Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws

Butifldrm

1 hour ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Yep your correct I spent most my life in Alaska, if you are a resident of Alaska you got a dividend right before Christmas every year, it's a profit of the oil sold. I know longer live there I do enjoy warmer weather but I find myself visiting there every year.  

Spend four years in Fairbanks. When those checks arrived those people would party and in a few days it was all gone, Some on the other hand bought items for the long haul. Good times. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

That is absolutely correct, SonjaSDCa, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I do not want rights or benefits to someone else's property AND I certainly do not want anyone else to have rights or benefits to my property. I do not want to infringe or impose on some one else's pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness except specifically at my expense. I will not let anyone infringe or impose on my pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness while being reasonably careful not to pursue at some one else's specific expense.

To illustrate, I did my OWN research on the Iraqi Dinar to determine the risks, benefits, and potential timeline (anywhere from imminent to never) knowing my investment could go completely bust and I loose all my investment. I was only told about the Iraqi Dinar that there COULD BE something I MAY BE interested in. I was very skeptical, of course, until I did my research. I used my (not some one else's mind you) OWN very hard earned money to acquire Iraqi Dinar. I TOTALLY OWN the benefits (or consequences) I experience from any action I take with the Iraqi Dinar at the time I choose to receive all the benefit - however great or small it may be.

To illustrate further, how many people have You told directly You hold Iraqi Dinar? I can count the number of people I told on one hand. Only one person knows a significant portion of what I (the IBC) hold. No one but myself knows the total portion of the Iraqi Dinar. Only one person, who told me about the Iraqi Dinar, may have told I have Iraqi Dinar to one or more others but they do not know how much and I likely will not see them or be in contact with them. No one will ever know. Once (I believe will) the Iraqi Dinar ReInstates/Revalues, people WILL COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK DEMANDING benefits and rights to what some one (possibly You) holds of Iraqi Dinar believing, for whatever reason(s), it is THEIR inalienable Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit Of Happiness to do so at some one else's (possibly Your) expense. No doubt about it. Sure, if a specific some one makes an uncoerced specific commitment to a specific some one else before or after the Iraqi Dinar ReInstates/Revalues then that is a whole another scenario. Knowledge is POWER for ME acquiring Iraqi Dinar and making preparations with services from DinarVets that I alone researched and purchased. Knowledge is POWER for SOMEONE ELSE (a close to distant relative, friend, or acquaintance) who KNOWS ANOTHER SPECIFICALLY has Iraqi Dinar to include arrangements the ANOTHER has made. That SOME ONE else may have an amicable to enjoyable relationship now but may even blackmail ANOTHER by stating THEY will tell the whole world (basically) ANOTHER has Iraqi Dinar (even the arrangements for services and timing of the services) and demand X (such as Iraqi Dinar, privileges of whatever sort, the list goes on and on and will change over time, too).

This illustrates why I MUST TOTALLY OWN this investment and I AM TOTALLY SILENT on the investment and the arrangements made through DinarVets. Post RI/RV knowledge by others NOT holding Iraqi Dinar and of the Iraqi Dinar arrangements COULD BE a HUGE PROBLEM for others and even myself while in the process of utilizing the arrangements. I DO NOT want to know anything about the specific IQD holdings or arrangements other DinarVets have and is available to them and vice versa. Post RI/RV new relationships will be made on a limited amount of information allowed to be shared. SILENCE IS GOLDEN since LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS. I DO NOT want this investment to go down the drain like some form of lottery winnings. Discipline is KEY. The work prior to the RI/RV is nothing compared to the amount of work and discipline after the RI/RV. I WILL NOT let some one else's lack of work and discipline compromise my work and discipline by some one else sharing the information about my holdings and arrangements.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

That was awesome!  Very thorough, direct and well stated.  I concur with everything you said.  Well done sir!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, cranman said:

That was awesome!  Very thorough, direct and well stated.  I concur with everything you said.  Well done sir!

Thank You, CranMan, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Please accept ++++++++++++++++++++++++ for now!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My mom used to get a check for around $5.00 every year for her part of an oil lease located on some land my grand parents owned. The land had been sold long ago, but the mineral rights can be negotiated or retained by the land owner. They sold the land, but retained the mineral rights in that case. Had they sold the mineral rights with the land they would of gathered a better price for the land because of the extra income.  Its always a gamble because nothing is written in stone as far as price. We held a decent amount of oil production back when the oil was going for around $25 a barrel (decent money back then), but grew tired of the head aches that go along with it and sold our portion to the other investors. Within a year the price fell to around $12 a barrel. We were very glad we sold when we did, but that was just dumb luck. :D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Spend four years in Fairbanks. When those checks arrived those people would party and in a few days it was all gone, Some on the other hand bought items for the long haul. Good times. 

Yes they love to party that's for sure, I assume you was stationed at Ft Wainwright. Great place to be my friend  I have been there , I spent a lot of time in Ft. Richardson- Elmendorf  joint base in Anchorage AK, and Ft Lewis-McCord joint base 1St. SFG   (Tacoma Wa.) 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Yes they love to party that's for sure, I assume you was stationed at Ft Wainwright. Great place to be my friend  I have been there , I spent a lot of time in Ft. Richardson- Elmendorf  joint base in Anchorage AK, and Ft Lewis-McCord joint base 1St. SFG   (Tacoma Wa.) 

Actually, was at UAF ROTC. Started my career as MI and worked with some guys at the JFK center at Ft. Bragg. Stayed in Moon Hall. Whole new Army now. My son is in and stationed in DC, feel sorry for him. Never a fan of those TDA assignments.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Actually, was at UAF ROTC. Started my career as MI and worked with some guys at the JFK center at Ft. Bragg. Stayed in Moon Hall. Whole new Army now. My son is in and stationed in DC, feel sorry for him. Never a fan of those TDA assignments.  

That is good you must be proud of him, yeah anytime you get a temporary assignment, you either hate so badly, or love it to much then off to the next. Best of luck to your family my friend. 

• yota691 changed the title to Parliament is preparing to vote on the law of the National Oil Company and the Iraqi share of its profits

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum, on Monday, the approval of the Presidency of the House of Representatives to include the law of the National Oil Company on the agenda of the sessions of the week to vote on him, stressing that the Iraqis will have a share of the profits of this company.

He said Bahr al-Ulum in a statement to / information / that "the subcommittee formed by the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary completed the legislation of the National Oil Company and submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives," noting that "the Presidency agreed to include the law on the agenda of next week's sessions to vote on him".

Bahr al-Ulum added that "the approval of the law of the National Oil Company will constitute a qualitative leap in the oil sector and will reflect positively on the extractive and marketing sector, which will be under the umbrella of this company," pointing out that "the Iraqis will have a share of the profits of this company."

It is noteworthy that the Cabinet voted on 14 March 2017 on the draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company and decided to refer it to the House of Representatives. Ending / 25

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Expert: Parliament pays oil and gas law for the fourth session
08:41
Last updated
The time now is 08:47 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / 
The oil expert Muhannad Abdul Latif criticized the most important laws in the history of Iraq, which works to regulate the economy properly, the law of oil and gas for the third time in a row, expected to be political hidden to prevent passage.
"The existence of oil and gas law in an official form and voted by the House of Representatives will work to regulate the extractive industry of Iraq, which is the main engine of the Iraqi economy, which is still dependent on it and is a problem in itself," Abdul Latif told Al-Ghad Press. 
He added that "the law is under discussion since the first session, but it was not discussed even one session and this is the third session of the House of Representatives and nearly finished, which is in the shelves and paid for the fourth session." 
"The dispute between the government of the center and the region on issues related to the oil industry, is not the main reason, but there are political hidden behind the passage of this law because it will organize the most important economic wheel in the country, and this contrary to the orientation of many who want Iraq in economic chaos, And there are those who control his imports, especially oil extracts. "
"The passing of the law requires a genuine national will that knows the importance of the law and is aware of the importance of its existence in the shadow of a country that depends on its oil exports to fill the livelihood of its people," he said, noting that "the law is ready and complete and it has been discussed more than once, Or specialized committees in Parliament. "
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Mahmoudawi calls for voting on the law of the National Oil Company

Al-Mahmoudawi calls for voting on the law of the National Oil Company

Since 2018-03-04 at 12:31 (Baghdad time)

NB-203344-636299119334899477.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Jamal al-Muhammadawi vote on the law of the National Oil Company and determine the proportion of 5% of the profits of citizens, as Parliament seeks to vote on the law after dismantling the code of the law of oil and gas to three stations and joints, including the law of the National Oil Company.

"We must expedite voting on the law of the National Oil Company," Al-Hamdawi told Mawazine News on Sunday.

"We emphasize the importance of this law because it represents the best investment of the national wealth of oil and gas and rehabilitation of the sectors of production and development of fields and marketing and all related activities to ensure higher financial returns and achieve economic benefit for the Iraqi people."

The member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary comments on the law on the agenda of the House of Representatives today.

He pointed out that Article (4) first stipulates that the National Company shall be headed by an employee with the rank of Minister. "We propose to be Deputy Minister, as in the origin of the law and not to the rank of Minister.

"It should be a general trend in the country's administrative politics," he said.

He said that the law does not include a clear percentage of citizens. "The draft law distributed the financial revenues of the national company to sections, including 90 percent of the treasury of the federal state, and distributed the rest to sections of them.

"We did not specify a certain percentage of imports," he said. "We propose that the ratio of 5% of the profits to be distributed to citizens in the form of shares of equal value."

He also proposed to amend Article (1) paragraph first to be in accordance with the text that confirms that "the center of the main company in Basra and to open an administrative center in Baghdad,".

On the requirement of Article (5) of the law, the approval of the Council of Ministers regarding the investment of national energy in Iraq, he stressed on the need to "the law requires the approval of the House of Representatives, especially as Iraq has a bad experience with the rounds of oil licenses that were approved by the Council of Ministers at that time without taking Representatives of the people so we propose to change the article or cancel it. "

He rejected the bill's reference to authorizing the chairman of the board of directors of some of his duties to their boss, saying that "this allows and opens room for the dominance of the chairman of the board of directors as well as it will open the door for manipulation of public money away from censorship."

The Iraqi government has resorted to the fragmentation and dismantling of the law of oil and gas to several laws in the next phase to avoid all the differences that delayed the adoption of this law over three consecutive parliamentary sessions.

The new government plan came into effect with the National Oil Company's law sent to the parliament it plans to vote on.

The oil and gas law is based on three main elements, namely the formation of the National Oil Company, the establishment of the Federal Oil Council, and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq. The current oil and energy committee sought to find solutions to facilitate the passage of this law Khalafi after the development of each of these three elements of a special law to distribute the management of the oil file in a consensual and constitutional.

is over

M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Lithium batteries, are "the new oil". If you google it, there soon will be, a bunch of "giga-factories" producing lithium ion batteries.all over Europe this year, in Hungary and Poland and Germany. European governments are fully committed to getting rid of gasoline motors, and the technology for the switch, is near ripe.  Elon Musk has a giga-factory in Nevada, and is planning 3 more. My neighbor has an electric car and they are far superior to gas ones, and much cheaper to run, and will soon be cheaper to run and maintain. Japan is heavily investing in this, with Panasonic producing batteries for Tesla's cars. China is heavily investing in this with BYD and  others. Korea is way ahead of the game and LG Chem and others popping up battery giga-factories all over Europe....lots more, on the way. That's the future. And most major car manufacturers are investing heavily in electric cars and lithium batteries.

The change-over from gasoline to electric will not happen overnight, but it will happen. The technology took a long time to mature, but is now at the point of inflection, and we will start to see a lot more electric cars in the next few years. Electric cars are far superior to gas ones and will take over, and in 20 years most cars sold, will be electric. Don't believe me? Pay attention over the next 10 years, and you will eat your words.

Iraq only has a couple decades before their oil is worthless. Maybe they should take the stick out of their, and make some money, while the getting, is good....pass the damn oil law.

• Confused 1

• yota691 changed the title to The Ministry of Oil welcomes the parliament’s vote today on the law of the National Oil Company

The Ministry of Oil welcomed the inclusion of the law of the National Oil Company on the agenda of the House of Representatives and vote on its paragraphs in a meeting on Monday.
Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi expressed his hope to complete the quorum for the session of the House of Representatives today in order to vote on the paragraphs of the draft law and approval, because it is a major national responsibility rests with all legislative and executive bodies to develop the oil industry and the optimal investment of national wealth.
Al-Allaibi said that the Ministry of Oil completed earlier this year a draft law of the National Oil Company and presented it to the Council of Ministers, which voted on March 14, 2017, and then referred it in turn to the House of Representatives for a vote and approval.
The Minister praised the decision of the Presidency of the Council to include the draft law on the agenda of the Council, appreciating the role and efforts of the President and members of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary and their keenness to expedite the presentation of the subject in the House of Representatives and vote on it .. for its importance in the development of oil industry in Iraq.
Al-Luaibi said that the adoption of the law will constitute a new era for the oil industry, based on scientific methods, modern technology and the national management of the country’s wealth, from the development of the oil industry and the sound management of programs to develop the sectors of extraction, marketing, transport, storage, marketing and sales to the point of delivery. In order to support and develop the national economy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The House of Representatives votes on the law of the National Oil Company

6359.jpg
Logo of the House of Representatives

energy

Economy News Baghdad:

The House of Representatives voted Monday on the National Oil Company's law .

A parliamentary source said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the Council voted on the draft law of the National Oil Company during its meeting now."

Views 67   Date Added 05/03/2018

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Rochester said:

Iraq only has a couple decades before their oil is worthless. Maybe they should take the stick out of their, and make some money, while the getting, is good....pass the damn oil law.

With respect, Yes lithium has worth and more in the future, however the above statement is flawed. Oil will never be worthless. Most items use oil. That electric car you just mentioned may not power with gasoline but it is full of petroleum products. Lubricant to cool friction in axels, transmission, tires, all its plastics, and much more. Think about the asphalt that car runs on. Even your computer. As much as leftists may hate oil, it is here to stay. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Editor Ali Jassem - Monday 5 March

Search Bigger

Iraqi 
Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Allaibi congratulated the Iraqi people on the occasion of the parliament's vote on the proposed law of the National Oil Company, while stressing that the ministry will take the necessary steps and steps to implement the law. 

"Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi congratulates and congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the vote of members of the House of Representatives on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company," the ministry said in a press release.

Al-Luaibi described the voting process as "the historical decision that aims at optimizing the investment of national wealth management and protection and developing it in accordance with the programs and advanced mechanisms entrusted by the effort and the national administration." 

He praised al-Luaibi, according to the statement, "the efforts of the President and members of the Council of Ministers and the President and members of the House of Representatives and the Committee of oil and energy parliamentary and all the committees, both working in the Ministry of Oil or other concerned bodies that contributed to the preparation and amendment to finalize the final version of the text of the law," stressing that " Procedures and appropriate steps to implement the law and achieve the desired goals. " 

The House of Representatives voted on Monday on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws
  • yota691 featured this topic