Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 Feb 2018

Adam Montana

Hey everyone! 

Sorry I missed the weekly update yesterday. I simply couldn't get to it, and today isn't looking much better!

I'll pop in later tonight or possibly tomorrow if I can. I haven't forgot about you! Just ridiculously busy on some other business ventures.

Thanks for understanding - I'll talk to you all as soon as possible.

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ohhhh

ok it's my fault

he is trying to get details on if the 

chicken crossed the road

probably reading and searching for answers 

carry on mr A

look forward to updates

Davis...not everything is about the chicken “crossing” the road or not...sometimes it’s about “deep fried or roasted”!!! :lol: Mmmmmm....Decisions, decisions my friend!!! :eyebrows:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Hey everyone! 

Sorry I missed the weekly update yesterday. I'll pop in later tonight or possibly tomorrow if I can.

Don’t Toy With Us - U’ve Never Been 2 Days Late On A Chat Before Without Having Chimed In Earlier About A Delay ! :blink: 

It’s Going Down - Isn’t It ? :o

And Ur Just Stalling Until The Budget Vote On  Saturday To Get Final Confirmation From Ur Contacts ...

:D  :D  :D 

And What The Cluck Is With President Davis In The Thong Outfit With Chicken Feet And All Of Those Feather Boas ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Don’t Toy With Us - U’ve Never Been 2 Days Late On A Chat Before Without Having Chimed In Earlier About A Delay ! :blink: 

It’s Going Down - Isn’t It ? :o

And Ur Just Stalling Until The Budget Vote On  Saturday To Get Final Confirmation From Ur Contacts ...

And What The Cluck Is With President Davis In The Thong Outfit With Chicken Feet And All Of Those Feather Boas ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Since I have to claim Davis as my friend (everyone is entitled to one) maybe I should try to explain.  Never mind, there is none.  Now he's obsessed with a chicken.  Maybe if he ate the egg first, he might not have to be concerned if the chicken even made it to the other side of the road since it never existed anyway.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank You, Adam, for checking in with us AND The Best Of Your Evening To You And Whatever You Are Working On!!! :tiphat:

Whatever it is, I am sure it is WELL WORTH the wait!!! :twothumbs:

I REALLY look forward to what You have to say when You have a chance!!! :D

Go Moola Nova (so Adam can send the RV text and NOT have to give us weekly updates anymore - even though they are good)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

So Tell me if there was a rooster on top of the barn roof with one side of facing North and the other side facing South which way would the egg roll,  North or South 

Well if you really want the answer to that ask Davis.  Cause that is a trick I would enjoy see happen.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

So Tell me if there was a rooster on top of the barn roof with one side of facing North and the other side facing South which way would the egg roll,  North or South 

That’s A Trick Question - U Didn’t Say If The Barn Is In The Northern Or Southern Hemisphere ...

Or If It’s Chelsea Manning’s “Rooster” ! :o 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

That’s A Trick Question - U Didn’t Say If The Barn Is In The Northern Or Southern Hemisphere ...

Or If It’s Chelsea Manning’s “Rooster” ! :o 

It's a Chinese rooster layin an eggroll.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 1