Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dismantling Of The OIL AND GAS LAW on 3 projects to facilitate its adoption in Parliament !

DinarThug

33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

:D when he’s alone to be sure

Isn't That A George Thorogood Song ? :blink: 

I Stink Alone - Ya, With Nobody Else ! :o 

I Drink Alone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers   :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3

LINK

Oil expert: Licenses rounds aim to increase gas production and explore other fields

7376.jpg 

17th April, 2018
The oil expert, Hamza al-Jawahri, said Tuesday that the aim of licensing rounds is to increase the search for gas and production in the gas fields located in the areas adjacent to Iran, and pledged to approve the law of the National Oil Company as it faced constitutional objections

Al-Jawahiri said in an interview with "Economy News" that the latest licensing rounds are aimed at increasing the search for gas in the gas fields located in border areas with Iran, as well as the possibility of signing contracts "unification" in case the field extends between Iraq and Iran. 

On April 14, the Ministry of Oil announced the extension of the tender period for international companies eligible for the licensing round for the development of 11 border explorations to 25 of the same month. He added that the licensing rounds in the southern fields do not lead to an increase in oil production in the near term as it takes about 10 years between exploring new fields and rehabilitation of old ones, pointing out that Iraq's oil production could rise from the fields north of which remains "relative rise "Does not affect the world oil prices. 

He pointed out that the lack of possession of Iraq's production and export capacity and possession of them is very important for any oil country, stressing the need to raise the Iraqi oil reserves in anticipation of any emergency as a global supply.

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

How does the present price of Brent Crude fit in with your “ suitable environment “ strategy Iraq ? 

A strategy that reaches from the inner mind to the Outer Limits ! ( que music intro ).

Im on my phone, can’t bring that very cool theme over - the original series was Bad Azz.

LINK

Important laws come into force

Important laws come into force

2018/4/17 11:45
Entered into important laws initiated by the House of Representatives, into force after issuance in the Official Gazette (facts).

A statement issued by the Ministry of Justice received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "The new issue of the Iraqi fact sheet repelled by the number {4486}, which included Law No. (3) for the year 2018 Law of the first amendment to the law of counter-terrorism No. (31) for the year 2016, And the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. 4 of 2018

The statement quoted the Director General of the Iraqi Department of Facts, Shatha Abdul Malik, as saying that "the number (4486) included the law of Samarra, the capital of Iraq for the Islamic civilization No. 5 of 2018, and the law of Babylon, Iraq's cultural capital No. 6 of 2018, {7} of 2018 Law of the Second Amendment to the Law for the Compensation of Victims who lost part of their bodies due to the practices of the former regime No. 5 of 2009 amended.

She added that "the number also included the law on the protection of teachers, teachers, supervisors and educational guides No. 8 for the year 2018, as well as instructions to facilitate the implementation of the law grants to university students and institutes of the Government of Iraq No. 63 for the year 2012, and a decision of the Ministry of Finance No. 1 of 2018 ".
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Khalid al-Geshmi proposes to allocate part of the oil imports to each citizen

2018/4/17 23:28  

Election promises by candidate

The candidate for the list of the national wisdom stream 118, from the province of Najaf, Khaled al-Gheshmi sequence {1} for the allocation of part of the oil imports to every Iraqi citizen. "It is regrettable that Iraq depends on the rent economy, which is oil, which has tourism of all kinds and fertile land for agriculture, in addition to industry, the country has the elements of a strong state," Al-Geshmi told the Euphrates News. 

He added that "the draft stream of wisdom in the economic side
is based on the Iraqi constitution, which says that oil belongs to the Iraqi people and we propose through our economic program to allocate 25% of oil to each member of the Iraqi people living in Iraq on the basis that the budget is based on 75% . 

"We have important sectors that need to be highlighted and highlighted to contribute to the state budget and not to rely on oil." Previously, government programs were raising the banner of special support, including the agricultural initiative, but did not receive the peasant, but only crumbs and most of our agricultural land abandoned because of the increased cost And low profits. "

"The cost of production in the industry is very high and many other things have made the industrialists stop any project and the industrial sector needs to support and protect the national product, which has issued many slogans about it." 
Al-Geshmi pointed to "the neglected tourism sector in all countries of the world is working to attract tourists and spend millions in advertising to bring them and this does not happen in Iraq."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Oil prices are rising amid concerns about supply disruption

اسعار اÙÙÙØ· تشÙد ارتÙاعا Ùسط ÙخاÙ٠تعطÙ٠اÙÙعرÙض 

18th April, 2018

Saw oil prices on Wednesday, rising amid fears of supply disruptions, particularly in the Middle East. 

Brent crude futures were up 33 cents at $ 71.75 a barrel, up 0.5 percent from the previous close.

US crude <CLc1> rose 36 cents, or 0.5 percent, to $ 66.58 a barrel. 

Traders said oil markets were supported by a sense of high risk of disruptions such as the possibility of a wider Middle East conflict, renewed US sanctions on Iran and lower production due to the political and economic crisis in Venezuela.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

2018/4/17 23:28  

Election promises by candidate

The candidate for the list of the national wisdom stream 118, from the province of Najaf, Khaled al-Gheshmi sequence {1} for the allocation of part of the oil imports to every Iraqi citizen. "It is regrettable that Iraq depends on the rent economy, which is oil, which has tourism of all kinds and fertile land for agriculture, in addition to industry, the country has the elements of a strong state," Al-Geshmi told the Euphrates News. 

He added that "the draft stream of wisdom in the economic side
is based on the Iraqi constitution, which says that oil belongs to the Iraqi people and we propose through our economic program to allocate 25% of oil to each member of the Iraqi people living in Iraq on the basis that the budget is based on 75% . 

"We have important sectors that need to be highlighted and highlighted to contribute to the state budget and not to rely on oil." Previously, government programs were raising the banner of special support system" rel="">support, including the agricultural initiative, but did not receive the peasant, but only crumbs and most of our agricultural land abandoned because of the increased cost And low profits. "

"The cost of production in the industry is very high and many other things have made the industrialists stop any project and the industrial sector needs to support system" rel="">support and protect the national product, which has issued many slogans about it." 
Al-Geshmi pointed to "the neglected tourism sector in all countries of the world is working to attract tourists and spend millions in advertising to bring them and this does not happen in Iraq."

Thanks Thug, looks like next session before we know whether it moves tom the next next session. :huh:

• Like 1

Brent crude exceeds $ 73 for the first time since 2014

18 April 2018 07:27 PM

Mubasher: Oil prices rose during trading on Wednesday, to rise Brent crude, above $ 73 a barrel, the highest level in about three and a half years.
Black gold received strong support from more than double the bearish data.

Official data showed US oil inventories fell by 1.1 million barrels in the week ending April 13, compared to expectations of 0.5 million barrels in the downward trend.

Crude prices have also benefited from mounting concerns over the lack of supplies caused by Venezuela's economic crisis, as well as the possibility of re-imposing sanctions on Iran by the United States over the cancellation of the nuclear deal between the two countries as the latter looms.

By 3:57 pm GMT, the benchmark Brent crude for June delivery rose 1.7% to $ 72.77 a barrel.

Benchmark crude jumped to $ 73.41 a barrel earlier in the session, its highest since November 2014.

During the same period, US NYMEX crude futures for May delivery rose 1.7% to $ 67.65 a barrel.

US crude hit $ 68.45 a barrel earlier in the session, also the highest level since late 2014.

link

• Upvote 2

LINK

Oil rises as Saudi Arabia seeks to raise price

202020202.jpg

2018-04-19 at 14:09 (Baghdad time)

Oil prices rose on Thursday to their highest level since late 2014 as US crude inventories fell near an average of five years, and sources told Reuters Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, was pushing crude prices higher.

Brent crude futures rose to $ 74.44 a barrel, the highest level since November 27, 2014, the day OPEC decided to pump as much oil as it could to defend its market share, pushing prices down to just over $ 27 A year.

By 0823 GMT, Brent crude futures were $ 74.35 a barrel, up 87 cents from the previous close.

US WTI crude futures rose 71 cents to $ 69.18 a barrel. US crude hit $ 69.27 earlier, its highest since December 2, 2014.

"Oil prices continue to rise today as US crude inventories fall and Saudi Arabia says it will be happy to see crude increase to 80 or even $ 100, helping to support prices," RBC said in a note.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other major producers, including Russia, have begun curbing production in 2017 to curb excess supply, which has been squeezing prices since 2014.

OPEC and its partners are scheduled to meet in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday. OPEC will then meet on June 22 to review its oil production policy.

Reuters said on Wednesday that Saudi Arabia would be happy to see crude prices rise to $ 80 or even $ 100 a barrel, which is seen as an indication that Riyadh will not seek changes to the cut production agreement.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Thug!

$100 a barrel is more than double the 

amount that the Iraqi budget is built on... Right? ... So I'm guessing some of the Fluffer Puffer Pumper Humpers are going to tell us that they are going to double the RV rate... Wait, I think that's been said a few times already... I might be getting dizzy in this rumor Mill of rate and dates and raisins or were they prunes...

Thank for all the great info Thug!

Edited by Joe Sutherland
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Thanks Thug!

$100 a barrel is more than double the 

amount that the Iraqi budget is built on... Right? ... So I'm guessing some of the Fluffer Puffer Pumper Humpers are going to tell us that they are going to double the RV rate... Wait, I think that's been said a few times already... I might be getting dizzy in this rumor Mill of rate and dates and raisins or were they prunes...

Thank for all the great info Thug!

Was thinking the same thing lol

• Haha 1

LINK

British newspaper expects oil to rise to $ 100 a barrel

British newspaper expects oil to rise to $ 100 a barrel

2018/4/20 9:40
More than a British newspaper published on Friday tracked the rise in oil prices to its highest level since 2014, accompanied by higher prices for other metals, such as aluminum and nickel.

The Daily Telegraph, written by Andy Crichlow, said Saudi Arabia's desire for oil prices to reach $ 100 a barrel raised the risk of speculation in world markets.  The writer says that Saudi Arabia needs such a high price to cover the expenses of economic reforms and the war in Yemen, but "this strategy brings great risks to the markets that prepare," as he put it.  The writer attributed the reasons for the rise in prices to the unprecedented cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Russia, as well as the group of other oil producing countries, which has reduced global crude supplies to 1.8 million barrels per day since January. 

Russia also believes that a price of more than $ 100 a barrel is necessary to counter its economic malaise and to avoid a slow and painful economic bottleneck caused by economic sanctions imposed by the West. The writer speaks of the fear of Western countries of this congruence of interests between Saudi Arabia and Russia, pointing out that, despite the expectations of many experts on the lack of continuity of the alliance between the two oil giants in the light of the failure of previous experiments, their cooperation seemed continuous despite the completion of the task of reducing production and raise Oil prices.  He believes that this foreshadows a new "indefinite energy alliance" that controls almost half of the world's oil supply, which will bring oil back to more than $ 100 a barrel, which will serve the interests of both sides.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Going to need an RV to buy my gas, up 30 cents in the last 5 days.  

Hey Chuck, the same thing is going on in South Florida. But instead of me griping that the price of gas is going up and that it is going to cost me more money to work every week. (When this does Pop work will be a distant memory anyway) I am excited to see the prices go up that means we are closer to our end game.  That is my story and I am sticking to it. But then again if I was pressed hard enough I could find something positive about roadkill. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Hey Chuck, the same thing is going on in South Florida. But instead of me griping that the price of gas is going up and that it is going to cost me more money to work every week. (When this does Pop work will be a distant memory anyway) I am excited to see the prices go up that means we are closer to our end game.  That is my story and I am sticking to it. But then again if I was pressed hard enough I could find something positive about roadkill. 🤓

I now what you mean. I am hoping it is a positive indicator. Just a little tough on my budget. I am now over $100.00 A week for fuel. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

As a side bar, I am heading to Fla when this hits.  :twothumbs:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1