Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economy News» Publishes The Budget Law 2018 !

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

A rebalancing of the presidency without modification could trigger a crisis within the country as it may remain stalled despite nearly three months of the new year.

No, it will not stalled. The budget will come into force once it is published in the gazette.

President Mosum may take his complains to the court. The court will then decide whether he has a case or not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry, that went over my head.   I don't understand what you mean.  

LOL, I guess a poor attempt at being funny. What I meant was you would be so rich that you would be buying your new house, furniture and happily rich

In the Carrabian  :) 

pp

• Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

LOL, I guess a poor attempt at being funny. What I meant was you would be so rich that you would be buying your new house, furniture and happily rich

In the Carrabian  :) 

pp

Oh!  Now I get it.  :lol:

I could never conceive of moving out of the country.  And I love Florida - warm weather and palm trees.

So I'm staying right here and everyone I know is sure to notice the new house, furniture, etc.

I wouldn't know how to hide it.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

I could never conceive of moving out of the country.  And I love Florida - warm weather and palm trees.

So I'm staying right here and everyone I know is sure to notice the new house, furniture, etc.

I am going to be right there with you. .Love warm weather.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'm outta here! My kids will have to look me up at my new address to get a new phone number.:D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zul said:

No, it will not stalled. The budget will come into force once it is published in the gazette.

President Mosum may take his complains to the court. The court will then decide whether he has a case or not. 

Have we ever seen it actually printed in the Gazette???

16 hours ago, jcfrag said:

The thing that amazes me is all of these thieving, hoarding, crooked politicians have taken their stolen monies and put them in accounts outside of Iraq (as in banks in other countries) .... Imagine if the numb nuts had of invested in great malls, museums, roads, electricity, and running water for the hotels they had built in Iraq...... What a bunch of stupid narrow minded nincompoops! They are just simply mind boggling!!!

Maybe they know something we don't.

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I am right there with your Floridian. I have lived on the East Coast of Florida most of my life. There is no place I would rather be.  The only thing that will change in my life. Instead of getting up at the crack of dawn to go to work. I will get up at the crack of dawn to go to the beach. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!🌊🍺🏄 😎

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, zul said:

And by that time the new Parliment/technocrats will be starting on the 2019 budget!!! 😁

46 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I am right there with your Floridian. I have lived on the East Coast of Florida most of my life. There is no place I would rather be.  The only thing that will change in my life. Instead of getting up at the crack of dawn to go to work. I will get up at the crack of dawn to go to the beach. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!🌊🍺🏄 😎

Meeeee Tooooo.  :D

2 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Have we ever seen it actually printed in the Gazette???

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, MXMann!!! :tiphat:

A news article stated the 2018 Budget will be printed in a special addition of the Gazette this coming Sunday, April 1, 2018. NO, I am not making a joke here.

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Iraq president finally approves divisive 2018 budget

https://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/iraq-president-finally-approves-divisive-2018-budget/

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraq’s President Fuad Masum ordered on Thursday to officially publish the country’s controversial 2018 budget, ending weeks of political grappling over the document.

A statement by the presidency said Masum ordered the budget for publication at the official gazette. It said, however, that the president would sue some state agencies for issuing directives to publish the budget in violation of his own authorities.

On Wednesday, Masum made a warning to the Justice Ministry after it ordered its departments to publish the budget, saying the ministry’s action was a violation of his powers.

Two weeks ago, Masum has rejected the budget bill, and ordered it back to the parliament, citing several  and legal violations in the document. 

The Iraqi parliament voted in favor of the USD88 billion draft on March 3rd amid a boycott from Kurdistan Region representatives who objected to reducing the region’s share of allocations from 17% to slightly above 12%.

The Iraqi president was a co-founder of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

Kurdish parliamentarians had been quoted saying they would demand Masum and all other Kurdish members of the Iraqi government bodies to withdraw in protest at the budget.

Relations between Kurdistan and the Iraqi government deteriorated after a referendum Kurdistan held in September, in which a majority voted for secession from Iraq

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, MXMann!!! :tiphat:

A news article stated the 2018 Budget will be printed in a special addition of the Gazette this coming Sunday, April 1, 2018. NO, I am not making a joke here.

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

April 1 not a joke

i am a joke baby

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Now, watch as the dinar rises in value...and will continue to rise in days ahead. It's rv time folks.

Are you talking about a float?

If it rises and then continues to rise, it's a float.

Why are you saying that?

Do you think it will float?

Edited by Floridian