to the cash, as long as you plan ahead.

Whether you can shield your identity or not, you should assemble a team of professionals who are experienced in helping lottery winners. That includes an attorney — this should be your first call — an accountant and a financial advisor. Choose these people carefully.

Here are some tips for maintaining your privacy, as much as possible, if you win big Friday night.

Contain yourself

Your first urge might be to share your exciting news with, well, the world. However, the fewer people who know, the better — even if you are able to claim your prize anonymously.

"Obviously it may be impossible to keep it from immediate family, but news like this travels quickly," said Jason Kurland, an attorney with Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, a law firm in East Meadow, New York.

Past lottery winners have discovered the hard way that long-lost friends and relatives can come out of the woodwork looking for a piece of the prize. And it can happen even if you claim your money anonymously.

Get off the Internet

If you won't be able to remain anonymous when you collect your winnings, shut down your social media accounts in advance, Kurland said.

"The media will try to find as many pictures of a winner as possible, and social media is the first place to look," Kurland said. "You also want to make sure there's as little personal information out there like your phone number or address."

While any determined snooper or scammer could probably track down that information, you don't want to make it easy for them.

Plan an escape

Kurland said he advises big-jackpot winners to skip out the day they claim their prize.

"Just being out of town for a few days can help," Kurland said. "In this 24-hour news cycle, the interest in a winner will hopefully disappear after a few days. If you can avoid being around for a week, you might be able to escape the initial exposure."

Even in states that let you collect your winnings anonymously, lottery officials might reveal the town where you live.

"Everyone there will be looking around to see who is spending more, who quit their job, who is taking big vacations," Kurland said. "Winners should enjoy their new-found wealth, but if anonymity is a main concern, it can be a difficult balance to strike."

Thanks for the reminder. I need to buy a lottery ticket tonight 😄 :moneybag:

LINK

Sileman: Baghdad should stay away from the government-controlled economy

Sileman: Baghdad should stay away from the government-controlled economy

2018/3/29 23:03 
US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman said on Thursday that Baghdad should move away from the government-controlled economy and attract the private sector, especially in the energy field. "Iraq needs rapid changes in energy and oil in particular, because it is important in the economy and needs new investments to employ the largest number of workers because they are important in reconstruction," Sileman said in a speech at the Fourth Iraq Energy Forum.  "Oil dominates the Iraqi economy, but it provides very few jobs. Oil accounts for 85 percent of government revenues and 65 percent of GDP, but it contributes only about 1 percent of the workforce," he said. 

He explained that "Iraq needs new important investments for the development of new oil and gas fields and to stop the natural decline in the existing fields, and that Iraq should choose either to spend scarce public resources to increase oil and gas production or to rebuild the country, "He said.

"Iraq can increase its oil production, rebuild the country and create jobs, but only if it allows and attracts private sector investment through the actual signing of profitable investment contracts, through modernizing controls and contracting procedures and through the actual signing of lucrative and profitable investment and purchase contracts with Private investors ". 

"There are companies that know at least four US companies - ready to build infrastructure, produce oil and gas, recover gas associated with oil extraction, or convert sunlight into electric power without any investment from the government of Iraq, not even a single dinar. , But not one of them so far managed to complete the contract with the government. "

"Last summer, Iraq produced 15,000 megawatts of electricity for the first time, but fuel, government support for wages and low collection rates cost the government of Iraq $ 8 billion a year, and $ 8 billion is equivalent to about 10 percent of the budget," Sileman said. the government". 

He asked about the investment and reconstruction projects that could have been accomplished had the budget been 10% larger.  "The energy sector is vital for Iraq's future, but Iraq's leaders must learn to allow private sector capital to be invested and attracted in the hydrocarbon industry, as is the case with all other sectors of the economy," he said.  By leveraging the power of private sector companies, they can develop the economy, create jobs, diversify public sector investments and reduce the risks of the oil-based economy. He reiterated that "the United States stands ready to help the government implement reform and to encourage the contribution of US companies to the reconstruction and development of a new, modern and prosperous Iraq."

• Thanks 2

On 3/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, DinarThug said:

"the draft public budget law for 2018 is published in the Iraqi official newspaper on Sunday to be a legal window and enter into force."

23 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm not crazy about the idea that Sunday is both Easter AND April Fool's Day.

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me From Running To The Bank Easter Sunday If The RV Gets 'Unveiled' In The Budget ! :o

evil-easter-bunnies-11.jpg

• Haha 10

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Contain yourself

Get off the Internet

Plan an escape

Mr Thug,

As always you bring out great information.

Thank you.

My plan, turn off the AIS (automatic identification system), turn on the encrypted server and head to the post event gathering after picking up the rum for this crew.

Good luck anyone finding me!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CaptainBVI said:

and head to the post event gathering after picking up the rum for this crew.

Good luck anyone finding me!

That’ll Be Easy - Just Follow The Empty Rum Bottles ! :cheesehead: 

• Haha 4