Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 170 deputies

yota691

19 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You! :tiphat:

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!

:o       :o       :o

Looks like time is short for the tough to actually get tough!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

That should be VERY Good for us!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!!!

:pirateship:

Same to you my friend.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

It shows the rate. 3.22. Go to page 4 paragraph 3. Make sure you read left to right.

28 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You’re joking I’m assuming! Trying to read the sarcasm in your text is difficult.... 

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Not funny!

Of course that is soooooo NOT funny - that’s what makes it funny!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, eburt said:

It seems like these people can't get alone to pass any law/budget.

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Seems the folks in Washington do the same thing....

Chelsea Manning For Congress - ‘She’ Brings Both Sides Together Without Ambiguity ! :o 

(Paid For By The Chelsea 2018 Committee - Bruce And RuPaul Chairpersons)

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Floridian said:

It's just that some of us are hanging by a thread, waiting for this thing to happen, and don't appreciate those kinds of jokes.

The Best Of Your Evening To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

I didn't mean to make light of Your circumstances.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jmartin1145 said:

Sorry. Please forgive me. You should have realized the sarcasm when I said read it left to right.

Just Let Me Know If U Need To Borrow Any Clown Makeup To Avoid Any Possible Future Misunderstandings...

Or Oversized Clown Pants ... Or Whoopee Cushions ... Or Stacks Of An Exotic Foreign Currency (Funny Money)...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Okay, Okay - I know I got some Chemo Brain Fog ( I thought they were yanking my Lariat, turns out it’s the real deal  :blink: ), how do you U partially pass a Bill ? Do U raise your hand up only half way ? It’s like passing gas: you do or you don’t.

Time is up ! It’s simple- PASS THE FRAGGING BUDGET YOU WEASELS !

I dont give a Shooby Dooby for half measures. You’re either all the way in or out. ( uh, no sexual innuendo implied ).  Time to play “ ruff “  :cowboy:

If, hypothetically, a bill contains 20 articles and each one gets voted on separately, then the voting body only gets through 12 of the 20 articles before concluding business for the day, only a partiality of the bill has passed and the rest needs to be taken up at a later session. Opposed to the bill containing 20 articles and all 20 articles are voted on at one time to pass the budget in its entirety. Then again we are talking about Iraq here where snails on salt move faster than this lot.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Editorial Date: 2018/3/2 12:13 • 314 times read
This is what they "whispered with his ear" about the budget
[Ayna - Baghdad] 
MP for the coalition of state law, Awatif Nima, the head of the Finance Committee parliamentary Mohamed Tamim, identifying the names of the deputies, who described them as "whispered with his ear," saying that the paragraph reinstatement of military personnel and police contracts will not be passed in the financial budget for 2018 .
"The president of the Finance Committee, he claimed that the deputies whispered with his permission that they know that the paragraph to restore the retired military and police personnel will not be passed, but they added it for the purpose of election propaganda, and this speech," Nima said in a statement released by her media office today. We have submitted a formal request to the members of the Finance Committee, including Majida Tamimi, Haytham Al-Jubouri and Mahasin Saadoun, who have been asked to do so. , And Our need to whisper in the ear of one. " 
"The return of these people is not from the head of the Finance Committee nor from any party. The legislative and executive branches have the duty to return them to service and save them and their families from their suffering and poor living conditions and to provide them with a decent life."
"The need to allocate the salaries of the delayed contracts with the consent of the Prime Minister and the House of Representatives to leave the government to challenge this paragraph in the budget." 
The House of Representatives, began in its meeting on Thursday, the vote for the budget bill for the year 2018, amid the boycott of Kurdish blocs in opposition to the reduction of the share of the Kurdistan region. 
He warned the Office of the Prime Minister of the Federal Haider Abadi, to disrupt the adoption of the budget, "returned" by the work of irresponsible and will inflict serious damage to the interests of the general Iraqi people and impede the work of the ministries of the state.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Oh my dear Lord - they cut off this guys ear and then whispered into it ? Oh, the Horror. 

Pain Meds good,  Mongo feel good.

Good Morning AND The Best Of Your Day To You, 10 Years Later!!! :salute:

Good to see You up and at 'em as usual. Hope You are feeling better today and have a speedy recovery!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Time and translation may well indicate that that the HCL is included in these 12 that were passed........a common thread involving 9,7,4........Perhaps Mr. Montana waited on his Wednesday event because of this........perhaps not....

I know less than most about the IQD.......other than it has a funny smell......CL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Time and translation may well indicate that that the HCL is included in these 12 that were passed........a common thread involving 9,7,4........Perhaps Mr. Montana waited on his Wednesday event because of this........perhaps not....

I know less than most about the IQD.......other than it has a funny smell......CL

Camel farts will do that to your wallet:wacko::lmao:

• Haha 4

I   am familiar with printmaking ,otherwise I wouldn't know what the hell oxblood smells like . It is used in high end printing only . 

13 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

;) I thought I recognized the all too familiar aromatic fragrance of Ox (blood) Azz.