Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XChangeOfAmerica IQD Available Denomination

Synopsis

I’ve been in this investment for over 10 years and I knew it was going to take some time.  I got a little fired up when Iraq was saying it would be done in 2017.  I knew nothing would take place until ISIS was put down. Now it’s the first quarter of 2018.  IDK when,  but I do know that everything I read points to resolution of all the things that need to take place.  HCL. Let’s go IRAQ, pull the trigger and see what it’s like to join the world economy! 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Can I get a 1-800 number?

Just Dial 1-800-IQD-PUMP And Ask For ‘Peggy’ ! ;) 

peggy.jpg

Mention Luigi’s Name And U’ll Also Receive A Free 8x10 Glossy Of A Naked Goat ! :o 

Which Is Presently Trading Higher In Iraq Than Their Largest Note ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, denster said:

GID emailed me and said they were low on dinars and if i wanted some they would be at a higher rate . They will go  :angry: up in price .

this is what we are needing to see (I-m-o )    I have mentioned wayyyy  back , that  we might be really close  , when the  dinar starts to get hard to obtain , and the central bank starts to  post news of  " dinar in scarce supply " or  " supply of dinar in short supply " ....    if the  currency window has been pulling  dinar in from the streets ,from the sale of  the dollar , and the dinar is now in short supply ----------->  we have entered the  '  supply and demand phase "  of  dinar value rise  ( like gasoline , the price goes up when the need is about to be great , or if the suppliers need too boost their gain ,  or a hurricane has hit a major coast line )  ...   the way news trickles out of Iraq at times , I now wonder if the news of dinar , and banking will go sort of dark , a lot of old rehashed news ,  like it was in 2014  , seemed like we had  too read a lot of old news post that the papers rebooted from the pervious years ? !

• Upvote 10

Hey Everybody!

I called xchangeofamerica this morning (Tiger also did so last night - THANK YOU, TIGER!!!). Here is what the representative said:

• The Iraqi Dinar is drying up and is harder to get from their sources in Iraq.
  • There is a shortage of the Iraqi Dinar in the US.
  • They are currently out of the 50,000 notes (as all the others) and will be getting a shipment of the 50,000 notes in sometime next week. I asked about the day the shipment will arrive and the representative said sometime next week.
  • They will be getting a shipment of the 25,000 notes (did not mention other lower large denominations) in about two weeks.
  • For the 50,000 notes, a payment on order today will lock in the rate and then will be shipped next week when they get the shipment in.
  • I asked if the 50,000 note shipment from Iraq would be suspended if an order was placed today and the value of the Iraqi Dinar changed. The representative said no, the order would be filed at the price when payment was received. (NOTE: Yeah, right, who in the world would trust those jokers in Iraq???!!!)
  • I asked about the panel that needs to be filled out regarding the purchase of the order. The panel needs to be filled for State (not UST) requirements. Something like having a foreign currency is all that is needed.
  • I asked if there were any notifications regarding changes in State or UST regulations for currency exchanges and the representative said not that they were aware of.

All in all, the representative appeared to be cautious on how the questions were answered, not scripted but cautious.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey Everybody!

I called xchangeofamerica this morning

U Can Also Go To Bruce’s Site - SexChangeOfAmerica ! :o 

With A Portion Of The Proceeds Going To The Chelsea Manning For Congress Campaign ...

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

U Can Also Go To Bruce’s Site - SexChangeOfAmerica ! :o 

With A Portion Of The Proceeds Going To The Chelsea Manning For Congress Campaign ...

Uh, I think I'll retain my GOD Given Gender - who knows what is going on with Bruce over THERE!!! :o

Uh, Chelsea Manning should go to GOD about all THAT stuff - I am AOK with where GOD has me!!! :twothumbs:

:D       :D       :D

The Best Of Your Day To You, DinarThug!!! :tiphat:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Mental note made in 2015, don't buy dinar around the passage of the budget. Price is significantly higher. Wait for a few weeks after said passage of budget and price drops back to where it was and supply returns to normal. Last year the dinar was also hard to come by near the passage of the budget and price increased. Who needs pumpers around budget passing time. Only difference this year is talk of the re-formation of the National Oil Company. What better way to increase demand (induce buyer panic) than to show little to no supply. Gotta have what can't be gotten, Capitalism at its finest hour. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hey Everybody!

I called xchangeofamerica this morning (Tiger also did so last night - THANK YOU, TIGER!!!). Here is what the representative said:

• The Iraqi Dinar is drying up and is harder to get from their sources in Iraq.
  • There is a shortage of the Iraqi Dinar in the US.
  • They are currently out of the 50,000 notes (as all the others) and will be getting a shipment of the 50,000 notes in sometime next week. I asked about the day the shipment will arrive and the representative said sometime next week.
  • They will be getting a shipment of the 25,000 notes (did not mention other lower large denominations) in about two weeks.
  • For the 50,000 notes, a payment on order today will lock in the rate and then will be shipped next week when they get the shipment in.
  • I asked if the 50,000 note shipment from Iraq would be suspended if an order was placed today and the value of the Iraqi Dinar changed. The representative said no, the order would be filed at the price when payment was received. (NOTE: Yeah, right, who in the world would trust those jokers in Iraq???!!!)
  • I asked about the panel that needs to be filled out regarding the purchase of the order. The panel needs to be filled for State (not UST) requirements. Something like having a foreign currency is all that is needed.
  • I asked if there were any notifications regarding changes in State or UST regulations for currency exchanges and the representative said not that they were aware of.

All in all, the representative appeared to be cautious on how the questions were answered, not scripted but cautious.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Thanks for the info Syn

Did they happen to say as to from their sources as to why the dinar is harder to come by??  This might give us an indication of whether it's the printing of additional currency or if in fact the auctions and CBI saying that they are really reducing the amount of dinar.

SR

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SupraRacer said:

Thanks for the info Syn

Did they happen to say as to from their sources as to why the dinar is harder to come by??  This might give us an indication of whether it's the printing of additional currency or if in fact the auctions and CBI saying that they are really reducing the amount of dinar.

SR

The representative only said "sources in Iraq". The representative was cautious about the information given me so I did not press hard. Hey, for all the representative knew, I was potentially trying to find out the sources and cut out the middle man! Well, OK, pretty sure no one has to worry about that with all the UST, etc. restrictions in place.

Also, I do not know what their relationship(s) is(are) with the "sources in Iraq". They may be having to deal with the same goofball stuff we see in the news!!! You'll get Your currency SSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

Sorry I couldn't be of help further.

Go Moola Nova!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The representative only said "sources in Iraq". The representative was cautious about the information given me so I did not press hard. Hey, for all the representative knew, I was potentially trying to find out the sources and cut out the middle man! Well, OK, pretty sure no one has to worry about that with all the UST, etc. restrictions in place.

Also, I do not know what their relationship(s) is(are) with the "sources in Iraq". They may be having to deal with the same goofball stuff we see in the news!!! You'll get Your currency SSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

Sorry I couldn't be of help further.

Go Moola Nova!

:tiphat:

Goofball pretty much sums up with what we all are dealing with from over there.  LOL.  And as we all sit here waiting for soooonnnn to be nowwwwwwwwww.  :bravo:

SR

• Upvote 2