Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Now not til Monday? It was suppose to be thursday, then Sunday?  Will it be Monday???

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

WHO..WHo..Who...who...the Gurus...:lol: and GM DV

Well, OK, I am a culprit here for posting the 2018 Budget would be posted in the Gazette on Sunday. In my defense, however, I thought a very recent article did say it would be published this Sunday in the Gazette.

Well, OK, that is my story and I am stuck to it!!! :o

In The Mean Time..................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

We all thought Sunday Synopsis.... no need for apologies! I hope they surprise us with the rate first.... makes sense that they wouldn’t want people to back the truck up and buy more if an imminent change was coming in the budget. I say change rate Suddenly..... then publish! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I am a culprit here for posting the 2018 Budget would be posted in the Gazette on Sunday. In my defense, however, I thought a very recent article did say it would be published this Sunday in the Gazette.

You are right Synopsis the article was posted by beautifldrm then I recycled it and it did say Sunday.

Look on page 12 I believe towards the bottom.  :D

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We all thought Sunday Synopsis.... no need for apologies! I hope they surprise us with the rate first.... makes sense that they wouldn’t want people to back the truck up and buy more if an imminent change was coming in the budget. I say change rate Suddenly..... then publish! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Just now, nannab said:

You are right Synopsis the article was posted by beautifldrm then I recycled it and it did say Sunday.

Look on page 13 I believe towards the bottom.  :D

Thank You, NEPatriotsFan1 and NannaB, AND The Best Of Your Easter Weekend To You AND All DV!!! :tiphat:

I don't want to be misleading so, again, Thank You for noting!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.................................

• Like 1

Just now, nannab said:

It is actually on page 12 towards the bottom I lied :D

Misleading you are not kind Sir.

No worries, NannaB!!! :twothumbs:

After about so many of these articles, one's head begins to spin and gets easy to get disoriented. Mine does. Especially when they change their minds. For any reason whatsoever!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

My Question ? Is the Gazette a Newspaper ? Or are they talking about in depth facts being reported to newspapers seperate from the Gazette on Monday ? 

I am not sure this is it:

https://www.iraqnewsgazette.com/

I had always thought the Gazette is a Newspaper but I could stand corrected. May be worth checking this on Monday.

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I had always thought the Gazette is a Newspaper but I could stand corrected.

I thought it is like our Federal Registry where the important stuff gets wrote down.....   :reading-newspaper:  sounds like the "edited" version is for citizens and to be published in a newspaper.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 3

The Gazette comes out on Wednesdays and Saturdays ever since I been on this ride. Iraq IS NOT going to change IT ! They will print it on a WEDNESDAY or a SATURDAY ! IF they don't OPEN it or IMPLIMENT it , What difference does it make. Iraq Politicians STILL kicking the can down the road ! Their trying to buy time so the BOSSES can figure out HOW to steal more money !

Rant OVER !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Ok, so im not loosing it!  Thought maybe I was only reading with RV goggles???

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

I thought it is like our Federal Registry where the important stuff gets wrote down.....   :reading-newspaper:  sounds like the "edited" version is for citizens and to be published in a newspaper.

Thank You for the follow up, DinarDavo, AND The Best Of Your Easter Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi newspaper publishes the Financial Budget Act of 2018

Tuesday, April 3

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that the Ministry of Justice, on Tuesday, for the issuance of a new number of Iraqi Gazette, indicating that the number included the budget for fiscal year 2018. Law , the 

ministry said in a statement seen Alsumaria News on it, it was "issued number (4485) of the Gazette of Iraq in 2-4-2018 ". 

The ministry added that the number included "the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018." 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted, in its session held on Saturday (March 3, 2018) on the federal budget for the current fiscal year boycotting the Kurdish deputies.

The Presidency announced on Tuesday (March 13, 2018) that President Fuad Masoum decided to re-budget the House of Representatives to re-examine the form and content of the constitutional, legal and financial, noting that there are about 31 points in the budget "intersect with the legislation in force." 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday (13 March 2018) that "no one has the right to suspend the general budget of the country after the vote by the House of Representatives." 

On Thursday, March 29, 2018, the Presidency of the Republic announced that the budget law would be sent to the Ministry of Justice for publication in the Official Gazette, without the approval of President Fuad Masoum.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi News Agency Information / INA
03/04/2018 14:43:00 PM | Number of readings:

Conscious / Iraqi fact sheet publishes Iraq's budget law for 2018

The Ministry of Justice announced on Tuesday the issuance of a new number of the Iraqi fact sheet, indicating that the number included in the Financial Budget Act 2018.

The ministry said in a statement received by ( Iraqi News Agency Information / INA )  that "the issue was issued (4485) of the Iraqi fact sheet on 2-4-2018."

The ministry added that the number included "the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted, in its session held on Saturday (March 3, 2018) on the federal budget for the current fiscal year boycotting the Kurdish deputies.

The Presidency announced on Tuesday (March 13, 2018) that President Fuad Masoum decided to re-budget the House of Representatives to re-examine the form and content of the constitutional, legal and financial, noting that there are about 31 points in the budget "intersect with the legislation in force."

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday (13 March 2018) that "no one has the right to suspend the general budget of the country after the vote by the House of Representatives."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

NT-233390-636583517109619180.jpg

Iraqi newspaper publishes the Iraqi Budget Law for the year 2018

In the policy of  April 3, 2018 on the Iraqi fact sheet published Iraq's budget law for 2018 closed  41 visits

Baghdad / SNG

The Ministry of Justice announced on Tuesday the issuance of a new number of the Iraqi fact sheet, indicating that the number included in the Financial Budget Act 2018.

Continued…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Issue No. (4485) of the Iraqi fact sheet in 2018/4/2

2018-04-03 02:01:00

Issue No. (4485) of the Iraqi fact sheet in 2018/4/2

Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018 

Those wishing to acquire the Iraqi facts can review the Iraqi Fact Department located in Salihiya / Haifa Street (Ministry of Justice Building) to register for the

newspaper and obtain the required number.

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.3758/

•  
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Justice publishes the Financial Budget Act of 2018 in the Official Gazette

14:37 - 03/04/2018
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%

Information / Baghdad ...

The Ministry of Justice announced on Tuesday the publication of the Financial Budget Act of 2018 in the Official Gazette.

The ministry said in a statement received by the agency "Information", a copy of it, "The Iraqi fact sheet issued No. (4485) on the second of April 2018."

She added that "the number included" the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018. "

The House of Representatives voted in its regular session on the third of last March, on the federal budget for fiscal year 2018. End 25 /

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/04/03/297066/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BAGHDAD / 

The Ministry of Justice announced on Tuesday the issuance of a new number of the Iraqi fact sheet, noting that the number included in the Financial Budget Act 2018. 

The ministry said in a statement received by "Al-Gharab Press" a copy of it, "issued number (4485) ) Of the Iraqi fact sheet on 2-4-2018.

She added that the number included "the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018."
On Thursday, March 29, 2018, the Presidency of the Republic announced that the budget law would be sent to the Ministry of Justice for publication in the Official Gazette, without the approval of President Fuad Masoum.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Off-balance sheet