Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

Chem - Trails are not what you think!

Recommended Posts

The share doesn’t surprise me... its the subconscious that may never let be known, who’s the one sharing it..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or they are:::

 

con·trail
ˈkäntrāl/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
plural noun: contrails
  1. a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.:shrug:
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Or they are:::

 

con·trail
ˈkäntrāl/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
plural noun: contrails
  1. a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.:shrug:

 

Thank You, NStoolMan1, AND The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

 

It is bizarre that people could believe this stuff. Any jet fuel is made up of carbon AND Hydrogen. When combusted to mostly CO2 and H2O, the much cooler atmosphere at typical commercial jet altitudes will condense out a relatively significant portion of the water vapor to form the contrail with a somewhat cloud like appearance - ALWAYS! This cloud will change shapes and dissipate depending on the lagging jet disturbance characteristics and the concentration of the surrounding water in the bulk of the atmosphere near the contrail.

 

There could also be anti icing facilities on the wings of airplanes since ice can form on the aircraft in a great enough amount to add weigh sufficient for the aircraft to loose altitude. The anti icing facilities are likely used intermittently under icing conditions but would not be used continuously so no continual “Chem Trail” THERE!

 

Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Enviromentalist Whackos

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

 

Thank You, NStoolMan1, AND The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

 

It is bizarre that people could believe this stuff. Any jet fuel is made up of carbon AND Hydrogen. When combusted to mostly CO2 and H2O, the much cooler atmosphere at typical commercial jet altitudes will condense out a relatively significant portion of the water vapor to form the contrail with a somewhat cloud like appearance - ALWAYS! This cloud will change shapes and dissipate depending on the lagging jet disturbance characteristics and the concentration of the surrounding water in the bulk of the atmosphere near the contrail.

 

There could also be anti icing facilities on the wings of airplanes since ice can form on the aircraft in a great enough amount to add weigh sufficient for the aircraft to loose altitude. The anti icing facilities are likely used intermittently under icing conditions but would not be used continuously so no continual “Chem Trail” THERE!

 

Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Enviromentalist Whackos

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

 

 

Right back at you.    :tiphat:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the Blue Ice...?  :mellow:

Nobody likes airplane peepee fallin' out the sky, bro. :shakehead:

:lol:

 

.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

What about the Blue Ice...?  :mellow:

Nobody likes airplane peepee fallin' out the sky, bro. :shakehead:

:lol:

 

.

 

 

:lol:       :P      B)       :twothumbs:       :D       :ph34r:       :blink:

 

:salute:   :salute: The Best Of Your Evening To You Two, SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Enviromentalist Whackos

 

 

Alex Jones has been labeled many things......."Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whackos" has never been one of them.....okay, certainly Dumbfounded and Whacko....but the rest of it, Never.   ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Alex Jones has been labeled many things......."Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whackos" has never been one of them.....okay, certainly Dumbfounded and Whacko....but the rest of it, Never.   ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm bots!

 

Do YOU or do YOU NOT believe in contrails, bots???!!!

 

I can remember sonic booms in the 60s in the mid west and long lasting contrails at that time, too!

 

Sure, experiments were conducted on "cloud seeding" with silver iodide and, potentially, a whole host of other experiments.

 

Tetraethyl lead (TEL) is an octane booster and was allowed to be used in automotive gasoline until 1986. Up until at least 2013, TEL was and is used in piston aircraft and is called avgas. I can remember in the 70s avgas being rated at 110 and 120 octane. Toluene has an octane rating of 120 but the small amount of TEL used to boost octane in avgas is likely much cheaper than straight or a blend of Toluene. TEL has been used in avgas for a long, long time and predates WWII.

 

https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/news_story.cfm?newsId=14754

 

All this to point out whether TEL in avgas or other additives in jet fuel, there are small quantities of things that end up in the atmosphere in the exhaust or contrails of aircraft. Hardly fits with the recent "Chem Trails" two to three decades old theory.

 

So, should TEL and other additives be taken out of avgas and jet fuel, bots???!!! Hey, I wouldn't want commercial jet fuel jelling at the cruising altitude of 33,000 feet - the temps can be -40 F or less!!!

 

Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shabs, you can't call Alex a whack job in other threads and then use him as a source in others. 

 

On another note.   To all. 

 

Think of the massive list of other thing they have been selling as "food" items. We put Floride in the water. It serves "0" water treatment purpose and it does not help the teeth. It is a waste product from making fertilizer.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm bots!

Do YOU or do YOU NOT believe in contrails, bots???!!!

So, should TEL and other additives be taken out of avgas and jet fuel, bots???!!! Hey, I wouldn't want commercial jet fuel jelling at the cruising altitude of 33,000 feet - the temps cabe -40 F or less!!!Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)

 

A normal person need only look skyward to see a condensation trail.  Just as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracist need only look skyward to see a chemical trail.  You do a disservice to crazy people everywhere when you pin a politically ideology on their conspiracy theory soul.  Gaslighter...tisk tisk  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV  

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

Shabs, you can't call Alex a whack job in other threads and then use him as a source in others. 

 

On another note.   To all. 

 

Think of the massive list of other thing they have been selling as "food" items. We put Floride in the water. It serves "0" water treatment purpose and it does not help the teeth. It is a waste product from making fertilizer.  

 

I've never referred to Alex Jones as anything other than a whack job.....and his followers are too, all of them.  

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

A normal person need only look skyward to see a condensation trail.  Just as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracist need only look skyward to see a chemical trail.  You do a disservice to crazy people everywhere when you pin a politically ideology on their conspiracy theory soul.  Gaslighter...tisk tisk  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV  

 

Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)

 

botsbotsbotsbotsbotsbotsbotsbots,..................................

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

 

No where in my posts here have I mentioned anything about Alex Jones while I made specific references to contrails and fuel additives for aircraft!!!

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

 

YOUR, bots, cognitive dissonance AND transference neurosis is clearly obvious AS WELL AS YOUR, bots, gaslighting!!!

 

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
 
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.
     
    Transference neurosis is a phenomenon of the analytic process in certain patients with adequately integrated egos and superegos in which the analysand's perception of the analyst becomes more and more recognizably entwined with core, organizing unconscious fantasy/memory complexes from childhood.
     
    gas·light
    ˈɡaslīt/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: gaslighting
    1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
      "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"

YOU, bots, are unquestionably the gaslighter here whether it is with me or others!!!

 

Shame, Shame, Shame, bots!!!

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

 

People, such as myself, have and are reaching out to YOU, bots, to help YOU!!!

 

YOU, bots, are the only person who can free YOURSELF from YOUR cognition within YOUR, bots, safe space!!! :peace:   ;)

 

Clearly without question, there are additives to avgas and jet fuel directly related to the aircraft engine's ability to perform and performance that may be the same or have changed over time to ensure the desired performance.

 

What part of contrail do You, bots, NOT understand???!!!

 

con·trail
ˈkäntrāl/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
 
  1. a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.
     
    Hey bots, stop drinking the Dumbfounded Socialist Liberal Leftist Environmentalist Whacko Kool Aid AND come join us - You'll Be Glad YOU, bots, did!!! :peace:   ;)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Condensation trail....con*trail = the same thing.  Why do you fight against the obvious?  You add this idiot "Liberal Leftist" junk to almost every post to initiate a faux battle.....Aren't you exhausted by such nonsense?  :facepalm:  Life is not as hard as you want it to be.   

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Condensation trail....con*trail = the same thing.  Why do you fight against the obvious?  You add this idiot "Liberal Leftist" junk to almost every post to initiate a faux battle.....Aren't you exhausted by such nonsense?  :facepalm:  Life is not as hard as you want it to be.   

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Hey, bots! How come YOU, bots, do not live by YOUR OWN words???!!!

 

Hmmmmmmm..............................................bots???!!!

 

YOU, bots, made reference to me gaslighting all the while it is YOU, bots, who gaslights prolifically with not only myself but others here!!!

 

The Socialist Liberal Left is all about their Elitist Ideals YOU, bots, portray so well AND they just think non Socialist Liberal Left people just should not think and act for themselves while the Socialist Liberal Left destructively imposes THEIR ideals on everyone else. NOT ON MY WATCH - EVER!!!

 

It is YOU, bots, who fights against the obvious AND deny YOUR OWN state of affairs while mischaracterizing people of principle who really care about and act for Rule Of Law as framed in The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights!!!

 

“Liberal Leftist” junk is just that - JUNK!!! So, why do YOU, bots, post the Socialist Liberal Leftist junk here to augment what people of principle have said???!!! Here, again, it is YOU, bots, that is the gaslight without question.

 

YOUR, bots, fantasies have lulled YOU, bots, into believing the Socialist Liberal Left’s agenda to DESTROY The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is faux while YOU, bots, mindlessly promote the Socialist Liberal Leftist agenda in it’s various forms to include the PROMOTION OF ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY!!! No shouting here but only CLEARLY communicating.

 

True American Patriots NEVER tire of fighting the battle, in whatever form the battle occurs, for Liberty AND Freedom as noted by The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights for themselves AND others.

 

Speaking to members of the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society that day, Phillips said:

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”

 

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2011/01/eternal-vigilance-is-price-of-liberty.html

 

YOU, bots, are the one who makes life hard for YOU, bots, with YOUR OWN Socialist Liberal Leftist parroting and practices!!!

 

Free YOUR, bots, cognition from YOUR, bots, safe space and come join US, YOU’ll be glad YOU, bots, did AND life will be much more rewarding and satisfying for YOU, bots, as well as easier!!!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

Hey, bots! How come YOU, bots, do not live by YOUR OWN words???!!!

 

Hmmmmmmm..............................................bots???!!!

 

YOU, bots, made reference to me gaslighting all the while it is YOU, bots, who gaslights prolifically with not only myself but others here!!!

 

The Socialist Liberal Left is all about their Elitist Ideals YOU, bots, portray so well AND they just think non Socialist Liberal Left people just should not think and act for themselves while the Socialist Liberal Left destructively imposes THEIR ideals on everyone else. NOT ON MY WATCH - EVER!!!

 

It is YOU, bots, who fights against the obvious AND deny YOUR OWN state of affairs while mischaracterizing people of principle who really care about and act for Rule Of Law as framed in The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights!!!

 

“Liberal Leftist” junk is just that - JUNK!!! So, why do YOU, bots, post the Socialist Liberal Leftist junk here to augment what people of principle have said???!!! Here, again, it is YOU, bots, that is the gaslight without question.

 

YOUR, bots, fantasies have lulled YOU, bots, into believing the Socialist Liberal Left’s agenda to DESTROY The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is faux while YOU, bots, mindlessly promote the Socialist Liberal Leftist agenda in it’s various forms to include the PROMOTION OF ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY!!! No shouting here but only CLEARLY communicating.

 

True American Patriots NEVER tire of fighting the battle, in whatever form the battle occurs, for Liberty AND Freedom as noted by The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights for themselves AND others.

 

Speaking to members of the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society that day, Phillips said:

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”

 

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2011/01/eternal-vigilance-is-price-of-liberty.html

 

YOU, bots, are the one who makes life hard for YOU, bots, with YOUR OWN Socialist Liberal Leftist parroting and practices!!!

 

Free YOUR, bots, cognition from YOUR, bots, safe space and come join US, YOU’ll be glad YOU, bots, did AND life will be much more rewarding and satisfying for YOU, bots, as well as easier!!!

 

 

"Bots" 18 +/- times.  Is that a new record for you?  Do you realize that nowhere in this latest angry installment of yours......you didn't mention contrails or chemtrails once.  Hmmmm....I'm the gaslighter alright.  B)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

 

"Bots" 18 +/- times.  Is that a new record for you?  Do you realize that nowhere in this latest angry installment of yours......you didn't mention contrails or chemtrails once.  Hmmmm....I'm the gaslighter alright.  B)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

More Nonsensical Socialist Liberal Leftist BABBLE from YOU, bots, the gaslighter!!!

 

As usual, bots, YOUR mischaracterizations are a distraction from YOUR, bots, LIE, DENY, DEFLECT!!! Just like the Socialist Liberal Left play book. YOU, bots, are so ELITIST YOU, bots, think YOUR comments have real substance or meaning!!!

 

YOU, bots, do not and CLEARLY appear to can not differentiate CLEAR communication from anything else!!!

 

Shame, Shame, Shame, bots

 

   :shakehead:                :shakehead:              :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

 

Principled People who care know all too well the foolish practices of the Socialist Liberal Leftists.

 

YOU, bots, really need to FREE YOUR cognition FROM YOUR safe space AND wake up to see people really do know what YOU, bots, are doing and why YOU, bots, do what YOU, bots, do!!!

 

I, as well as many others here, are CLEARLY doing our best to help YOU, bots, especially with YOUR, bots, CLEAR aversion to acknowledging YOUR, bots, behaviors!!! 

 

Socialist Liberal Leftists - Elitists Who Deny Their Own Actions AND Blame Others Of The Very Same Behaviors Who Address Them 

 

   :shakehead:                :shakehead:              :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.