Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News' Shep Smith Smacked Down Trump for Not Going After Russia for Election Meddling

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Shepard Smith  ~  Attempting to make Fox News "Fair and Balanced" since 1996.  To put it into perspective....Donald Trump changed party affiliation and adulteress affairs multiple times since that time.

shepard_smith_a_p.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Since Shep has come out of the closet it's funny how his political views have changed......he now leans to left

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Since Shep has come out of the closet it's funny how his political views have changed......he now leans to left

And since their fair and balanced diversity optics would take a hit.....it's probably driving Fox News crazy that they can't just fire him because of his gayness.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And since their fair and balanced diversity optics would take a hit.....it's probably driving Fox News crazy that they can't just fire him because of his gayness.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs

My point was is that ol Shep appears to be a hypocrite....his political & social stances before weren't as left of center as they are now. Just my opinion

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

Hey Shabs

My point was is that ol Shep appears to be a hypocrite....his political & social stances before weren't as left of center as they are now. Just my opinion

What up, Caz.  I'll take your word for it when it comes to Shep's political views....for me Fox News is enjoyed in tiny portions.  :D  As for hypocrisy, I think we can all agree there's plenty to go around from both sides of the aisle.....and Donald hasn't done much to heal any divisions, quite the opposite in fact.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Yo Yo Yo !!!! Shabs

The Donald has just kept the ball rollin from the previous POTUS, neither was/is a unifier. I'll be honest I don't watch much MSM or Fox for real info. One is staunch in it's support system" rel="">support for the POTUS and the rest can't present anything other hate/stench for Trump.

Enablers vs Haters.....would be nice if they'd all find TRUTHFUL middle ground. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

57 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Enablers vs Haters.....would be nice if they'd all find TRUTHFUL middle ground. 

GO RV, then BV 

Is this poster making the quoted statement inferring they have been, are, and/or will be a living demonstration of this noted term???!!!

9 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Since you didn't answer my question, I take it you will let your daughter date a guy with the character flaws mentioned above... As they say "To each his own"

B/A

Hows about you leave my daughters out of our conversations and I'll leave yours out of it too. 

Now that we've cleared up the stupid stuff, tell us something BA, how is what you and your leftest freaks are doing by not accepting the outcome of an election doing anything good for America? You and your kind are destroying this nation. My God man, no one acted like this over Obama and he nearly bankrupted us all. 

Except you of course. What is happening is insane, ON BOTH SIDES. How about we all let it go and see what happens. What do ya say about that? Or is the next civil war something we really want to leave to our children? 

6 hours ago, caz1104 said:

I like your post so please don't misunderstand me but did anyone really need to be told that Shep was a pervert that had sex with men? 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Hows about you leave my daughters out of our conversations and I'll leave yours out of it too. 

Now that we've cleared up the stupid stuff, tell us something BA, how is what you and your leftest freaks are doing by not accepting the outcome of an election doing anything good for America? You and your kind are destroying this nation. My God man, no one acted like this over Obama and he nearly bankrupted us all. 

Except you of course. What is happening is insane, ON BOTH SIDES. How about we all let it go and see what happens. What do ya say about that? Or is the next civil war something we really want to leave to our children? 

I like your post so please don't misunderstand me but did anyone really need to be told that Shep was a pervert that had sex with men? 

Edited by caz1104

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

no one acted like this over Obama and he nearly bankrupted us all. 

Are you from a different plant or are you Rip Van Winkle and just woke up? I believe it was "W" who crashed the economy, deregulated the banksters, put us in wars that have cost trillions and walked away leaving a giant pile of unbelievable debt for all of us... And now we have president who just granted the multi-nations a HUGE welfare check, increased our debt and will send our economy spiraling in a couple of years. And don't say the companies are going to invest those dollars, the stats are already showing the breakdown of 65 to 1 on dollars going to stock buybacks.

As for Obama, like Trump who can't control The Fed, you know that private bank that has nothing to do with our government, Obama could not control them. The Fed is independent and does whatever that want. Like now they are raising interest rates. Do you think that will hurt the economy? Do you think higher rates are going to help home sales and other large purchases in our consumer economy? I guess time will tell...

B/A

MAGA

Make America Groan Again 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are you from a different plant or are you Rip Van Winkle and just woke up? I believe it was "W" who crashed the economy, deregulated the banksters, put us in wars that have cost trillions and walked away leaving a giant pile of unbelievable debt for all of us... And now we have president who just granted the multi-nations a HUGE welfare check, increased our debt and will send our economy spiraling in a couple of years. And don't say the companies are going to invest those dollars, the stats are already showing the breakdown of 65 to 1 on dollars going to stock buybacks.

As for Obama, like Trump who can't control The Fed, you know that private bank that has nothing to do with our government, Obama could not control them. The Fed is independent and does whatever that want. Like now they are raising interest rates. Do you think that will hurt the economy? Do you think higher rates are going to help home sales and other large purchases in our consumer economy? I guess time will tell...

B/A

MAGA

Make America Groan Again 

There are no words to describe this level of blind ignorance:facepalm2::wacko:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There are no words to describe this level of blind ignorance:facepalm2::wacko:

Right, can you do simple math, I'm beginning to doubt it.

Were you in a coma for the last 20 years? Do you know in Afghanistan we have been there for 15 years, the longest war in our history, we have spent a trillion dollars and you can't walk down the street in the capital city? Thanks "W" for investing in America... Wait, I meant investing in the failed war machine. We are getting our asses kicked by a bunch of yahoos and breaking the budget, now tell was that a good investment? No wonder why we can't spend money on education, we have to rebuild that fat cow called the military for what?

You talk about ignorance, that's amazingly funny coming from you. 

B/A

MAGA

Make America Groan Again

35 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

we have to rebuild that fat cow called the military for what?

So that stupid people can show their ignorance freely on the internet in the safety of their home without the fear of anyone taking away their rights 

because others don't agree with what they said. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So that stupid people can show their ignorance freely on the internet in the safety of their home without the fear of anyone taking away their rights 

because others don't agree with what they said. 

Do you even understand why our military is hurting? Wasted money on stupid wars that are nothing more than vehicles for the multi-nationals... Do you have any idea who profits? Honestly, war is and always has been about money. Bottom line.

If you don't believe it or can't understand the motivations behind it, then there is simply no reason to continue talking about it. 

And your line about being safe... I really have a hard time understanding how any American is living in fear... Fear of what? The blue helmets? That they will take your guns away? That you will lose free speech, that FEMA is building camps? The fear factor is crazy, none of the things I just mentioned are going to happen in our lifetime. It's like Nibiru won't hit the planet, Jesus won't be back, aliens are not going to invade. Yet for some reason people believe all these thing are going to happen in our lifetime. The media and the politicians have done a fantastic job of creating fear. It is difficult to see how they actions and rhetoric have been so effective in the modern world. The propaganda machine is better than ever. Even the Nazis would be amazed how easy it is to warp the perception of the public. Now I'm not pointing this at Trump, this is the media and both parties. JMHO

B/A

MAGA

Make America Groan Again

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Do you even understand why our military is hurting? Wasted money on stupid wars that are nothing more than vehicles for the multi-nationals... Do you have any idea who profits? Honestly, war is and always has been about money. Bottom line.

If you don't believe it or can't understand the motivations behind it, then there is simply no reason to continue talking about it. 

And your line about being safe... I really have a hard time understanding how any American is living in fear... Fear of what? The blue helmets? That they will take your guns away? That you will lose free speech, that FEMA is building camps? The fear factor is crazy, none of the things I just mentioned are going to happen in our lifetime. It's like Nibiru won't hit the planet, Jesus won't be back, aliens are not going to invade. Yet for some reason people believe all these thing are going to happen in our lifetime. The media and the politicians have done a fantastic job of creating fear. It is difficult to see how they actions and rhetoric have been so effective in the modern world. The propaganda machine is better than ever. Even the Nazis would be amazed how easy it is to warp the perception of the public. Now I'm not pointing this at Trump, this is the media and both parties. JMHO

B/A

MAGA

Make America Groan Again

You have no idea how much you are showing your lack of reading comprehension skills, I never said people aren't safe in America. I said that we need what you called the, '' FAT COW", military to keep our safety. And your total disrespect for the men and women that protect our nation is nothing less than treason. 

But again your lack of comprehension is clear as day, the people that serve in the Armed Forces don't get a say in what they do, it is not a democracy. They Follow Orders. So if you got a problem it's with those that give the orders. And in your point that would be Bush and Obama. Trump has already ended the war in Iraq and moved most of those troops to Afghanistan where we have ratcheted up our efforts to end that war, which I suspect will be over in less than  one year. 

Those are the facts whether you want to accept them or not is irrelevant

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And your total disrespect for the men and women that protect our nation

I'm one of them... With honor and distinction... You are so miss guided. The military is bloated and wastes unimaginable money. Many of my veteran counterparts (not all) agree.

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Trump has already ended the war in Iraq

mission_accomplished.jpg

Always interesting to pop over to this section.....lots of passion for the beliefs people have.....

My bottom line is how can America get better?  There was an election....as there are always elections........people win, people lose.......

For any that are not happy they need to get involved in the process for change........those happy need to get in the process to keep it the same or advance the idea....

Pounding on one another in a random forum won't accomplish anything......

Take that time and use it to improve life around you.......friends, family charity,,,

JMO as always......

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Always interesting to pop over to this section.....lots of passion for the beliefs people have.....

My bottom line is how can America get better?  There was an election....as there are always elections........people win, people lose.......

For any that are not happy they need to get involved in the process for change........those happy need to get in the process to keep it the same or advance the idea....

Take that time and use it to improve life around you.......friends, family charity,,,

JMO as always......

Yes Prof, you are, as always, correct again. 

I will bow out now. Thanks for your guidance:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

JMO as always......

Thanks coors, wise words indeed..... LGD, I know I get under your skin, but there are no hard feelings, I enjoy our back and forth...:D

B/A