Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Recovery Of The Iraqi Dinar !

DinarThug

Modern technology is entering the financial sector

8.jpg

07/4/2018 12:00 am 

With local application

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

The transfer of advanced technology represents an important step to activate the banking services, which represent the nerve of economic development sought by the country, which requires us to start where the world ended to keep pace with developments in the field of the financial sector.

A member of the Baghdad Economic Forum Jassem Al-Aradi stressed the need to "open up to the successful regional and international experiences in the banking sector and work on transferring them to Iraq, which is directed towards a major development process in all productive and service sectors." Big figures praised Aradi on the South Bank of the adoption of automating paper - based processes and vital characteristics of the system, he said: " The availability of human resources helps greatly in the mastery of advanced systems needed by the international effort and local , which will adopt the construction and reconstruction process, as it requires banks have the capacity to deal with Big numbers ".

01 Systems will implement this strategy in several stages, starting with automating ATM services through the implementation of the "digital coupon" system, which allows the customer to perform several operations Such as dragging, depositing and converting in branches via a tablet easily and without the need to use traditional paper coupons or even help the exchange officer. Special equipment

The second stage of the digital transformation process is through the application of the system of automatic identification of the customer through the vital characteristics; the importance of this system in that it allows the bank to identify the customer without the need for a personal ID card, and this by checking the vital characteristics of the arteries of the customer's finger Through special devices that allow the bank to verify the identity of the client, which will solve the problem of fraud and accelerate the process of verification of the identity of the client. This system is characterized by a high level of security where all data related to the process is encrypted by the electronic device used in addition to the encryption provided by the program. 
The Bank of the South customers will be able to benefit from these services in all branches, thus the Bank of the South is the first bank to provide these quality services in Iraq. The mass of cash

Al-Aradi stressed that "this experiment should expand in order to serve the Iraqi economy and enhance confidence between the citizen and the banking system, which in turn works to transfer the monetary mass in homes to the banking system and investment in favor of the sustainable development sought by Iraq, and the adoption of banking systems in a particular bank creates Competition between banks and make them racing in the development of systems and modernization, and this is in favor of the Iraqi financial sector and make it a real competitor to regional and international banks. 

Safar One Systems has signed an  agreement with the Bank to implement the Business Process Management and Electronic Archiving System to manage and automate banking operations with the latest methods and latest knowledge in this field

link

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

Info below video on YouTube:

انفو غرافيك.. ماذا تتضمن الخطة الاقتصادية الخمسية؟ - اطلق مجلس الوزراء خطة التنمية الوطنية للاعوام ‎2018-2022. - تهدف الخطة الى تحقيق معدل نمو في الاقتصاد العراقي بحدود 7% - وذلك من خلال رفع الناتج المحلي الاجمالي إلى (292.5) ترليون دينار في عام 2022. - تقدر الايرادات المتوقعة خلال سنين الخطة نحو 440 ترليون دينار - منها 370.2 ترليون دينار نفطية ونحو 70 ترليون دينار من الايرادات غير النفطية - سيصل حجم الانتاج النفطي عام 2022 إلى حوالي 5 ملايين برميل يوميا وبمعدل تصدير يصل إلى 4 ملايين برميل يوميا. - تبلغ حجم الاستثمارات في الخطة نحو (220.6) ترليون دينار - منها (132) ترليون استثمارات حكومية ونحو (88.6) ترليون دينار للقطاع الخاص.

Translation:

Published on Apr 7, 2018 

What does the five-year economic plan include? - The Cabinet launched the National Development Plan for the years 2018-2022. - The plan aims to achieve a growth rate in the Iraqi economy up to 7% - by raising the gross domestic product to (292.5) trillion dinars in 2022. - Estimated revenues during the years of the plan about 440 trillion dinars - of which 370.2 trillion dinars oil and about 70 Trillion dinars of non-oil revenues - will reach the volume of oil production in 2022 to about 5 million barrels per day and an export rate of up to 4 million barrels per day. - The amount of investments in the plan about (220.6) trillion dinars - of which (132) trillion government investments and about (88.6) trillion dinars to the private sector.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=x9fsjoUnMBs

Edited by DWS112
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

LINK

A UN Security Council delegation is visiting Iraq for the
first time

11:59 - 08/04/2018  
%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Iraq will host a major diplomatic event for the first time when a 15-nation Security Council delegation visits Iraq for the first time in late April or early May, media sources said on Sunday.

"The visit scheduled for the May 12 parliamentary elections will send a clear message that the UN Security Council supports the democratic process in Iraq," Ruedo said in a translation of the Dutch ambassador to the United Nations.

For his part, Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations Mohammad Hussein Bahr al-Uloum said that "although the details are not completed, the visit of the UN Security Council is a message to Iraq and the international community that Iraq has risen again and returned to the international arena with full force."

"The message we made during the fighting against Da'ash was clear to the whole world, and the entire international community supported the unity of Iraq and supported Iraq in its war against terrorism," he said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

LINK

The underlying reasons for the rise in the exchange rate
of the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market

7176.jpg 

8th April, 2018
 Appearance of Mohammed Saleh  

The monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq aims to find a monetary framework near the exchange rate of the dinar in the parallel market in a manner not far from the exchange rate of the official monetary policy and the difference is the natural difference of the homogenization of the money market and balance at a real rate of 2% approved globally not to spend in the long period. The objective at the same time balance the exchange market in the inflection, which is sought by the monetary authority through the procedures and processes of monetary policy continued short-term. Factors and reasons that indicate today the rise of the dinar against the dollar (as sometimes called, lar in the Iraqi parallel market In the decentralized market or the decline of Aldo convergence rate of the dollar exchange rate parallel dinar with its price of the official window of the Central Bank of the majority) is mostly due to three main factors:

First, the ability of the central bank to meet the demand for foreign currency by Mazid or the window of the bank as a monetary policy and comfortably and disciplined, especially in the flexible application of the standards of banking compliance and the second, are speculative speculators optimistic value of the dinar, which is indicated by increasing the value of proceeds of oil sales in foreign currency and rising and achieving The current account surplus of 25 percent was accompanied by the suspension of the government's borrowing from the central bank in the dinar, which increased its balance due to the intensification of the financial crisis. (Ie, stop betting on the policy of 2014 trillion dinars since the year to monetize the debt or finance the budget deficit in the issuance of cash), which was adopted during the years of the financial crisis to finance the deficit in public budgets because of shrinking cash flows of the budget. The dinar remained on the tools of monetary policy on demand for the foreign currency represented

The surplus, at the time, is pushing much of the ongoing demand for foreign currency reserves. Although the central bank used the policy of sterilization of the dinar and control of domestic liquidity levels through the dollar window, the bank was forced to exercise tight scrutiny and its relative reserves of dollar sales decreased from the central window of the foreign currency, which led to the monetary authority facing a phenomenon of multiple exchange rates . Ie face the phenomenon of two different rates of exchange because of addressing the suspicions of money laundering and cut any financial extension to finance terrorism after the occupation of some provinces by terrorism Da'ashi. 

It has led to two exchange rates, one of which is fixed and the other is counter-cyclical, that would push the latter towards the dollar's appreciation for several months during the financial crisis. The third factor, which is the most important in the cash market, which has influenced but is different and superior this time, the stability of the exchange market in its impact completely comes from the impact of the function of monetary demand on the dinar or change the structure of the behavior of thousands in demand for cash in dinars. 

The rise in the monetary demand from the effect of the rational expectations factor in the dinar holders raises the real interest rate signal in which the nominal interest rate surpassed the inflation rates (ie, the rise in nominal nominal interest to be higher than the annual inflation over the past three years). The real interest and expectations for the transfer of the monetary demand function were structural and increased from the behavior of the monetary demand on the dinar.  It should be noted that the annual inflation in the range did not increase by 1%, for nominal interest on savings deposits in banks in the organized market, The interest rate of monetary policy, which has also touched 6 percent annually, is more than one percent per year, while nominal interest in the informal money market has exceeded unprecedented levels of one percent (in the wave of so-called 180-currency traders to touch an annualized rate of money).

All these factors, including the increase in the demand for the dinar in the Kurdistan region and the liberated governorates, have contributed to the high exchange rate of the dinar in the market. The dollar has come close to the official central price in a price homogeneity that has not been seen in the country for many months. The Central Bank of Iraq to defend the stability of the exchange rate and stay constant in the continuation of the monetary behavior of individuals and their positive expectations on the strength of the Iraqi dinar, the stability of Saaralpr (reflected by the similarity between exchange rates in the two markets mentioned) may continue indefinitely. 

In conclusion, in a society of monetary aggregation, there is a high rate of economic stagnation, which is politicized. Liquidity The rate of growth in monetary demand continues to outperform the real money supply growth, which can be called "liquidity trap". The impact of higher interest rates has opened up. The liquidity trap coincides with the stagnation of demand in real commodity markets represented by rising stocks satisfying a three-year real-time demand for durable goods. 

It is worth mentioning that all these factors have been reflected and overlapped (including the rational application of banking compliance in the legitimacy of the demand for foreign currency conversion by the monetary authority on its customers) leading to a decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market to close to the official central rate of disbursement in The time of the increase of the foreign reserve of the Central Bank, which 51 exceeded the needs of the country for more than one billion and currently covers the months of Esteradip 9 billion Duo Esteradip in the expression of the accumulation of reserves 3 exceeds the standard standard of monetary policy in maintaining stability and maintaining power No matter what form of success, foreign cash income.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

" Iraq has risen again and returned to the international arena with full force."  Saying you've already accomplished something even though you " ain't there yet" is most frustrating. Leads to so much confusion, as we have witnessed for what feels like an eternity with these knuckleheads.

To the Western Mind it's indicative of the duplicitous nature of these folks. I get where they're coming from ( it's all part of their thinking process ); in view of recent developments, however, this is going to be problematic in the Business World.

Come on now, you say you're there . . . lets get there, okay ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 4/7/2018 at 11:54 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:oOMG, I can see the skin on the back of her hand. STONE HER:o

8.jpg

Pervert...lol 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, DoD said:

Pervert...lol 

Giving me a ruby and putting LOL after your foul comment doesn't negate that you just created a sever violation of forum rules. 

And if you think that offends me then it only shows how little you are. I'm HAPPILY married to  a Gorgeous young Lady. And so I get called names 

all the time. I don't care what you think, but you will follow forum rules or you will be put on Mod review.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Giving me a ruby and putting LOL after your foul comment doesn't negate that you just created a sever violation of forum rules. 

And if you think that offends me then it only shows how little you are. I'm HAPPILY married to  a Gorgeous young Lady. And so I get called names 

all the time. I don't care what you think, but you will follow forum rules or you will be put on Mod review.  

WOW, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today... Lighten up man, it was meant to be a joke. Have we gotten so tense around here we've forgotten how to have a little fun? This certainly wasn't meant to offend you, I know your married an have a couple of kids, just like me. I don't know if you know I've spent 10 years in Iraq an Afghanistan an know their culture, yes my wife had to cover up every time we traveled through Dubai.

My point is, relax a little an enjoy the day an don't worry about threatening people on here that's been a member since AM created this site. If the pressure of this investment is taking its toll it might be a good time to step back an take a break for awhile. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, DoD said:

WOW, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today... Lighten up man, it was meant to be a joke. Have we gotten so tense around here we've forgotten how to have a little fun? This certainly wasn't meant to offend you, I know your married an have a couple of kids, just like me. I don't know if you know I've spent 10 years in Iraq an Afghanistan an know their culture, yes my wife had to cover up every time we traveled through Dubai.

My point is, relax a little an enjoy the day an don't worry about threatening people on here that's been a member since AM created this site. If the pressure of this investment is taking its toll it might be a good time to step back an take a break for awhile. 

And this is exactly what your post was designed to do. Make me look like I'm so upset about this investment and get me to say something so that Markinsa can go to Adam and say that I'm not acting like a Mod should. Well that ain't gonna happen. In the future if you would refrain from commenting to me I would be thankful. Of course you can continue to give me your 5 neggs daily as you wish. ^_^

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And this is exactly what your post was designed to do. Make me look like I'm so upset about this investment and get me to say something so that Markinsa can go to Adam and say that I'm not acting like a Mod should. Well that ain't gonna happen. In the future if you would refrain from commenting to me I would be thankful. Of course you can continue to give me your 5 neggs daily as you wish. ^_^

LGD, brother I will close this out by saying you have over reacted to my post an I apologize for hurting your feeling. If I had wanted to do something like your suggesting I would have said I was a Muslim female an was deeply offended by the thought of you wanting to stone me. Thank you for the support of allowing me to rate any posting as I see it. Have a great day...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

On 4/6/2018 at 5:47 PM, DinarThug said:

Just Tell Those ‘Sunny Beaches’ In Parliament To Hurry It Up And Pass The Frickin’ HCL ! :o 

:D  :D  :D  

DThug, there's only but so much whiskey that I can handle Lmao :lol::drunk:

We all have been screaming it out loud, but no one hears us!!:rocking-chair:

HURRY IT UP AND PASS THAT FRICKIN' HCLLLLLLLLLL!!!:praying::facepalm3:

giphy.gif

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4