Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Everyone Is Running Out Of Dinar !

DinarThug

3 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I’m finding it hard to get hold of the Dinar in the uk, my usual Dinar dealer isn’t taking any orders so I am having to go to xchanhe of America and pay an extra 300 dollars per million not good. However I do think we could be seeing an rv very soon

Excellent To Hear From You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of Your Evening, er, Morning To You!!! :tiphat:

Here is a screen shot from www.xchangeofamerica.com

image.thumb.png.dfb907ad7175230e1ee81a9f7a3bbfb8.png

Yep! Looks like the Iraqi Dinar may just be drying up! XOA has the circulated (no telling which ones of those is dried up, too), uncirculated 25,000, and uncirculated 50,000 IQD notes remaining.

Something to watch for sure!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, Synopsis said:

Excellent To Hear From You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of Your Evening, er, Morning To You!!! :tiphat:

Here is a screen shot from www.xchangeofamerica.com

image.thumb.png.dfb907ad7175230e1ee81a9f7a3bbfb8.png

Yep! Looks like the Iraqi Dinar may just be drying up! XOA has the circulated (no telling which ones of those is dried up, too), uncirculated 25,000, and uncirculated 50,000 IQD notes remaining.

Something to watch for sure!

Hi synopsis how are you brother. This is getting worse I don't think it will be long before xchange of America has run out like my usual dinar dealer has

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Hi synopsis how are you brother. This is getting worse I don't think it will be long before xchange of America has run out like my usual dinar dealer has

Doing FAR BETTER after reading Your post, Brother DinarBeleiver!!!

Take a look at this SMOKIN' screen shot from www.xchangeofamerica.com!!!

image.thumb.png.980a619b768f03b90f6ce02b9a812ad9.png

XChangeOfAmerica now only has the circulated dinar (who knows what circulated denominations have dried up???!!!) and the 50,000 IQD notes - they no longer have the 25,000 IQD notes!!!

WOWZERS!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I look forward to shaking Your hand, Brother DinarBeleiver, like real, real soon!!! :twothumbs:

Hey Everybody, sleep tight tonight - if You can!!!

• Like 1

Got an e-mail from Treasury Vault today verifying that dinar is getting scarce because sources have dried up and regulations have changed.  They are reporting they have somewhat replenished their supply, although it was harder and more expensive to acquire (which makes the price go up).  Anyway,  I tried to copy and paste the e-mail, but it didn't work.  Just an FYI.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shedagal said:

Got an e-mail from Treasury Vault today verifying that dinar is getting scarce because sources have dried up and regulations have changed.  They are reporting they have somewhat replenished their supply, although it was harder and more expensive to acquire (which makes the price go up).  Anyway,  I tried to copy and paste the e-mail, but it didn't work.  Just an FYI.

Just now, tigergorzow said:

Syn,  Dinarbeleiver,  Yup it is definitely drying up quick which we know should bring positive action our way sooner or later.....😊😊   The World have spoken Iraq will either swim or sink so they better get moving to give power to the IQD......Real darn quick!!

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

Thank You, Shedagal and Tiger, for the added information and comments!!! :tiphat:

The Best Of Your Weekends To You!!! :twothumbs:

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Doing FAR BETTER after reading Your post, Brother DinarBeleiver!!!

Take a look at this SMOKIN' screen shot from www.xchangeofamerica.com!!!

image.thumb.png.980a619b768f03b90f6ce02b9a812ad9.png

XChangeOfAmerica now only has the circulated dinar (who knows what circulated denominations have dried up???!!!) and the 50,000 IQD notes - they no longer have the 25,000 IQD notes!!!

WOWZERS!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I look forward to shaking Your hand, Brother DinarBeleiver, like real, real soon!!! :twothumbs:

Hey Everybody, sleep tight tonight - if You can!!!

Your awesome dude!!!!

• Upvote 1