Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dismantling Of The OIL AND GAS LAW on 3 projects to facilitate its adoption in Parliament !

DinarThug

15 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Afternoon Chuck, this week coming up should bring us almost to the finish line, providing Iraq can get its Shiite together. If HCL is passed with those 20 or laws set for the 29th, we should be home free. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all this is happening. :twothumbs:

I have been watching that too. I think that we could see the end of this ride if the oil and gas law gets passed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Afternoon Chuck, this week coming up should bring us almost to the finish line, providing Iraq can get its Shiite together. If HCL is passed with those 20 or laws set for the 29th, we should be home free. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all this is happening. :twothumbs:

Hey Brother Wiljor, check this out:

The next Parliamentary session got bumped up to Tuesday, March 27!!! If You read further posts, it looks like they really, really got their hind quarters handed to them for not finishing their list of "must dos"!!! Maybe, they'll have to stay in session until they get the job done, done, done!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think that we could see the end of this ride if the oil and gas law gets passed. 

Well Then Let’s Just Quit Farting Around And Put Together The DV Posse To Ride A Herd Of Camels Into Parliament And Show Them How To Really Pass The Gas ! :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hey Brother Wiljor, check this out:

The next Parliamentary session got bumped up to Tuesday, March 27!!! If You read further posts, it looks like they really, really got their hind quarters handed to them for not finishing their list of "must dos"!!! Maybe, they'll have to stay in session until they get the job done, done, done!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Lock the doors and line up the port-a-potties!!!   :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nannab said:

Lock the doors and line up the port-a-potties!!!   :D

Lock the Doors, yes . . . give them ALL the water they like; only, NO Port O' Poopies privileges until AFTER they have completed every single last task set before them. Then & only then they can make Tinkle and make Poo Poo until the Camels come home.

Git R Done you mob O' mutant screw head monkeys ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

LINK

The President of the Republic approves the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

The President of the Republic approves the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

2018/3/25 12:53

The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic announced that President Fuad Masoum Sadiq on Sunday, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company. "This law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, on the basis of the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution" .

He added that the law "for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields and land allocated to them under the law on behalf of the Iraqi state and to increase production and development of oil and gas industry and related facilities and facilities and methods of work on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people, Which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public company wholly owned by the state and reflects the concept of ownership of the people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations within its organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development Oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq. " 

The statement added that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette".

#######################

LINK

Masoum endorses the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

6839.jpg 

25th March, 2018

The President of the Republic, Fouad Masoum, Sunday, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company. 

The media office of the Presidency of the Republic, in a statement received by "Economy News", "The President of the Republic, Dr. Fuad Masum, on Sunday, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." 

He explained that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, was initiated for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in fields and land Assigned to it by law on behalf of the Iraqi State. "

He added that the law comes to "increase production and development of oil and gas industry and related facilities and facilities and working methods on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people, and in accordance with recognized international standards."

Noting that the matter "requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public company wholly owned by the state and reflect the concept of ownership of the people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations within its organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry."

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I don’t think it will happen from one day to the next, but, I do believe that’s when we will see the RV. The ducks seem to be lining up just nicely with all the good news as of late. 

Sure does look like a lot of stuff we were looking for to happen in order to RV is coming online. I am ready for this to get this out the door. 

• Upvote 7

LINK

Kurdistan is looking for relations with Baghdad and oil exports and salaries of employees

677667766666666.jpg

2018-03-24 at 20:15 (Baghdad time)

A source in the Kurdish early on Saturday, the intention of the Council of Ministers in the Kurdistan region to hold an extraordinary session on Monday, noting that the meeting will discuss relations with Baghdad and end the system of saving salaries for the staff of the region.

The source told Mawazine News that "the Council of Ministers in the Kurdistan region will hold an extraordinary session on Monday."

The source, who preferred not to disclose his name, that "the Council is considering the application of the system of savings in the salaries of regional employees as well as reopening airports for international flights, and relations with the federal government, the sale of oil in the region.

The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced last week, for the continued disbursement of salaries of the region's employees according to the savings system, while noting that the Council of Ministers will hold a meeting after the feast of Nooruz to discuss the abolition of the savings system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hopefully we’re about to.... “Celebrate Good Times.... Come on!” 

As Long As This Willy Nilly Parliament Doesn’t Dilly Dally So That We Can Get Our Permanent Daily Dilly Dilly Celebration Going ! :cheesehead: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have to agree Chuck.  I may not have posted much in the last nine years but I’ve been reading, talking to people, and watching this site. 

Things are moving along nicely.  Trying to stay grounded.

Me too, but am I excited, or is it just me?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I have to agree Chuck. Trying to stay grounded.

Then Ground Chuck Is The Definite Go To Guy ! ;) 

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Just saying I am trying to stay grounded as well. 

WTF - Who Knew That Ground Chuck Was So Popular ? :o 

He Goes With Everything ...

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hahaha, so witty!  You’re on a roll.  

I make sure I’m not eating or drinking when I read your posts now Thug.  

I Make Sure That I’m Drinking When I’m Writing Them ! :cheesehead: 

• Haha 5