Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dismantling Of The OIL AND GAS LAW on 3 projects to facilitate its adoption in Parliament !

DinarThug

3 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Thank you Mr. P.,

I was unaware and no offence was meant, my apologies.

Surly you jest ??  LOL, I am a she as well.  :) 

Its all good, at a RV party if your their you can buy Rmc and me 2, yes I said 2 Umbrella drinks  :)

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Surly you jest ??  LOL, I am a she as well.  :) 

Its all good, at a RV party if your their you can buy Rmc and me 2, yes I said 2 Umbrella drinks  :)

pp

Well ladies,

I'm batting a thousand today...

Apparently I should pay more attention.

Sorry, my mistake.

I will take the lashings and only ask not to be limited to providing, "2 Umbrella Drinks".

After all, I have been put in charge of the rum for the RV Party and have a few connections... ;)

Let's get this thing started!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CaptainBVI said:

Well ladies,

Sorry, my mistake.

I will take the lashings and only ask not to be limited to providing, "2 Umbrella Drinks".

After all, I have been put in charge of the rum for the RV Party and have a few connections... ;)

Works for us Capt. !!

pp

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr Rmc10,

Agreed, same here.

With movement on multiple sites it appears to be more than a glitch.

As a good friend of ours says, "Maybe something, maybe nothing" but it is interesting to say the least.

GO MOOLA NOVA!

Good To Hear From You, Mr. CaptainBVI, AND I Trust the breeze is gentle, the temperatures mild, And Your Scenery Is Beautiful Beyond Belief!!! :tiphat:

And (as You noted Kind Sir)....................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)

:pirateship:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

At my age with what I have I would be giggling on cloud 9 and be set for the rest of my life !!  :)

pp

I'll be on the cloud next door and yes giggling like a little school girl.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Good To Hear From You, Mr. CaptainBVI, AND I Trust the breeze is gentle, the temperatures mild, And Your Scenery Is Beautiful Beyond Belief!!! :tiphat:

And (as You noted Kind Sir)....................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)

Mr. S,

I've missed our conversations as well. All is well here and wish you the same.

While I do not see a storm on the horizon, I do get the distinct feeling there is a new moon coming for all of us.

Whether out in the big blue or on the top of a mountain, always trust your instinct.

It never lies and all you have to do is listen.

As you so eloquently put, "Maybe something, maybe nothing" but I haven't had this excitement regarding this speculative investment in quite a while.

YEAH BABY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. S,

I've missed our conversations as well. All is well here and wish you the same.

While I do not see a storm on the horizon, I do get the distinct feeling there is a new moon coming for all of us.

Whether out in the big blue or on the top of a mountain, always trust your instinct.

It never lies and all you have to do is listen.

As you so eloquently put, "Maybe something, maybe nothing" but I haven't had this excitement regarding this speculative investment in quite a while.

YEAH BABY!

Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir,

Great Words to consider and apply!!! I try to take an analytical approach using connect-the-dots with the articles and then simmering what it all means to create and temper the expectations and anticipation. I had strongly held for some time that the reconstruction and economic development would need to occur fairly quickly after the ISIS defeat to introduce the Iraqis to the opiate of prosperity to prevent Sectarian Conflicts and potential Civil War. Otherwise, the environment would be rife for radicalizing the disenfranchised in a war torn multi ethnic country and the cycle of violence would then continue and get worse without providing a base for integration into the international community. I just do not see the reconstruction and economic development due to foreign investors taking off with a corrupt "closed economy" where the daily currency auctions occur once a business day. Iraq would have to, in my opinion, go to a relatively corruption free "open economy" where the financial transactions occur real time 24 hours a day during the entire business week to facilitate the massive electronic money transfers needed for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. For an "open economy" the Iraqi Dinar would seem to demand to be a true and international value instead of a highly cumbersome program rate. Hey, why would they put an ultra modern banking system in Iraq with all the hardware and international integration instead of leaving Iraq in the Prehistoric/Stone Age banking system if Iraq wasn't going to be integrated internationally in the very, very short future as an economic powerhouse??? Iraq is way too strategic of a location to include enormous amounts of a variety of untapped non oil resources. I don't think people would pound a bunch of craters in a third world country if there wasn't some higher purpose and to pay for all the "attention". Also, it is SHOW TIME for the Iraqi GOI Boys & Girls before election time so urgency internally and internationally (with the added bonus of all the "coaching") to say the least. Lately, some news articles have been heavily sprinkled with phrases to support, to me, what I was projecting all to support the much anticipated event may just be here!!!

I look forward to meeting Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir post event!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

And there is the caveat. I have contended that just because the HCL is passed does not mean immediate RV because they need to implement the HCL. The article states this very fact.

"...pointing out that the House of Representatives put an article obligates the company to start implementation after the legislation of 6 months."

The great news is the INCOC has seen a vote in the House. However, this still puts the RV off until potentially 2019 because the implementation does not start for another 6 months once in the Gazette. This year Ramadan is earlier starting May 14/15 through Jun 17. Then elections in August/September leading into 2019 Budget talks and passage through the end of the year. IMF reviews SBA in August 2018 and reports by December. Putting us into 2019 looking at how well Iraq did in 2018 and awaiting the RV to happen. I am hoping it will be announced during the 2019 Ramadan or  Eid al Fitr as a gift for the Iraqi people. Which makes sense given the culture and how they like to mark it . 2019 Ramadan starts May 4/5 ends June 8 (unofficial dates) as they will have completed the SBA agreement by then and 30 days will start of the third quarter. This is my hope, could be wrong.

Works for me. After 15 years it is just nice to have some what of a time line.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Works for me. After 15 years it is just nice to have some what of a time line.  :tiphat:

Great to see you again Mr. Finley. Been a while as my stops have been quick and limited due to a busy schedule.

Hope you have a great week !!

pp

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir,

Great Words to consider and apply!!! I try to take an analytical approach using connect-the-dots with the articles and then simmering what it all means to create and temper the expectations and anticipation. I had strongly held for some time that the reconstruction and economic development would need to occur fairly quickly after the ISIS defeat to introduce the Iraqis to the opiate of prosperity to prevent Sectarian Conflicts and potential Civil War. Otherwise, the environment would be rife for radicalizing the disenfranchised in a war torn multi ethnic country and the cycle of violence would then continue and get worse without providing a base for integration into the international community. I just do not see the reconstruction and economic development due to foreign investors taking off with a corrupt "closed economy" where the daily currency auctions occur once a business day. Iraq would have to, in my opinion, go to a relatively corruption free "open economy" where the financial transactions occur real time 24 hours a day during the entire business week to facilitate the massive electronic money transfers needed for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. For an "open economy" the Iraqi Dinar would seem to demand to be a true and international value instead of a highly cumbersome program rate. Hey, why would they put an ultra modern banking system in Iraq with all the hardware and international integration instead of leaving Iraq in the Prehistoric/Stone Age banking system if Iraq wasn't going to be integrated internationally in the very, very short future as an economic powerhouse??? Iraq is way too strategic of a location to include enormous amounts of a variety of untapped non oil resources. I don't think people would pound a bunch of craters in a third world country if there wasn't some higher purpose and to pay for all the "attention". Also, it is SHOW TIME for the Iraqi GOI Boys & Girls before election time so urgency internally and internationally (with the added bonus of all the "coaching") to say the least. Lately, some news articles have been heavily sprinkled with phrases to support system" rel="">support, to me, what I was projecting all to support system" rel="">support the much anticipated event may just be here!!!

From your lips to God’s ears!! 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir,

Great Words to consider and apply!!! I try to take an analytical approach using connect-the-dots with the articles and then simmering what it all means to create and temper the expectations and anticipation. I had strongly held for some time that the reconstruction and economic development would need to occur fairly quickly after the ISIS defeat to introduce the Iraqis to the opiate of prosperity to prevent Sectarian Conflicts and potential Civil War. Otherwise, the environment would be rife for radicalizing the disenfranchised in a war torn multi ethnic country and the cycle of violence would then continue and get worse without providing a base for integration into the international community. I just do not see the reconstruction and economic development due to foreign investors taking off with a corrupt "closed economy" where the daily currency auctions occur once a business day. Iraq would have to, in my opinion, go to a relatively corruption free "open economy" where the financial transactions occur real time 24 hours a day during the entire business week to facilitate the massive electronic money transfers needed for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. For an "open economy" the Iraqi Dinar would seem to demand to be a true and international value instead of a highly cumbersome program rate. Hey, why would they put an ultra modern banking system in Iraq with all the hardware and international integration instead of leaving Iraq in the Prehistoric/Stone Age banking system if Iraq wasn't going to be integrated internationally in the very, very short future as an economic powerhouse??? Iraq is way too strategic of a location to include enormous amounts of a variety of untapped non oil resources. I don't think people would pound a bunch of craters in a third world country if there wasn't some higher purpose and to pay for all the "attention". Also, it is SHOW TIME for the Iraqi GOI Boys & Girls before election time so urgency internally and internationally (with the added bonus of all the "coaching") to say the least. Lately, some news articles have been heavily sprinkled with phrases to support system" rel="">support, to me, what I was projecting all to support system" rel="">support the much anticipated event may just be here!!!

Mr. Synopsis,

I too have the blessing/curse of an analytical mind and really appreciate your taking the time to share your perspective.

Your linguistic skills are far superior to mine but we are on the same page.

Interestingly enough the mathematics and physics has led my curiously to expand into theoretical physics which is a whole new world to me.

Exploring the laws of that world has opened my eyes to some very interesting aspects of energy (which encompasses everything from thought to what we perceive as a solid object) at the sub-atomic level.

I'm science based and not the warm and fuzzy type. I leave that to my better half.

I'd better stop and just say, we're going to need at least a case of rum on the beach to go down this road but hey, well have the time. ;)

I look forward to it!

• Upvote 2

Just now, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

I too have the blessing/curse of an analytical mind and really appreciate your taking the time to share your perspective.

Your linguistic skills are far superior to mine but we are on the same page.

Interestingly enough the mathematics and physics has led my curiously to expand into theoretical physics which is a whole new world to me.

Exploring the laws of that world has opened my eyes to some very interesting aspects of energy (which encompasses everything from thought to what we perceive as a solid object) at the sub-atomic level.

I'm science based and not the warm and fuzzy type. I leave that to my better half.

I'd better stop and just say, we're going to need at least a case of rum on the beach to go down this road but hey, well have the time. ;)

I look forward to it!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir!!!

Hey, You may want to watch out for all that "String Theory" stuff - it sure got me all tangled up!!!

:o       :o       :o

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir!!!

Hey, You may want to watch out for all that "String Theory" stuff - it sure got me all tangled up!!!

:o       :o       :o

Yes Sir,

I've had to use the scissors more than once to get free and dive back in...

In the end, if you can get past the fuzzy part it is actually pretty simple how we are effected.

OOPS! Here I go again, now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Keep the good news coming and,

GO MOOLA NOVA!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Well ladies,

Sorry, my mistake.

Been there my man.  Let's get a  RV so we can get some of that rum.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Abadi: National Oil Company will explore and extract oil
960.jpg 

6th March, 2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced that the National Oil Company will explore and extract oil.

Abadi told a news conference attended by "Economy News", "We welcome the adoption of the House of Representatives law of the Iraqi National Oil Company and will explore and extract oil," noting that "foreign companies that contracted Iraq through the oil licensing companies will continue to work in the exploration and extraction of oil."

He added that "the government has taken a series of procedures to facilitate the work of investors, including granting visas and others, especially that the international companies wish to work inside Iraq," noting that "the government in the near future will decide to open airports in the Kurdistan region and the distribution of salaries after the audit"

He pointed out that "there is a response from the Kurdistan Regional Government to impose the authority of Baghdad at all border crossings, especially as it came late."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

LINK

Kuwaiti Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance
6471.jpg 

7th March, 2018

The Minister of Oil and the Minister of Electricity and Water of Kuwait that the oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance and reduce the surplus, stressing the actual success in achieving a coalition of producers bear responsibility for restoring balance and stability of markets.

Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) said in a statement on Wednesday that Eng. Bakhit Al-Rashidi explained during his participation in a seminar in the annual Sira Week held in Houston that there is a commitment from all countries to participate in the production reduction agreement led by OPEC and Russia.

The minister pointed out that what has been achieved was in the interest of producers and consumers together, and that the agreement provided an atmosphere to stimulate investment and draw plans and strategies for oil companies and countries.

Referring to the oil market developments in 2018, Al-Rashidi pointed out that OPEC and the Vienna Alliance are seeking common ground for a long-term agreement and continuous cooperation.

Al-Rashidi predicted that the full balance of the market will be achieved by the end of this year, stressing that the work in the Kuwaiti oil sector is running according to efficiency and seeks to reduce costs effectively in the competitive environment, whether in the exploration and exploration or refining sector.

Al-Rashidi's remarks came during the seminar on the cooperation agreement between producers from within and outside OPEC to cut production by 1.8 million barrels per day, which came into effect since January 2017 and will continue through 2018 until the balance of oil markets is achieved.

The seminar was attended by OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo and Qatari Energy Minister Mohammed Al-Sada, as well as ministers of the Vienna Alliance of Non-OPEC Oil Producers, as well as the Minister of Minerals, Energy and Industry of Equatorial Guinea