Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XChangeOfAmerica IQD Available Denomination

Synopsis

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

DB,  FYI......

Just called 1930hrs EST  Xchange Of America 50K Uncirculated will be in next week per the Rep.   The 5k, 10k, 25k Uncirculated is unknown at this time.  The Rep stated to call Corporate Office back on Wednesday to get additional information.

I REALLY appreciate You making the call, Tiger!!! :tiphat:

The "will be in next week" and "unknown at this time" could mean the currency dealers are coy about what they see and/or are being told because of their interactions (or lack thereof) with their suppliers/sources so do not want to lose out on POTENTIAL business or create an artificial spike in after market IQD values (i.e. ebay, etc.). The currency dealers may or may not be resupplied with the larger denominations from their current suppliers/sources in the future.

May be the calm before the event. May be not. Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'. I suspect time will tell.

Tomorrow is Wednesday so maybe additional information will be available from xchangeofamerica and other currency dealers.

In the mean time........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, presence said:

Synopsis - Thanks very much for the effort - much appreciated! It all boils down to a simple supply vs.  demand curve, and it looks like one is changing as we speak- Go RV!!!

Ironically, the longer they put it off the more Dinars they will be cashing in!!! 

They better hit that RV button while they can still afford it! The better the news gets, the more in demand they are!!!   :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

JMO. I don't know what is in the budget but as all this budget mess was going on one thing stuck in my head. If their was a currency RV or whatever, wouldn't you think if these monkeys could benefit from it  they would pass it PRONTO. These are greedy people. I don't think anything of substance is in the budget that would benefit us. Correct me if you think if I have misguideded  judgement if you see anything I am missing.

• Upvote 2

The exact rate may not be n the budget but if certain laws and statements are posted within it, it could very well implicate what's to come in the near future very near, next day even...

I read somewhere that, yesterday is the old you because it is in the past , once we understand this we can see that every day we truly are new people, completely different then yesterday...

I truly believe in this, like when people quit things cold turkey, wake up and done with it, why can't the universe or your life path work the same way. We could wake up meet someone that presents a whole new opportunity that we would have never known if we didn't meet them...

Anything possible...I would like to believe that this is possible and a brighter tomorrow is fully believable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I bought a case of BV to share with my friend Shabs, ......after the big event........there will be plenty to go around.......so hope some of you will join us..... I look forward to some spirited discussion.......

Nope, not kidding.......if we can't converse, we'll never solve all the world's problems..........CL

Yeah, CoorsLite21, "spirited discussion" is Absolutely Fabulous as long as it is not about Religion OR Politics???!!! :o

No worries, it's ALL Good!!! :tiphat:

Hey, we all bring somethin' to the PARTAE' because of our honed life skills!!! :twothumbs:

The Best Of Your Evening, CoorsLite21!!! I look forward to meeting You and all the others here at DV!!! Pretty sure the event will have us all revved and "spirited"!!!

:cigar:   :cigar:   :cigar:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

May I ask where you got them from at that price? I might want to purchase some but funds are very limited 

Do a search on Ebay for 25,000 Dinar and look for Nevada Coin for $29.77 and make offer....Don't bother making an offer but it is free shipping and they package very well.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, blueskyline said:

Thank You Synopsis ...........................................................................................................................:pirateship:

Thank You, BlueSkyLine!!! ...........................................................................................................................:pirateship:

I look forward to meeting post event!!!

Go Moola Nova!

(Well, OK, we already posted the pirate ship :o)

I wonder what Sir Adam has to say with regards to this.  If there is insufficient dinar in circulation then we could only hope that this would translate into a rate substantial to what the GOI and CBI have been saying for several years now.  Market drivers of little supply available the higher the demand and value driven.  As it has been said several times that we don't know what is going on behind closed doors just what the government run media wants us and the people of Iraq to hear.  I for one am liking the news and side news that is coming down. :twocents:

If only if only the kurds don't cry and start getting along with the GOI.  :lmao:

SR

• Upvote 2