Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws

Butifldrm

Documents: with the last days of the premiership .. Abbadi floundering by making crucial decisions, especially the most important files of Iraq's economic

21-10-2018 09:00 PM
Readers
image.php?token=1b72525174328cbaad94c47364320d8c&size=

Baghdad News -

A major confusion dominates the government of Abbadi since the beginning of its entry into the stage of business. Perhaps the most prominent of this period are the decisions of the Ministry of Oil and the National Oil Company, and the attempt to dominate the full by Jabbar Laiibi to the ministry and the company at the same time, as the latter appointed himself president of the company While in fact he is in charge of the presidency.

Ahmed Musa Jyyad, the Iraqi expert in the field of oil and energy, wrote an article entitled 'What is the basis of the Iraqi National Oil Company', in which he monitored a number of violations and mismanagement and mismanagement of the oil field, recently raised in official books between the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Oil and Oil Company National, while referring to the 'flagrant' violations of the Constitution, as he put it.

The first violation came not to wait for the decision of the Federal Court on the appeal of the law of the National Oil Company, which postponed the case until 6/11/2018, and the issuance of two official letters, the first issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the location of the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Alaq, To the Ministry of Oil / Office of the Minister, the second book is issued by the Iraqi National Oil Company and signed by the President of the Iraqi National Oil Company Jabbar Luaibi, and directed to the formations of the oil sector all.

The second violation was by giving Jabbar Laibi the same position as the president of the National Oil Company, where the decision of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers was to mandate the functions of the President of the company, not the appointment of a president, according to the expert, Mahdi, also violated the Constitution because the President of the National Oil Company degree minister, so he needs the approval of the House of Representatives first before its inauguration.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a decision on 11/10/2018 mandate Jabbar Laibi the functions of the President of the Iraqi National Oil Company, and the National Oil Company issued a decision on 18/10/2018 to decommission the nine oil companies from the Ministry of Oil and annex to the company.

The horses highlight the text mentioned in the book of the installation of the defect by the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers, where it states that 'the decision taken at the 39th ordinary session held on 9/10/2018', and indicates that 'through research on the official site of the Secretariat did not I find any indication that a cabinet meeting was held on 9/10/2018. '

"It is clear that there is something strange about the subject and the difference in official information between the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister's Media Office, although the text of the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 388 has not been published by any of them, Term (Enabling) any six months mentioned in the company law. The question here is why it was left until the last day of empowerment or was forgotten.

The third violation came at the time of the issuance of the decision by the president of the National Oil Company, while this decision falls under the powers of the Minister of Oil in the sense of Article 19 of the Company's Law. The expert points out that the book clearly demonstrates the double role played by Jabar The merger of the powers of the Minister of Oil and the President of the company and to hold it himself without legal support '.

"What is stated in the text of the book contravenes Article 2 - first of the company law that binds the company to the Council of Ministers, while the company's book indicates that it is linked to the prime minister," Jeyyad explains. This text also violates the Iraqi constitution, where there is no term or position (prime minister) in the Constitution, but there is (Prime Minister) '.

He called on the Prime Minister, Hinta Abadi, to 'cancel the company's book and hold the oil minister accountable.' He also appealed to Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi to 'declare his rejection of the company's book and demand from all From the President of the Republic and the outgoing Prime Minister and the President and members of the Iraqi parliament to reject the book specifically and publicly pledge to cancel it as the first action when the new government by the Iraqi parliament '.

image.php?token=7f695691283f3bcc5cce545e

image.php?token=b602faa93d8cce490d71d069

• Thanks 2

The Ministry of Oil cancels the decision to transfer ownership of state oil companies to the national company

BY-HASAN1.jpg

BAGHDAD, Oct. 21 (Xinhua) - The Ministry of Oil canceled the decision to transfer the ownership of 9 state oil companies from the Ministry of Oil to the newly established National Oil Company, which includes the state oil companies, and the position of the company's president and oil minister is not linked, Prime Minister-designate expressed his resentment at the transfer of companies because they were made without his consent.

The ministry said in a statement that "the move aims to leave the option for the next government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, to take its decisions on the oil sector in line with its program."

"The minister of oil has issued a decision to transfer the ownership of nine state-owned oil companies, including the oil marketing company (SOMO), from the ministry to the newly established national oil company headed by the minister," the ministry spokesman Asim Jihad said. The decision was taken as president of the National Oil Company and will be followed by further steps in this regard. " Finished

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You But I.... oh well . Perhaps later then .  GE DVs

:twothumbs: BlueSkyLine, AND The Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

The article did say:

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The ministry said in a statement that "the move aims to leave the option for the next government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, to take its decisions on the oil sector in line with its program."

I suspect this is a delay to, "the next government" and not to go back to "square one" with this decision and especially within the allotted six month window from April 9, 2018 when this portion of the HCL passed by the previous Parliament and signed by the previous President was published in the Gazette. I also suspect Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al - Allaibi and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi can do nothing other than authorize this specific piece Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al - Allaibi signed off on but then retracted due to the new Bicraqi Government not yet being announced as fully formed. I really suspect this will be announced within the next couple to few weeks and this will get reimplemented immediately since it had a maximum six month requirement and is now beyond that.

Maybe reading between the lines but maybe there is a WHOLE LOT MORE significance to what happened here and how important this is for what we have been waiting for.

So.................................................

We wait and see.

Ah, no never mind here. Just some more excitement, conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I really might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

World

Iraqi Oil Minister reverses NOC decree to take ownership of state oil firms

October 21-2018     09:06 AM

Iraqi Oil Minister reverses NOC decree to take ownership of state oil firms
Iraqi Oil Minister Jabar al-Luaibi. (Photo: Reuters/Thaier al-Sudani)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Iraq’s Oil Minister, Jabar al-Luaibi, reversed his decision to transfer the ownership of nine state-owned oil companies from the ministry to the newly formed National Oil Company after opposition from Iraq’s Prime Minister-designate, the ministry confirmed on Saturday.

In an interview with state media, Luaibi stated that Iraq hopes to produce seven million barrels of oil per day (bpd) through the National Oil Company and export four million bpd in 2019.

He reversed his decision to transfer ownership two days after issuing the decree.

The move will enable the new government of Prime Minister-designate Adil Abdul-Mahdi to make its own decisions in the oil sector, Iraq’s Oil Ministry said in a statement.

Luaibi is the current Oil Minister in the outgoing government led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Abdul-Mahdi had reportedly been “annoyed” by the original decree which had been “made in a rush and without his approval,” a senior Iraqi oil official told Reuters. 

Luaibi had issued a decree on Thursday to transfer the ownership of nine state-owned oil companies, including oil marketer SOMO, from the Oil Ministry to the newly-formed National Oil Company, which Luaibi also heads.

The nine state-owned firms included in Luaibi’s decree, are SOMO, the Iraqi Oil Exploration Company, the Iraqi Drilling Company, the North Oil Company, the Midland Oil Company, Basra Oil Company, Dhi Qar Oil Company, Maysan Oil Company, and the Iraqi Oil Tankers Company.

On the same day, Abdul-Mahdi called on current Iraqi officials in the outgoing government cabinet to refrain from signing urgent deals, making non-essential hires, or other critical decisions.

The Iraqi federal government last week named Luaibi as head of the new National Oil Company, which is to serve as an umbrella organization for all state oil companies.

The positions of company chief and minister are not related, but Luaibi currently holds both.

In March, the Iraqi Parliament voted to establish the company, which is meant to manage the country’s upstream operations, freeing up the ministry to set plans and strategies to develop the sector.

In an interview with state TV on Saturday, the Oil Minister stated that his country hoped to export one million bpd through Jordan’s Aqaba port, without offering more details or a specific timeline.

Editing by Nadia Riva

Updated October 21-2018     09:32 AM

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

More good news ! Let us also not forget that the estimated 5 tons of gold taken out of iraq [one of the first thing US did after the invasion} ,has yet to make an appearance . These funds were allegedly included in the DFI ,minus the cost of the war .I bet you dollars to donuts that these funds are still being held by the US . This money ,minus what was pledged , belongs to the citizens of our great great country . As president , Trump acts as trustee for these funds . God only knows what would have happened to this money if Hillarious had gotten her meat hooks on it . She would have followed the "strategic patience " policy implemented by obama , giving even more money to Iran ,Syria , Russia ,ect.One of the first things Trump said on the campaign trail was that "we must be paid back for the war in Iraq "  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"Asron" warns of "safety of oil money" law "contrary to the Constitution"

"Saron" warns of "safety of oil money" law "contrary to the Constitution"

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

"Raed Fahmi, a member of the House of Representatives for the alliance," Sorrow "backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, the risks of facing the safety of the proceeds of oil revenues in Iraq.

Fahmi said in a statement to the twilight news, "The law of the National Oil Company No. 4 of 2018 was passed in the previous session of the House of Representatives hastily, after amendments to the draft law."

"The amendments give the company functions and functions related to the management and distribution of oil wealth, and carries serious risks to the safety of oil revenue revenues, as well as being unrelated to the main objective of the establishment of a national oil company, the management of oil production operations exploration and exploration and extraction.

He added that "the law contains materials that open the way to privatization in the extractive oil sector contrary to the Constitution, has been a challenge to the law by oil experts before the Federal Court, which will be considered during the first week of November next."

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The formation of the board of directors of the National Oil Company and the nomination of its members
11 hours ago, yota691 said:

The formation of the board of directors of the National Oil Company and the nomination of its members

Now THIS is interesting! After al-Luabi (I think he is named) announced the formation of the National Oil Company and then unannounced the formation of the National Oil Company, NOW the board of directors of the National Oil Company is announced???!!!

I suspect ground is being covered behind the scenes to get the previously legislated and published in the Gazette Oil and Gas related articles implemented. There are likely portions of the original HCL yet to be legislated and implemented. However, the key pieces may be finally getting into place.

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Now THIS is interesting! After al-Luabi (I think he is named) announced the formation of the National Oil Company and then unannounced the formation of the National Oil Company, NOW the board of directors of the National Oil Company is announced???!!!

I suspect ground is being covered behind the scenes to get the previously legislated and published in the Gazette Oil and Gas related articles implemented. There are likely portions of the original HCL yet to be legislated and implemented. However, the key pieces may be finally getting into place.

Go Moola Nova!

Hope springs eternal with this news..  Even though most of the news is all positive and each day brings us closer to the journey's end and thanks must go to each all all for your hard work and dedication in researching all the happenings and news but if I were to be honest I am just about over the waiting game.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Their FEAR of commitment only fuels the confusion I reckon. I imagine some over there must be afraid of their own shadow . . . ( The Shadow Knows ). Buh  wah  haha

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Hope springs eternal with this news..  Even though most of the news is all positive and each day brings us closer to the journey's end and thanks must go to each all all for your hard work and dedication in researching all the happenings and news but if I were to be honest I am just about over the waiting game.. 

:twothumbs: Hope Does Spring Eternal, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

This has always been a speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar investment. No guarantees. Not for rate. Not for date. Not for sure on anything for sure. I do think there are specific Bicraqi Iraqi issues as well as exceptional international benefits for getting Iraq to a global economic stature. Could be related to a bigger overall picture with reestablishing the land based Old Silk Road under the Belt and Road Initiative. Money is to be had. Iraq is strategically a part of it if not only a stand alone entity.

I think through the mid term elections with the Insanians sanctions will be telling. Could be November. Could be January. Could be sometime later.

We'll see!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Their FEAR of commitment only fuels the confusion I reckon. I imagine some over there must be afraid of their own shadow . . . ( The Shadow Knows ). Buh  wah  haha

:twothumbs:10 Years Later, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

The Bicraqi Iraqi have not fared that well in directing their OWN destiny!!! Fightin' and killin' each other while pilfering the till hasn't provided any mutually beneficial and sustaining results. Fortunately, there is a whole lotta "external" "encouragement" for the Bicraqi Iraqi to benefit themselves in peaceable means AND the Bicraqi Iraqi are reticent to get on with it because, the screw head mutant monkeys they are, they would have to STOP fightin' and killin' each other while pilfering the till. Rumor has it the sand and heat fuels their "sentiments". Not sure what anyone can REALLY do about all the sand and heat over there???!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Hope Does Spring Eternal, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

This has always been a speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar investment. No guarantees. Not for rate. Not for date. Not for sure on anything for sure. I do think there are specific Bicraqi Iraqi issues as well as exceptional international benefits for getting Iraq to a global economic stature. Could be related to a bigger overall picture with reestablishing the land based Old Silk Road under the Belt and Road Initiative. Money is to be had. Iraq is strategically a part of it if not only a stand alone entity.

I think through the mid term elections with the Insanians sanctions will be telling. Could be November. Could be January. Could be sometime later.

We'll see!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

True words you have spoken.. I have the opine now that it's no longer something that I am holding my hopes out for. I can assure you no champagne is chilling in my fridge ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:10 Years Later, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

The Bicraqi Iraqi have not fared that well in directing their OWN destiny!!! Fightin' and killin' each other while pilfering the till hasn't provided any mutually beneficial and sustaining results. Fortunately, there is a whole lotta "external" "encouragement" for the Bicraqi Iraqi to benefit themselves in peaceable means AND the Bicraqi Iraqi are reticent to get on with it because, the screw head mutant monkeys they are, they would have to STOP fightin' and killin' each other while pilfering the till. Rumor has it the sand and heat fuels their "sentiments". Not sure what anyone can REALLY do about all the sand and heat over there???!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova!

Too right ole boy . . . also, I was over there ( M.E. ) long enough to understand the " sand & heat " fuels everything. Sept. '04 I was in Kuwait for a while - the HEAT squatted on us - We placed digital thermometers around the areas of the Tarmac and the sand -159 degrees at the hottest and it didn't drop below 150 for nearly 2 weeks. 

Humidity had risen to 83 % - and to top it off, several days into this we watched from the north, a Brown Wall coming out of Iraq descended upon us and an all day sandstorm turned high noon to dusk . . . what a wonderful place :facepalm:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Too right ole boy . . . also, I was over there ( M.E. ) long enough to understand the " sand & heat " fuels everything. Sept. '04 I was in Kuwait for a while - the HEAT squatted on us - We placed digital thermometers around the areas of the Tarmac and the sand -159 degrees at the hottest and it didn't drop below 150 for nearly 2 weeks. 

Humidity had risen to 83 % - and to top it off, several days into this we watched from the north, a Brown Wall coming out of Iraq descended upon us and an all day sandstorm turned high noon to dusk . . . what a wonderful place :facepalm:

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute:

I STAND and Salute You, Sir, ESPECIALLY under such adverse conditions YOU Served!!! :salute:

Thank You, SIR, for YOUR Service To Our Country!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute:

I STAND and Salute You, Sir, ESPECIALLY under such adverse conditions YOU Served!!! :salute:

Thank You, SIR, for YOUR Service To Our Country!!! :tiphat:

Thanks ...... gotta great sand blasted tan outta the deal.😀

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to Revealing the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the duties of the President of the National Oil Company Jabbar Allaibi

Saturday 17 November 2018 01:43 PM
Number of readings:

irq_1967390180_1542451404.jpg&max_width=300

BAGHDAD / The deputy governor of Basra, Zahra al-Bajari, Saturday, revealed the reasons for the freezing of the head of the national oil company Jabbar al-Luaibi by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while noting that we are keen to be a share of Basra province.

"The reason for the freezing of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the duties of President of the National Oil Company Jabbar al-Luaibi is that the law of the National Oil Company stipulates that the head of the company must be in service and Allaibi retired twice, one of the Basra Oil Company and the other Of the Ministry of Oil is beyond the legal age of retirement and therefore the freezing was legal. "

"The Basra deputies still insist that the company is part of the province's share as most of its companies in the province and therefore we are keen to provide a capable personality and has a solid qualifications for the management of the company."

The MP for Basra and leader of the alliance victory Mzahm Tamimi criticized on Saturday, the efforts of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to exclude Basra from its entitlements after being deprived of ministerial representation while heading to remove the director of the national oil company Jabbar Allaibi from office, he said.

Al-Tamimi said in a press statement that the vote of the former cabinet to choose al-Allaibi for the post came to efficiency and wisdom in the management of the oil system has been working in this sector for 50 years and worked on the implementation of important projects relating to oil and others can not Abdul Mahdi al-Allaibi removed from the management of that company, That the previous parliament passed its law.

Al-Tamimi revealed that Abdul-Mahdi told al-Allaibi to freeze his work as director of the National Oil Company, indicating that this will be faced in the House of Representatives through the deputies of Basra and the acquisition of other votes supported by other deputies not to remove Allaibi as well as seeking to move the visual street to pressure the Prime Minister to reverse his decision .

The deputy said that Abdul-Mahdi did not issue a decision to remove al-Allaibi officially, but told him verbally freezing the matter, adding that al-Allaibi came by the vote of the former cabinet can not be removed by an individual decision of the Prime Minister that the decision of the Council is not canceled only by a decision of the Council.

It is said that the cabinet voted in the ninth race of last October on the appointment of Minister of Oil Jabbar Allaibi director of the National Oil Company. " Ended 3

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Federal Court postpones the appeal of the provisions of the law of the oil company

Federal Court postpones the appeal of the provisions of the law of the oil company

Federal Court postpones the appeal of the provisions of the law of the oil company

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

The Supreme Federal Court decided to postpone the appeal of materials in the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018 to the twenty-third of next month. 
"The Supreme Federal Court held its session, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judges, and considered the appeal filed with some articles of the law of the National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018." 
The Samok, "The court stood through the agents of the parties that there is a new draft law for the Iraqi National Oil Company, and asked the court about the stages it is going through." 
And, that "
"The court adjourned the appeal of the current law to the 23rd of next month for the purpose of identifying the statements of the parties according to the report of the expert who was assigned," Samok said.

Keywords: 

Postponement of the appeal against some articles of a new draft law for the National Oil Company

12:59 - 18/11/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Federal Supreme Court decided on Sunday to postpone the appeal of materials in the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018 to the twenty-third of next month. 
"The Federal Supreme Court held its session, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all the members of the judges, and the appeal case submitted to some articles of the National Oil Company Law No. (4) for the year 2018," said Ayas al-Samuk, a spokesman for the court. "He said. 
The Samok, "The court stood through the agents of the parties that there is a new draft law for the Iraqi National Oil Company, and asked the court about the stages it is going through."
He pointed out that the "third agent of the Prime Minister, in addition to his job, said that the new draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company has been avoided many of the imbalances in the current law, and has adopted the oil policy required by the interest of the country, House of Legislation ". 
The Spokesman pointed out that "the Court postponed the consideration of the appeals submitted to the current law until the 23rd of next month for the purpose of standing on the statements of the parties to the report of the expert who was assigned."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Release date: 2018/11/18 13:40 • 136 times read
Federal Court postpones the appeal against the law of the National Oil Company
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The Federal Supreme Court decided to postpone the appeal of materials in the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. [4] for the year 2018 to the twenty-third of next month.
"The Supreme Federal Court held its session, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judges, and considered the appeal filed with some articles of the law of the National Oil Company No. 4 of 2018. 
He said that the "third person deputy prime minister, in addition to his job, said that the new draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company has been avoided many of the imbalances in the current law and has adopted the oil policy required by the interest of the country and has been approved by the Council of Ministers and referred to House of Legislation ".
"The court adjourned the appeal of the current law to the 23rd of next month for the purpose of identifying the statements of the parties according to the report of the expert who was assigned," Samok said.
  • Upvote 1

120543.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/11/18 12:05
  • Number of readings 31
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Federal Court postpones appeal of some articles of the law of the National Oil Company

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: The Federal Supreme Court, Sunday, November 18, 2018, the existence of a draft law for the Iraqi National Oil Company, while decided to postpone the appeal against some articles of the current law to the twenty-third of next month. 

"The Federal Supreme Court held its session, headed by Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judges, and considered the appeal filed with some articles of the law of the National Oil Company No. (4) of 2018, 

He explained that "the agent of the third person, the Prime Minister, in addition to his job, said that the new draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company has been avoided many of the imbalances in the current law, has adopted the oil policy required by the interest of the country, and approved by the Council of Ministers and referred to House of Legislation ". 

The Samok, that "the court postponed the consideration of the appeals submitted to the current law to the 23 of next month for the purpose of standing on the statements of the parties to what was stated in the report of the expert who was assigned."

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/156099/المحكمة-الاتحادية-تؤجل-الطعن-في-بعض-مواد-قانون-شركة-النفط-الوطنية

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws