Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Recovery Of The Iraqi Dinar !

DinarThug

Oh wow...this right here may be the proof of what i just wrote earlier...this financial event may be that of people turning/exchanging bad notes and getting new low denoms...oh my goodness....here it is folks: Iraq is one of the countries that need awareness and education programs in this important chapter, which has become effective internationally, pointing out that" the week of financial coverage, which is preparing for him, a number of events adopted by banks and progress "The various products that will be offered are designed to benefit the citizen, as the products offer opportunities to obtain a loan for low income families, while encouraging the activation of deposits transfer of money buried in homes to The banking system and make them supportive of the process of activating the national economy. 

Which will be the launch of the main determinants and the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion is set up in conjunction with this event (the Arab Week of Financial Inclusion  )  

• Upvote 3

Duh! I did look him up! Hes not alive. Your probably old enough to be my father. I'm not an evangelist. Why? Because I said to pray for a nation?? Always bless your haters. Kinda like you. And are you threatening me cuz I said to pray for a country? You got some balls! Take a good look in the mirror and figure out what you need to fix. I'm probably half your age and you sound ******* stupid threatening me cuz I said to pray. Grow the *** up! 

• Downvote 15

Please never go to NYC hospitals. I may need to take care of you 1 day in the ED. U see what I look like but I dont know what you look like, just say IQD equals big *******   dreams oh yeah and freedom but your wishing someone dead cuz she said to pray for that country. People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is. Nite now! Enjoy your hateful self! Oh and God Bless You! I send you nothing but LOVE! OOOPS I'm goin angel style! Better get on my wings and get outta here! ✌✌✌✌✌

Edited by paperboy
To remove restricted word.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 14

I always try to avoid others' arguments and controversies but I just have to jump in for a sec and make one observation...

Unless you're talking about a private message we can't see--there was absolutely NO THREAT made!  I don;t know what you're seeing but the way you talk makes you sound just like a hateful liberal that seeks to stir up problems for attention, and attention is clearly what you're trying to get. 

And also....it's disrespectful to come across as having the moral high ground and pose as angelic when you're dropping F-bombs and spreading lies about being threatened. 

You need to do some serious praying yourself and ask God if your behavior is glorifying to HIM or if your attitude is self seeking. Are you being humble like Jesus? Are you speaking and treating others like Jesus? I know you're not from your comments above but that's an issue between you and God. I just resent you misrepresenting Him and His followers. 

2 minutes ago, Michymateo2001 said:

Please never go to NYC hospitals. I may need to take care of you 1 day in the ED. U see what I look like but I dont know what you look like, just say IQD equals big fuckin dreams oh yeah and freedom but your wishing someone dead cuz she said to pray for that country. People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is. Nite now! Enjoy your hateful self! Oh and God Bless You! I send you nothing but LOVE! OOOPS I'm goin angel style! Better get on my wings and get outta here! ✌✌✌✌✌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Michymateo2001 said:

Please never go to NYC hospitals. I may need to take care of you 1 day in the ED. U see what I look like but I dont know what you look like, just say IQD equals big fuckin dreams oh yeah and freedom but your wishing someone dead cuz she said to pray for that country. People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is. Nite now! Enjoy your hateful self! Oh and God Bless You! I send you nothing but LOVE! OOOPS I'm goin angel style! Better get on my wings and get outta here! ✌✌✌✌✌

Please stop doing the drugs LMAO !!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how long it will take for the people to get moving, and get their money out from under their mattresses and into the banks?

"The various products that will be offered are designed to benefit the citizen, as the products offer opportunities to obtain a loan for low income families, while encouraging the activation of deposits transfer of money buried in homes to The banking system and make them supportive of the process of activating the national economy. " 

• Upvote 6

My whole point in making a comment was for everyone to take a step back and think about Iraq and what their people in their country are facing everyday. Being robbed by their own people and their living situations and their water and food lack and just the situations. People being scared to even go outside. All I said was to pray from for them. God does work in miraculous ways each and everyday. I'm sorry I took it as a threat you telling me to look up a dead man that was an evangelist and saying hes alive and God told you to tell .e. basically yes your mocking me. That's your choice. That was all. Sorry for all the confusion. Yes I got angry and felt threatened. I'm sorry. Maybe I took it the wrong way. As far as my relationship with God. I'm sorry but I'm not perfect and I dont preach to be. I know my relationship with God and it's not anybody's business. All I'm saying is instead of focusing on the dinar take a minute and focus on the people that are suffering. That is why their dinar should RV RI whatever the case may be. For their people. It will happen. Nobody knows when. It's that simple. When it happens it will happen. Still live your life day to day. If you obsess over it, it turns into greed. And no I'm not an angel and dont portray myself to be one. I'm a nurse and a heart filled with love to help and heal people and give people hope into their lives that they will be ok. That little bit makes someone's day 1000 times better than being judgemental and not doing it from the heart. Take this as you want to. God Bless you all and take care. Have a peachy day! I will! Nobody can take my smile away!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Michymateo2001 said:

My whole point in making a comment was for everyone to take a step back and think about Iraq and what their people in their country are facing everyday. Being robbed by their own people and their living situations and their water and food lack and just the situations. People being scared to even go outside. All I said was to pray from for them. God does work in miraculous ways each and everyday. I'm sorry I took it as a threat you telling me to look up a dead man that was an evangelist and saying hes alive and God told you to tell .e. basically yes your mocking me. That's your choice. That was all. Sorry for all the confusion. Yes I got angry and felt threatened. I'm sorry. Maybe I took it the wrong way. As far as my relationship with God. I'm sorry but I'm not perfect and I dont preach to be. I know my relationship with God and it's not anybody's business. All I'm saying is instead of focusing on the dinar take a minute and focus on the people that are suffering. That is why their dinar should RV RI whatever the case may be. For their people. It will happen. Nobody knows when. It's that simple. When it happens it will happen. Still live your life day to day. If you obsess over it, it turns into greed. And no I'm not an angel and dont portray myself to be one. I'm a nurse and a heart filled with love to help and heal people and give people hope into their lives that they will be ok. That little bit makes someone's day 1000 times better than being judgemental and not doing it from the heart. Take this as you want to. God Bless you all and take care. Have a peachy day! I will! Nobody can take my smile away!

I can understand where you were coming from in your initial post. The base of what you are saying is absolutely correct. We should be wanting the best for the country of Iraq and being positive about their progress, albiet difficult at times, it is important to keep thinking in positive terms. As the old saying goes, "If you think in positive terms, you will receive positive results. Think in negative terms and you will achieve negative results". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

With A Name Like Hussein Thugb - It’s Got’s To Be Good ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Intensive preparations for the Financial Inclusion Week

17/4/2018 12:00 am 

On the occasion of his Arab day 

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

Financial inclusion is an inevitable necessity in a country that seeks to expand economic activity through its productive and service paths and to create an advanced banking system that provides services to all members of society and benefits them in support system">support of development. 

Economic development. 

Financial inclusion means introducing or merging groups that are called financially marginalized or low-income people who are not allowed to engage in banking system operations by dealing with the banking system through the mobile digital business system, ie, completing all electronic transactions  electronically. 

It is preparing to organize a week of financial inclusion on the occasion of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion and Iraq from the countries that celebrate this, spreading the culture of financial inclusion to its importance in supporting economic activity in the  
country. Infrastructure Development Director General of Payments at the Central Bank of Iraq, said: "The Central Bank seeks to develop the financial and banking sector through the development of infrastructure that enable financial and banking institutions to improve services and accessibility by all segments of society

"Pointing out that" In this context , attention week financial inclusion and turn it into acarnival for the delivery of services and the participation of banks in a practical contribution to the banking education services, particularly for women comes, as well as the segment of students , whether schools or universities who are actors to spread the culture and the fight against illiteracy tools bank. " 

She added That "the expansion of this subject among the community to educate them the positive effects of financial coverage of their lives, as well as prepare them to manage their financial life in the initial stages of starting them in any area may work in the future," asserting " Data periodically semi - annual and considered as the year 2016 is the base year in order to monitor the performance of two banks and providers of payment services fee and financial inclusion strategy
, Which will be the launch of the main determinants and the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion is set up in conjunction with this event (the Arab Week of Financial Inclusion  )  

Best International Practices

The Central Bank of Iraq considers the active partnership with the private sector to be the most important elements of success. This comes with the support system">support of banks and electronic payment service providers through legislation that regulates their work and gives them sufficient flexibility to develop their business according to international best practices and involve them as key members of the National Payments Council and the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion. She pointed out that "the important steps taken by the Central Bank in the establishment of workshops in a number of universities and contribute to dialogues and seminars and most recently participate in the Baghdad International Book Fair and contribute to the seminars held during which by the Governor of the Central Bank and a number of general managers and each according to its competence, One of these sessions was devoted to the issue of financial inclusion in Iraq. " 

Free banking services

Director of Management and Training in the Association of Private Banks Ahmed Al Hashemi said: "Iraq is one of the countries that need awareness and education programs in this important chapter, which has become effective internationally, pointing out that" the week of financial coverage, which is preparing for him, a number of events adopted by banks and progress "The various products that will be offered are designed to benefit the citizen, as the products offer opportunities to obtain a loan for low income families, while encouraging the activation of deposits transfer of money buried in homes to The banking system and make them supportive of the process of activating the national economy. " 

Financial Inclusion Department

He stressed that "the nominal goal to encourage Iraqi banks to be an effective starting point to achieve this trend, considering that a large proportion of society outside the circle of financial inclusion," noting that "the week of financial inclusion witnessed the presentation of animated films showing the importance of saving and the distribution of stories and discoveries in order to create a culture of savings "The week will work to educate citizens about the importance of the subject of electronic cards, which will be all the requirements of the human through them and the advantages of positive and it saves money, and does not expose them to any risks, and this subject reduces the process of money laundering , Because my work The movement of the funds will be followed closely by the concerned authorities  . " 

Electronic payment companies

Al Hashimi said that "financial coverage targets all cities with banking branches, where citizens are encouraged to enter the banking system to expand their products, and we encourage electronic payment companies to provide almost free services to encourage the localization of salaries. "We have to catch up with global developments, and we are working on this direction with great seriousness and we base the efforts of the Central Bank in this  direction," he said

link

Here’s A Highlighted One ...

Intensive preparations for the Financial Inclusion Week

17/4/2018 12:00 am 

On the occasion of his Arab day 

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

Financial inclusion is an inevitable necessity in a country that seeks to expand economic activity through its productive and service paths and to create an advanced banking system that provides services to all members of society and benefits them in support of development. 

Economic development. 

Financial inclusion means introducing or merging groups that are called financially marginalized or low-income people who are not allowed to engage in banking system operations by dealing with the banking system through the mobile digital business system, ie, completing all electronic transactions  electronically. 

Infrastructure Development Director General of Payments at the Central Bank of Iraq, said: "The Central Bank seeks to develop the financial and banking sector through the development of infrastructure that enable financial and banking institutions to improve services and accessibility by all segments of society

"Pointing out that" In this context , attention week financial inclusion and turn it into a carnival for the delivery of services and the participation of banks in a practical contribution to the banking education services, particularly for women comes, as well as the segment of students , whether schools or universities who are actors to spread the culture and the fight against illiteracy tools bank. " 

She added That "the expansion of this subject among the community to educate them the positive effects of financial coverage of their lives, as well as prepare them to manage their financial life in the initial stages of starting them in any area may work in the future,"asserting " Data periodically semi - annual and considered as the year 2016 is the base year in order to monitor the performance of two banks and providers of payment services fee and financial inclusion strategy
, Which will be the launch of the main determinants and the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion is set up in conjunction with this event (the Arab Week of Financial Inclusion  )  

Best International Practices

The Central Bank of Iraq considers the active partnership with the private sector to be the most important elements of success. This comes with the support of banks and electronic payment service providers through legislation that regulates their work and gives them sufficient flexibility to develop their business according to international best practices and involve them as key members of the National Payments Council and the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion. She pointed out that "the important steps taken by the Central Bank in the establishment of workshops in a number of universities and contribute to dialogues and seminars and most recently participate in the Baghdad International Book Fair and contribute to the seminars held during which by the Governor of the Central Bank and a number of general managers and each according to its competence, One of these sessions was devoted to the issue of financial inclusion in Iraq. " 

Free banking services

Director of Management and Training in the Association of Private Banks Ahmed Al Hashemi said: "Iraq is one of the countries that need awareness and education programs in this important chapter, which has become effective internationally, pointing out that" the week of financial coverage, which is preparing for him, a number of events adopted by banks and progress "The various products that will be offered are designed to benefit the citizen, as the products offer opportunities to obtain a loan for low income families, while encouraging the activation of deposits transfer of money buried in homes to The banking system and make them supportive of the process of activating the national economy. " 

Financial Inclusion Department

He stressed that "the nominal goal to encourage Iraqi banks to be an effective starting point to achieve this trend, considering that a large proportion of society outside the circle of financial inclusion," noting that "the week of financial inclusion witnessed the presentation of animated films showing the importance of saving and the distribution of stories and discoveries in order to create a culture of savings "The week will work to educate citizens about the importance of the subject of electronic cards, which will be all the requirements of the human through them and the advantages of positive and it saves money, and does not expose them to any risks, and this subject reduces the process of money laundering , Because my work The movement of the funds will be followed closely by the concerned authorities  . " 

Electronic payment companies

Al Hashimi said that "financial coverage targets all cities with banking branches, where citizens are encouraged to enter the banking system to expand their products, and we encourage electronic payment companies to provide almost free services to encourage the localization of salaries. "We have to catch up with global developments, and we are working on this direction with great seriousness and we base the efforts of the Central Bank in this  direction," he said

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6