Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament holds a meeting chaired by Jubouri and the presence of 170 deputies

yota691

5 minutes ago, DoD said:

I guess I have been giving Abadi and Jubouri wayyyy to much credit. One would think that after a Kurdish politician grabbed the budget out of the hand to stop the last reading they would have police or soldiers in the room. I'm beginning to think that this is their plan, a sort of stall process. At Saturdays meeting they should ban and jail Kurdish politicians from the parliament once they start their childish games for interference of the government business.

As bad as I want this RV I'm beginning to think that Abadi will have jail more of the corruption before he can get Iraq straightened out. I can see Abadi's big picture plan an that is to dissolve the Kurdistan government completely. In time Kurdistan will be no more than a big Mosul or Basra, he already wants to change the name from Kurdistan to the North Region...all in my opinion of  course...

I agree, DoD, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Any delays on the reconstruction would, in my opinion, act directly against Abadi up to and at the May 12 elections. Washington supports Abadi. So what is the hold up???!!! I dunno and we may never know. It may have to do with Iran and getting Iran expelled from Iraq to include IMIS and IRGC with Qassem Soleimani who may be getting a dirt nap courtesy of the Israeli Mossad. But, there could be a host of other things related to the Kurdish region, HCL, Article 140, and a few other things. Who knows???!!!

In the mean time............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

DUDES (Iraq) just give them their 17%.... it IS in the constitution ....... If I was them I would hold out for my just due (17%). <_<OR give them 13% and compensate with other means....more oil allocation, ect........ come on... just do something.... this stalemate chess game is old... switch to checkers..KING ME! haha... :P

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I thought they had agreed in principle to 14% and then they would vote to pass the budget.  Someone is blowing smoke out of their sphincter tube

Sphincter Smoke is never a good thing: unless you’re a skunk. . . And there’s quite a few Skunks at the GOI.

• Haha 1

Iraqi parliament partially passes budget, including disputed Kurdish share

by a46ed14a8c1d95162d7b6827eedc1639?s=40&d=Mohamed MostafaMar 1, 2018, 6:12 pm

Iraqi-parliament.jpg

Iraqi parliament.

Report Ad

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Iraqi parliament has partially passed its 2018 budget, including the share of Kurdistan opposed by the region’s representatives.

Alsumaria News said the chamber voted Thursday for 12 articles of the document, in the presence of 170 members, and adjourned the session to Saturday.

Discussion of the budget has been called off several times over the past months.

Alsumaria quoted a parliament source saying that the session did not reach quorum.

Kurdish representatives boycotted the session, in protest at the parliament’s insistence to keep the reduction of Kurdistan’s share of the budget at 12.67%, down from 17%.

The proposed Iraqi budget is worth USD71.65 billion, with a deficit of  USD19.13 billion

Relations between Baghdad and Erbil deteriorated following Kurdistan’s vote on independence from Iraq in a popular referendum in September. With Baghdad taking penal measures against the region in response, Erbil demanded the payment of delayed employee salaries.

Baghdad has also accused Erbil of corruption in handling oil exports from fields under the region’s control, suggesting revenues could be sufficient to fulfill its expenses, a suggestion rebuffed by Erbil.

https://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/iraqi-parliament-partially-passes-budget-including-disputed-kurdish-share/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Meanwhile back on the ranch , supply of dinar available for sale  is almost gone except for the 25k . Some dinar dealers are in trouble with the law {GID and Sterling Group}  ,others  say "price unavailable " or back ordered " . I checked all dinar dealers I could find on the innerweb . Can anyone here find a site that says differently ? The supply and demand issue is more compelling to me than clowns at  a meeting 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Okay, Okay - I know I got some Chemo Brain Fog ( I thought they were yanking my Lariat, turns out it’s the real deal  :blink: ), how do you U partially pass a Bill ? Do U raise your hand up only half way ? It’s like passing gas: you do or you don’t.

Time is up ! It’s simple- PASS THE FRAGGING BUDGET YOU WEASELS !

I dont give a Shooby Dooby for half measures. You’re either all the way in or out. ( uh, no sexual innuendo implied ).  Time to play “ ruff “  :cowboy:

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Thursday, March

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad The 
voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, the article on the share of the Kurdistan region of the budget. 

A parliamentary source told Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives voted so far during the session of the House of Representatives today, 12 articles of the bill of the budget of the year 2018." 

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "this included voting on Article IX, which defines the share of the Kurdistan region of the budget."

The following is the text of Article 9, which defines the share of the Kurdistan region of the budget:

636555048326266559-WhatsApp%20Image%2020

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

The Iraqi parliament requires the Kurdistan Region to export oil through the capacity of the company "Sumo" exclusively

Published: 01.03.2018 | 15:01 GMT

The Iraqi parliament obligates the Kurdistan Region to export oil through the energies of a company
Reuters
North Kirkuk oil fields - Archive

The Iraqi parliament has committed the Kurdistan region to export 250 thousand barrels of oil per day from the fields of the provinces of the region through the capacity of the company, "Sumo" exclusively, and transfer revenues to the federal treasury.

This commitment came during the vote on the federal budget items boycotted by the Kurdistan Alliance MPs because their demands were not included in the budget. The parliament also committed the Iraqi Kurdistan government to return to the Kirkuk Governorate account theprofits generated by the petrodollar program in the region's banks.

A parliamentary source said that "the agenda of the meeting included voting on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company, and vote on the candidates of the Supreme Judicial Council for the judges of the Federal Court of Cassation."

For his part, the Chairman of the Finance Committee, Mohamed Tamim, that the observations submitted by the Finance Committee was in the absence of deputies of the Kurdish blocs.

He added that "points of disagreement were the salaries of employees andPeshmerga ."

Source: RT + Alsumaria News

• Upvote 6

Baghdad today publishes the final version of the General Budget Law 2018 2018/03/01 18:26  Baghdad today (Baghdad today), the final version of the law of the general budget for the year 2018, which voted 12 of them, before the parliament to break the quorum and postpone the session of approval to Saturday. The Budget Law reads as follows: Pic in Arabic won't load...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

image.php?token=c109241152217d78ee376568f02223fa&size=

Number of readings: 5258 01-03-2018 05:16 PM

01-03-2018 05:16 PM 

The start of the meeting of the three presidencies in the presence of members of the Finance Committee to resolve the budget crisis 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

/ Mawazine News / publishes the bill of the budget of 2018

Since 2018-03-01 at 18:09 (Baghdad time)

25.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

/ Mawazine News /, on the draft budget law of the country, which voted the House of Representatives on 12 paragraphs before resuming on Saturday after the disruption of the quorum of the session.

The House of Representatives, today, held its 13th session under the chairmanship of its chairman Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 165 deputies.

In turn, the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Aram Sheikh Mohammed, that there are constitutional differences in the draft federal budget for the current year 2018, while calling for the international community to stop the marginalization that happened to the Kurds in Iraq.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, NeedRv said:

DUDES (Iraq) just give them their 17%.... it IS in the constitution ....... If I was them I would hold out for my just due (17%). <_<OR give them 13% and compensate with other means....more oil allocation, ect........ come on... just do something.... this stalemate chess game is old... switch to checkers..KING ME! haha... :P

think they tried that once, but barzani complained it wasn't enough money even still.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, DoD, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Any delays on the reconstruction would, in my opinion, act directly against Abadi up to and at the May 12 elections. Washington supports Abadi. So what is the hold up???!!! I dunno and we may never know. It may have to do with Iran and getting Iran expelled from Iraq to include IMIS and IRGC with Qassem Soleimani who may be getting a dirt nap courtesy of the Israeli Mossad. But, there could be a host of other things related to the Kurdish region, HCL, Article 140, and a few other things. Who knows???!!!

In the mean time............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:bump: that. Time to get tough.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

:bump: that. Time to get tough.

I agree, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You! :tiphat:

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!

:o       :o       :o

Looks like time is short for the tough to actually get tough!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

That should be VERY Good for us!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!!!

• Upvote 1