Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boot on the ground in Iraq. 20 July 2010

madmanak47

fair “warning” I wired all your minus button to a government implanted explosive device in your computer so go ahead and hit that minus sign!!

LOL Thats Funny Right there, I would push the Minus sign but this is the only working computer i have right now, so for putting some humor on your post i gave you a + and keep my computer LOL

• Upvote 2

IMO the best intel comes from boots on the ground........Thank you.

I really hope it happens sometime soon..........This ride is getting old.

They sure are selling lots of Dinar

Announcement No. (1696)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 20-JUL-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 250,485,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 250,485,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

Announcement No. (1696)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 20-JUL-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

Doesn't it make you wonder how there gonna pull of this RV when there selling this many dinar typically on a daily basis???

im with ya on this one munsch....so im pressin the minus button....asked my girlfreind to stand outside, and we have the fire dept on speed dial....gettin a 10 ft pole to hit the button....lol.....haha,just kiddin around, i wouldnt hit the minus on a post like that madman...appreciate your follow up on the lower denoms

• Upvote 1

Alright Kids here is the scup, I went to the bank today it took over an hour to just deposit money into my account the place was a Circus. Anyways I found the ringmaster outside smoking on a cell phone his English was poor and my Arabic sucks. Here is where it gets ugly he claims he has “ No small denominations yet” and if he does get them they will not be distributed until he is told to.

I asked if he had any information as to when the currency would revalue he said that the CBI was the only ones who knew. But through his banking contacts it was not going to happen until after Ramadan. So there you have it that is all he could tell me, and the best translation you will get from me.

Let the Bashing commence and fair “warning” I wired all your minus button to a government implanted explosive device in your computer so go ahead and hit that minus sign!!

Madman "not enjoying this" Out

By the way 9 days to R&R

I don't trust anybody that's in a secret squirl cultemot-LMAO.gif

Thank you for your service and your ability to find out ANYTHING ... no one better dis you for this!!! I'm finding it encouraging that he didn't throw his head back and howl in laughter when you ask him if it was going to revalue! :)

hahahahahahahaaha never thought of it that way before. LOL

Madman thanks for the info. It's good to hear from you regardless of the news.

No smaller denoms? oh man what a surprise!!! As figured, just a rumor all along.....they will not disclose the info of there being smaller denoms on hand waiting.....so we should continue to file the "small denoms issue" under rumors because it has not been verified by ANYONE....thanks madman for doing some leg work to find this out....stay safe....and stay thirsty!!!

Thank you for your service and your ability to find out ANYTHING ... no one better dis you for this!!! I'm finding it encouraging that he didn't throw his head back and howl in laughter when you ask him if it was going to revalue! :)

Actually he seemed more annoyed with me pestering him. Than anything generally speaking he is ok. It was the cat they had in there before him that scared me, he had sumor teeth and stunk damn.

Madman Out

Alright Kids here is the scup, I went to the bank today it took over an hour to just deposit money into my account the place was a Circus. Anyways I found the ringmaster outside smoking on a cell phone his English was poor and my Arabic sucks. Here is where it gets ugly he claims he has “ No small denominations yet” and if he does get them they will not be distributed until he is told to.

I asked if he had any information as to when the currency would revalue he said that the CBI was the only ones who knew. But through his banking contacts it was not going to happen until after Ramadan. So there you have it that is all he could tell me, and the best translation you will get from me.

Let the Bashing commence and fair “warning” I wired all your minus button to a government implanted explosive device in your computer so go ahead and hit that minus sign!!

Madman "not enjoying this" Out

By the way 9 days to R&R

do they really smoke cell phones over there? you'd think it'd be hard to light!

thanks for the post madman..

• Upvote 1

Why do people still not get this? They're not selling dinar. its a FOREIGN currency auction. They're selling USD. This auction is how they managed to reduce the liquidity of their currency by 70+%.

Announcement No. (1696)

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

Announcement No. (1696)

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

They sure are selling lots of dinar---to all of us-- hope its not a waste

Regarding Ramadan...I was just wondering about that on another posting. I find it hard to believe they would be doing anything, other than religious observances, and the other nuts trying to ruin the religious observances by blowing stuff to bits, during Ramadan. Just makes me a bit nervous, yet I stay hopeful that this government can get seated and the decisions get made....before Ramadan!