Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny ?

bbelcher

Sonny,

I appreciate everything you have done - you don't owe anyone anything. The only question I have is has your CEO or source or whoever gave you some more insight or information or opinion on this matter and when they think they will get paid for their contracts.

Thanks

bbelcher

Sonny,

I appreciate everything you have done - you don't owe anyone anything. The only question I have is has your CEO or source or whoever gave you some more insight or information or opinion on this matter and when they think they will get paid for their contracts.

Thanks

bbelcher

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25032-july-26th/

Sonny,

Thanks

bbelcher

Yes the 26th inst here just yet I would wait till the end of the month then see if there is a answer

Sonny1,

You have shown yourself time and again to be a man of integrity....one of my very first posts in this forum was made after Adam took some bashing for VIP...please allow me to reprise it

SONNY1 THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THIS FOOLISHNESS DON'T REALLY MATTER IN THE LONG RUN AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T CARE...YOUR REASONS FOR JULY 26TH WERE STATED CLEARLY, AND SUSCINCTLY....IRAQ IS THE REAL PROBLEM NOT YOU....I AND MANY OTHERS APPRECIATE YOU AND STAND WITH YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN ....IT'S ALL GOOD BRO !!!

GO RV.....NO MATTER WHEN IT HAPPENS WE ARE IN FACT ONE DAY CLOSER !!!

EAGLE EYE

• Upvote 3

Sonny1,

You have shown yourself time and again to be a man of integrity....one of my very first posts in this forum was made after Adam took some bashing for VIP...please allow me to reprise it

SONNY1 THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THIS FOOLISHNESS DON'T REALLY MATTER IN THE LONG RUN AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T CARE...YOUR REASONS FOR JULY 26TH WERE STATED CLEARLY, AND SUSCINCTLY....IRAQ IS THE REAL PROBLEM NOT YOU....I AND MANY OTHERS APPRECIATE YOU AND STAND WITH YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN ....IT'S ALL GOOD BRO !!!

GO RV.....NO MATTER WHEN IT HAPPENS WE ARE IN FACT ONE DAY CLOSER !!!

EAGLE EYE

I GO ALONG WITH THIS!

Sonny,

come on man, give us a little insight on whats going on. no intell is not good intel.

While I am Interested in more as well, you must realize sonny1 cannot give you what he does not have or confirm. He, to me is a very up standing poster and has given all he has. He wont BS you, thats just not his style.

So sit back and relax. When he has more that he confident in, then we will have more.

pp

• Upvote 1

Could it be a smoke screen from Sonny1???? Lol :)

don't sweat it Sonny, you and Adam are still Awesome in my book.... Which by the way, Adam, is going for $19.99, but I will sell it to you for only $9.99! LMAO! :)

I'm just kidding with ya guys, hang in there, we will have our day soon enough!

Sonny (and all) - Your July 26th date was made with the best information available at the time. We all realize the predictions are speculations based on intel at the time. If any of us thought it was 100% true, we would be mortgaging the farm and buying more dinar. It's Iraq! Need I say more. As it's been said often - things change minute by minute. Thanks for sharing with us Sonny!