Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice

yota691

U.S.-Led Coalition: Mosul Reconstruction Alone ‘Can Cost as Much as $100 Billion’

The base of Mosul's famous destroyed "Al-Hadba" leaning minaret is pictured on July 9, 2018, a year after Iraqi forces ousted the Islamic State group from Iraq's second city AFP Zaid AL-OBEIDI

Iraq needs up to $100 billion to rebuild the city of Mosul alone following the devastation at the hands of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), a spokesman for the U.S.-led coalition against the jihadi group told reporters on Tuesday.

U.S. Army Col. Sean Ryan, a spokesman for the U.S.-led coalition officially known as the Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR), told Pentagon reporters on Tuesday:

The cost of reconstruction is dauntingly high for our partners, who must allocate very limited resources to address very serious concerns. The reconstruction efforts in Mosul alone, for example, can cost as much as $100 billion. We call on all nations to help those who have sacrificed tremendously fighting this global threat.

Col. Ryan’s reconstruction estimate is consistent with figures provided by the Associated Press (AP) and World Economic Forum (WEF)

According to the WEF, it will cost at least $100 billion to rebuild Iraq and another $200 billion for similar efforts in Syria.

Mosul, the second-largest city in Iraq, was the biggest city held by ISIS.

In July 2017, U.S.-backed Iraqi forces and other local fighters captured Mosul, ISIS’s de-facto capital in Iraq, a move that ultimately fueled the collapse of the group’s cross-border “caliphate.”Although Baghdad declared victory over ISIS in December 2017, “remaining pockets” of the group still pose a threat.

Col. Ryan noted:

The ISF [Iraqi Security Force] continues to fight and secure the hard-fought gains that they have made in the past year to secure the nation against remaining pockets of ISIS, who continue to threaten their peace and security. The various security elements, to include the ISF, the [Kurdish] Peshmerga, counterterrorism services and the federal police, are all working together to continue securing their country.

After ruling over 40 percent of Iraq and more than a third of Syria, ISIS is now desperately holding onto its last sliver of territory.

“ISIS is trying hard to preserve their remaining space, by using tactics like burning tires, using innocent civilians as human shields, and dressing up like women,” Ryan declared.

Col. Ryan noted that a military effort alone would not bring stability to Iraq and Syria, stressing that region needs to be rebuilt to prevent another conflict or the reemergence of jihadists.

He told reporters:

In both Iraq and Syria, the success of our partner forces is creating stability in areas that have not seen peace since the arrival of ISIS more than five years ago. Lives are being rebuilt again because the ISF and the SDF [Syrian Democratic Forces] are providing the necessary security for residents to go back home, rebuild their lives and again hope for their future.

However, the truth is military stabilization efforts are not enough. Security creates the space for rebuilding. Residents only gain hope for the future when their children can go to school free from harm, women go buy basic necessities in local shops, and when they can go to their jobs that allow them to support their families.

The spokesman called on the international community to help Iraq and Syria in rebuilding the territory devastated by the anti-ISIS war.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/09/18/u-s-led-coalition-mosul-reconstruction-cost-100-billion/

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

Synopsis, I think your comments regarding the IQD being held in international coffers prior to an RV is a huge consideration for the CBI and the government moving forward with international investors and is a very important aspect of monetary reform. 

Thank you for your comments, and you have a Sweet Week. 

:twothumbs: Carrello!!!

The goings on in the Sand Box will likely never be fully disclosed or known. One could only surmise - or so it seems.

Each of us, including myself, has reasons for getting into this Speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment and reasons for believing this speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment will be more lucrative than other investments.

My reason for getting into this Speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment is twofold. One, a potential aid in time of potential financial turmoil. Having another currency other than USD could provide opportunities should some need arise. Less likely, yes, but a potential. Another aid is some extended loss of employment or some other financial crisis not covered by an umbrella insurance policy. Sure, it would be nice to see the projections post ReInstatement or ReValuation but either here may or may not happen. I believe it will happen. Second, building legacy aspirations for my succedents. Passing on the savvy of intelligence and hard work within the context of privacy can provide a meaningful life to also pass on. Having reasonable means to do so can prevent impoverishing conditions that any parent would want their succedents to avoid. Well, OK, I've have some "utilization" of hard earned efforts along the way!!!

So, to be honest, I could see the potential for the Iraqi Dinar NEVER ReInstating or ReValuing. I strongly believe the contrary for the following reasons:

• Iraq has wealth far beyond the significant crude oil or hydrocarbon based reserves.
  • Iraq is a highly strategic piece of real estate so having an internationally savvy mind set benefits many entities locally and world wide.
  • Iraq had a lucrative Silk Road path running through the country and is a significant multi country trade partner should regional and international trade be reestablished.

Some limiting conditions from the past and currently exist (the remaining likely need to be resolved to at least a minimum criterion):

• Remove the dictatorship - done with assets returning to Iraq from the dictatorship and those associated with the dictatorship.
  • Active and adhered to Constitution - mostly there with some remaining items like Article 140 and the HCL with potentially Federal Council and some others.
  • Stable and seated Government - getting there after the May elections. Prospects look good with focus on the well being of the Iraqis showing.
  • Removal of sanctions - likely the necessary ones are removed with some remaining since the dictatorship era.
  • Modern and international banking system - likely there or nearly fully there. More good news frequently about citizen banking services and benefits.
  • Removal of foreign entities. Seems like Iran is the biggest deal whereas Turkey seems to have their little operation, too, on Iraqi soil. Iran is a HUGE deal but the upcoming November 4 or so sanctions could put the kibosh on their terrorist machine and may make for a hasty retreat. I DO NOT think removing The United States Of America troops WILL EVER occur even though the Iraqis keep talking about it and Iran has rocket hardware in Iraq even making threats.
  • Various agreements to include the Stand By Agreement.
  • The locals all upset about whatever gets them upset. Sure. Seemingly only a significant issue around July to now and that to protest the Iranians influence in Iraq and economic/living conditions including lack of employment due to the state of the formation of the GOI.
  • Others.

I think the transition to reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment will be like grinding some gears rather than shifting all gears. The plans on paper for Iraq do not seem to have transpired on the stated schedule while some plans have changed due to new conditions or improved capabilities not previously in place or available. Things like the Stand By Agreement are just that. An Agreement. The compelling party could assist or change up the conditions suitable to the recipient. In this case, any agreement with the United States Of America could be accelerated on The United States Of America part or World Bank or International Monetary Fund or whatever should stable and favorable conditions appear. Here is an article dated May 8, 2015 stating the IMF would give Iraq a 35 year loan at 1.5% interest:

The World Bank said it would provide a loan to Iraq, repaid over 35 years, at an interest rate of up to 1.5% and expected to contribute to the loan with the help of Iraq in the current financial crisis.

All this to say there could be work arounds to make things happen. In this case, how is Iraq able to get an interest rate of 1.5% when Iraq has nominally a B rating from the International Credit Agencies? Maybe different set of rules with the World Bank compared to other lending entities but again, there are work arounds to the agreements in place. Grinding some gears, yes. Shifting all gears, likely not.

With the GOI forming and at the onset of addressing normal legislative business, the prospects appear favorable for settling the concerns of the Iraqi Citizens so that the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Iraq can be in place like never before for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment to get going in Iraq. So, as mentioned, the Iraqi Dinar will need to be ReInstated or ReValued and go international to give Iraq the monetary power needed to realize Iraq's true potential.

So more conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, we all have reasons for GETTING IN and STAYING IN this Speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment!!! Maybe others would like to share. I do think prospects are EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD right now and have never been better than before. How many times has the "Delete The Zeroes" been announced? Are times better NOW than BEFORE? I think so. I do not think a few pesky Agreements will get in the way of necessary progress.

A word or caution for myself included. The ReInstatement or ReValuation COULD BE at a later or much later date or NEVER OCCUR at all. I do strongly think, though, things are stacked in a sooner rather than later so Iraq does not fall to more nefarious and sinister controls. Potentially, the resource and economic potential could be used to fund illicit and terrorist ventures so I think the model, as I perceive it to be, is nigh at hand for getting the kick start to reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment and further put the kibosh on illicit and terrorist ventures through and connected to Iraq via Iran and others.

In The Mean Time........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Good job Synopsis.  Now I got you figured out.  You are either a college professor or an author or both. Haha. Love reading your intelligent well written posts.  Now please don’t tell me you’re a plumber.  ( there is nothing wrong with being.a plumber)  haha 😆 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good job Synopsis.  Now I got you figured out.  You are either a college professor or an author or both. Haha. Love reading your intelligent well written posts.  Now please don’t tell me you’re a plumber.  ( there is nothing wrong with being.a plumber)  haha 😆 

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao: Pitcher AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, some plumbers are the coolest people on the planet!!! :twothumbs:

I have been fortunate enough to meet a couple AND benefited greatly from their seemingly out of this world capabilities!!! :backflip:

So, no, I am not a plumber. Someday we may meet and I may tell You what I grew up doing so You'll get a good :lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:  out of it all. Developed some down to earth and much needed mentality, though!!! :o

So, come corporate world and the "learned". :facepalm2:

I learned all to well, "No one can fix stupid while the best anyone can do is neutralize it."

And, "Career progression and progressive lobotomization are eerily similar."

Book smart or trendy "advanced schooling" and application are usually not pretty or compatible. It is better to know what is going on and why with a healthy perspective about realistic and applicable financially beneficial solutions than merely toeing the line with some lauded idiocy that gets egg on one's face at some point and a basis for blame for "missed perceptions" of "team success".

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:  Everybody AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

So a college administrator who was once a professor and an author who put himself through college cleaning out barns. 

i worked 3 jobs at times to get through college, then military, corporate, business owner, and now stock trader.  

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:  sorta like that..............................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq needs $88bn for reconstruction, Salman Jumaili
10 hours ago, Carrello said:

Jeep, thank you for your comments too, but I must say, brother, I am a sister. Can't you see the mascaraed eyelashes on that camel? 😍

hahahaha ,  you know  I think I have  made this mistake already !   I will  put it down in the " card catalog " of the brain  ... ( I probably said that part also ? :lol: )

121064.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/09/19 12:37
  • Number of readings 41
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

$ 88 Billion .. The cost of reconstruction of Iraq

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq has declared war destroyed more than 150,000 homes and needs more than $ 88 billion to rebuild various affected sectors after the war.

The Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili that Iraq plans to launch a package of infrastructure projects worth about $ 5 billion in partnership with the private sector.

The total investment in the five-year plan for the period 2018-2022 will amount to about 186 billion dollars and will support the private sector by more than 40 percent, he said in a speech at an international infrastructure conference held in Seoul's capital Seoul on Tuesday. % Of which.

He said: "The housing sector is the most affected sectors, with more than 150 thousand housing units to damage the total or partial estimated value of the reconstruction requirements of more than 15 billion US dollars ..

Iraq's needs for the reconstruction of various sectors in the affected provinces are estimated at more than 88 billion dollars.

Al-Jumaili talked about a plan for the Ministry of Planning to encourage public-private partnership. He said that priority projects in the field of infrastructure will be launched at about $ 5 billion in the form of important investment opportunities and in partnership with the local and foreign private sector within the framework of the National Development Plan 2018-2022.

Other plans include the development of a successful model of public-private partnerships in the region with investments worth about $ 10 billion over the next five years, focusing on projects in the power generation, water and sanitation, renewable energy, transport, urban development, solid waste, urban development and green economy sectors.

"The macroeconomic prospects in Iraq are improving due to improved security conditions, increased oil prices and a gradual recovery of reconstruction-oriented investments," he said, noting that the Government of Iraq has begun to prepare and implement a comprehensive package of reconstruction activities that link stability to a long-term vision .Iraq received pledges of $ 30 billion in reconstruction aid at an international conference in Kuwait last February.

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/150708/88-مليار-دولار-تكلفة-إعادة-إعمار-العراق

• Upvote 3

Siemens "German commitment to stable electricity and 60,000 jobs for the Iraqi people

siemens-424x300.jpg

sie

The German company Siemens has pledged to provide "stable electricity" and 60,000 new jobs for the Iraqi people, as well as educating "thousands" of young Iraqis.

"We have made a promise to the Iraqi people, and we will deliver it - as we have done in Egypt - with unprecedented time and efficiency," President and CEO Joe Caesar wrote in a tweet at his Twitter account.

"Our road map in Iraq will provide stable electricity for the country, education for thousands of young people and 60,000 new jobs for the Iraqi people to build a new Iraq," he said.

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=285968

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D163365&xid=25657,15700022,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700186,15700190,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhih_xjuUnesaNKbs3BE0VbFq_ZVxw.......

strategy «vision of Iraq 2030»

19/9/2018 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 
Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili said that the government adopts many national strategies and plans, including Iraq's vision 2030, the National Development Plan 2018-2022 and the Integrated National Energy Strategy 2035. 
Al-Jumaili said in his speech during the Sixth International Conference on Infrastructure Cooperation in Seoul, according to a ministry statement, "The government has implemented development and modernization programs that include comprehensive reform tracks to maintain macroeconomic, financial and monetary stability in coordination with the Fund. "Calling on" governments and companies to proceed with the necessary measures to achieve the goals of sustainable development 2030. " 
"The Iraqi economy has improved thanks to improved security conditions, increased oil prices and gradual recovery of reconstruction-oriented investments," he said. 
  • Upvote 1

Siemens vows to end the suffering of Iraqis like Egyptians

1992018144828swr_ryysy_209.jpg

47 minutes ago

+ -

NRT

The chief executive of Siemens, Joseph Kaiser, pledged on Wednesday to help Iraq overcome the electricity crisis, in the same way as his company to reduce the suffering of Egypt shortage of power .

"We have made a promise to the Iraqi people and we will do as we did in Egypt with unprecedented time and efficiency, " Kaiser promised in Twitter on September 19, 2018, promising 60,000 jobs .

"Our road map in Iraq will provide stable electricity to the country, educate thousands of young people, and create 60,000 new jobs for the Iraqi people to build a new Iraq, " he said.

"To help rebuild Iraq and give its people a great future perspective is a leadership issue, and it requires commitment from Siemens and our governments," he said. "We are helping developing countries, so I will lead this effort. Personally . "

Earlier, Prime Minister Haider Abadi said his government had agreed with Siemens to develop the country's electric power sector .

Iraq has been importing electricity from Iran over the past years, but has stopped for several reasons, including financial and other priority to meet Iran's electricity needs .

The suspension of electricity supply from Iran to Iraq, to increase the hours of power cuts, which led to a wave of protests in the provinces of central and southern Iraq .

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=4563&MapID=5

• Upvote 3

Iraq 's economy : The war destroyed 150,000 homes and billions of dollars

Iraq: War destroyed 150,000 homes and billions of dollars

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Iraq has declared that the war has destroyed more than 150,000 homes and needs more than $ 88 billion to rebuild various sectors affected after the war. 
The Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili that Iraq plans to launch a package of infrastructure projects worth about $ 5 billion in partnership with the private sector. 
The total investment in the five-year plan for the period 2018-2022 will reach 186 billion dollars and the private sector will support more than 40 percent, he said at a speech at the International Infrastructure Conference held in South Korea's capital Seoul. 
He said: "The housing sector is the most affected sectors, where more than 150 thousand housing units to damage the total or partial estimated reconstruction and value of more than 15 billion US dollars .. The estimated needs of Iraq for the reconstruction of various sectors in the affected provinces more than 88 billion Dollars ".
Al-Jumaili talked about a plan by the Ministry of Planning to encourage private-public partnership, saying that infrastructure projects worth about $ 5 billion will be launched in the form of important investment opportunities and in partnership with the local and foreign private sector under the National Development Plan 2018-2022 
. There are other plans to develop a successful model of public-private partnerships in the region with investments worth about $ 10 billion for the next five years, focusing on projects in the sectors of power generation, water, sanitation, renewable energy, transport, urban development, solid waste and development Urban economy and the green economy.
"The macroeconomic prospects in Iraq are improving due to improved security conditions, increased oil prices and a gradual recovery of reconstruction-oriented investments," he said, noting that the Government of Iraq has begun to prepare and implement a comprehensive package of reconstruction activities that link stability to a long-term vision . 
Iraq received pledges of $ 30 billion in reconstruction aid at an international conference in Kuwait last February.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e71ea836-1589-4576-9e54-07c24dbf250a

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, unirod said:

Iraq has always needed $Billions to build a modern infrastructure and a civilized society for it's people!

Didn't they already get 100 billion to rebuild Iraqi towns ? From S. Korea ? Isn't the IQD artificially held at less than 1/10 of a penny so the GOI can rebuild Iraq on the cheap ??? For the last 15 years ?

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=163544................

Proposals for the Government Economic Program 2018-2022

24/9/2018 12:00 am 

Amer Al-Jawahiri  

The Government's responsibility for the constitutional period 2018-2022 includes the commitment and actual work to provide the best services and work diligently to ensure that the socio-economic development of Iraq is taken for the near, medium and long term as part of the successive phases of the country's management, and the responsibility of each government to take into account the development of building blocks for the continuity of development and development. .                                                                 

The abundance of pledges without procedures, with red tape, bureaucracy and corruption, has led to the loss of opportunities for development and progress, a clear institutional decline in many joints, loss of funds, increased difficulty of improvement and economic diversification, and the utilization of specialists and other factors led to despair, frustration and reluctance to actively participate in the challenge. Development, construction and reconstruction, as well as economic deterioration, which increased the degree of dependence on oil revenues with the increasing impact of administrative imbalance.       
 The responsibility of the next government, supported by the House of Representatives, has a historical character and requires the fingerprinting of institutions, individuals and individuals. We recommend that the government program be included in the following axes. Representatives of the private sector and independent civil society should participate in the final status consultations and ensure their participation in monitoring, monitoring, evaluation and evaluation. The program can be enhanced by visions from other angles:  
1. Act resolutely to achieve the rule of law and eliminate any violations of the rights, freedoms, safety and property of citizens, and to identify procedural steps, such as the application of a strict traffic regime, the fight against encroachment on sidewalks and streets and their cleanliness, the cultivation of green areas and the environment; Respecting the employee assigned to the public service by providing the best performance.        
2. The highest levels of interest in social values and ethics, work, production, productivity, cooperative spirit, preservation of the environment, public and aesthetic properties and cleanliness of the street and the city through intensive special procedures that address all aspects of life and through all educational, cultural, organizational and religious institutions and public and private institutions. And their representatives in dialogues and consultations on the basic issues, including the fight against corruption and social action on the street and accept the other and attention to culture and the arts in all areas and try to find opportunities for wide entertainment of luxury Mtem .
3. Develop and take decisive action to fight corruption according to a clear detailed program including the institutional method, who will do what and how and the timetable for implementation with the design of a method to monitor the investigations and follow up and correct the implementation, including accounting for the type, speed and cost of the public service and the cutting of the hand and the awareness and fight against the turn of the corrupt, And institutions, to ride the new wave through the new entities they created and from the post-"hasty" portal as the real "advocate" is the scourge of corruption and climbers, the loss of the rule of law and the degradation of societal values. 
4. Develop and implement a rehabilitation plan for all government cadres to improve their capacities, performance, productivity, creative spirit and cooperative values towards the achievement of every employee's duty as quickly and as efficiently as possible and with high flexibility, and the need to ensure that government institutions achieve the maximum productivity and the best quality and the best and fastest service. 5. Meeting the municipal services for all regions by improving their productivity around the clock for individuals and mechanisms and organizing a program of competition between regions, districts, and governorates to achieve these activities, whichever is the most beautiful.  
 6. Adopting the methodology of development and the development of the country's economy and services on the priority level and the required procedures, including the formation of the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs (expanded), whose membership is a high level of specialists from governmental and private institutions, civil society, trade unions, farmers and academics, And the binding opinion on the policies, programs and major projects with follow-up and ensure implementation, the most experienced management and reporting to the Prime Minister and effectively communicate with the House of Representatives, and can form a sub-sectoral process teams of the Council to follow up the implementation and Assessment and evaluation, the Council and the status of the Council of State has the blessing of the House of Representatives and has a fleeting permanence of governments that come to the continuation of policies, plans and strategies to develop each of which touches and addenda that fit with the latest developments.
7. It is possible to form a mini-cabinet to discuss and decide on the strategic issues in addition to the Economic Affairs Committee. It is clear that there is a need for a Higher Tourism Council, the Industrial Coordination Council, the Higher Agricultural Council, the Private Sector Development Council and the Energy Affairs Council. 
What is important is the interlock between these councils.   
8. An independent team of forecasting and risk analysis should be established, preferably with the Council of Ministers or the Council of Ministers. It can coordinate its activities with the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs and thus an important team to present recommendations and opinions in various activities related to the country. It does not change, but it is possible to develop its capabilities and increase its membership with increasing challenges.                                           
9. The Government shall commit to implement the National Development Plan 2018-2022 through a special team to follow up its implementation in coordination with the implementation of sectoral strategies and the commitment of all ministries to implement their interrelated commitments and plans. 
10 - Stay away from the encirclement of Iraq loans and the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs to develop appropriate financial policies and policies, including reducing and eliminate waste outlets and resort to various means of financing, including the methodology of partnership with the private sector and when the need to borrow to finance the implementation of productive projects paid by the profits.                                                                                          
11. Develop a comprehensive, targeted and decisive environmental policy that includes education, education and awareness-raising with mass campaigns that involve the participation of all to care for the health of their children and grandchildren and the cleanliness and beauty of their cities.                                                  
12. Develop and implement a humanitarian policy, targeted and decisive for the treatment of slums and stopping their extensions, taking into account the comprehensive and sustainable economic development in the districts and governorates and the social repercussions related to the rule of law.     
13. Forming a high-level national team to address the repercussions of the decline in the working and investment environment, to provide remedies, to make decisions, to take measures, to follow up and evaluate their results, and to cooperate with the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs in coordination with cultural and tourism activities and the comprehensive community system. The attractiveness of investment according to the mechanism must be implemented, including reconsideration of the justifications and components and mechanism of work and objectives of the formation of the Supreme Committee for Investment. 
14. The Supreme Council for Economic Affairs shall instruct and follow up on the obligation of the sectoral ministries to implement the approved strategies, through a mechanism and structure as stated in the recommendations of each strategy with the establishment of a high-level coordination group to follow up and implement all strategies to reach a comprehensive rescue plan approved by the federal government with the support of all Local governments and the region and then approved by the House of Representatives to take the nature of the binding law of the campaign "Iraq 2030" for subsequent governments to be a comprehensive long-term cross-government program monitors and follows and evaluates by a solid committee emanating from the Council participates in Representatives of government institutions, the private sector, civil society and trade unions.                                                             
15. Not to speed up the legislation of drafts of laws previously sent to the House of Representatives in its previous session and withdraw them for re-examination by involving representatives of private sector institutions, civil society, trade unions and specialists according to a specific mechanism and timing to ensure wider participation of stakeholders to comprehensive and comprehensive legislation in order to avoid shortcomings in their legislation. An important mechanism for the implementation of laws and legislation to achieve prosperity and services and participation of citizens to achieve development and reconstruction and improve services and improve the competitiveness of Iraq. 
16- To nominate a bright and resolute national figure assisted by an integrated team of experts and support from the legal, legal, security, institutional, political and organizational institutions to manage the file of retrieving and controlling all government properties and lifting illegal behavior in order to act for the public interest inevitably without favoritism of any party.  
 Baghdad Economic Forum 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • yota691 changed the title to The Minister of Planning calls for guarantees in the private sector as well as the government

12401.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi on Wednesday called for the importance of the existence of benefits and guarantees in the private sector, like the employees of the government sector, stressing the need to provide greater protection for the local product. 
"The Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi chaired the meeting of the Technical Committee for the strategy of private sector development 2030, to discuss the formation of the Council for the development and management of the private sector in Iraq, to reach an effective partnership with the public sector." 
"The private sector needs to re-examine the laws, regulations and regulations in place to overcome the obstacles to a growing partnership with the government sector," Dulaimi said during the meeting attended by Deputy Minister of Planning and a number of private sector representatives, experts and general managers in the ministries of planning, industry and trade.
He explained that "the Council for the development and management of the private sector, will take over the task of overseeing the development of the private sector, and achieve sustainable development of the economy, contribute directly to the fight against unemployment," pointing out that "all relevant government bodies will be represented in this Council." 
Al-Dulaimi called for "the importance of the existence of benefits and guarantees in the private sector, like the employees of the government sector, stressing the need to provide greater protection of the local product, and to provide all appropriate conditions for the work of various productive sectors in Iraq." 
The meeting also discussed the steps taken by the ministry to develop the private sector, the strategic plans that will be implemented by the Central Bureau of Statistics, the survey of the private sector, organized and unregulated. Under the Five-Year Development Plan 2018-2022 ".

Views 23   Date Added 16/01/2019

• Upvote 1

The Minister of Planning calls for guarantees in the private sector as well as the government

12:14 - 16/01/2019

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi on Wednesday called for the importance of the existence of benefits and guarantees in the private sector, like the employees of the government sector, stressing the need to provide greater protection for the local product. 
"Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi presided over the meeting of the Technical Committee for the Strategy of Private Sector Development 2030 to discuss the formation of the Private Sector Development and Management Council in Iraq to reach an effective partnership with the public sector," his media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"The private sector needs to re-examine the laws, regulations and regulations in place to overcome the obstacles to a growing partnership with the government sector," Dulaimi said during the meeting attended by Deputy Minister of Planning and a number of private sector representatives, experts and general managers in the ministries of planning, industry and trade.
He explained that "the Council for the development and management of the private sector, will take over the task of overseeing the development of the private sector, and achieve sustainable development of the economy, contribute directly to the fight against unemployment," pointing out that "all relevant government bodies will be represented in this Council." 
Al-Dulaimi called for "the importance of the existence of benefits and guarantees in the private sector, like the employees of the government sector, stressing the need to provide greater protection of the local product, and to provide all appropriate conditions for the work of various productive sectors in Iraq." 
The meeting also discussed the steps implemented by the ministry to develop the private sector, the strategic plans that will be implemented by the Central Bureau of Statistics, the survey of the private sector, organized and unregulated. Within the framework of the Five-Year Development Plan 2018-2022 "

• Thanks 1

Iraq to facilitate visas for investors in infrastructure: Min.

Iraqi Minister of Planning Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi said that the government intends to facilitate procedures regarding granting visas to international companies that look forward to implementing infrastructure projects in Iraq, especially for education, health and housing.

During a meeting between Dulaimi and Marta Ruedas, Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General and United Nations Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator, and her accompanying delegation, the two sides reviewed international efforts in restoring stability and reconstruction efforts in liberated areas in the country, according to a statement by Dulaimi's office.

"Focusing efforts and upgrading cooperation with international organizations will help the Iraqi government implement reconstruction and stability programs in time," Dulaimi said.

He called on the international community to support the programs and plans announced by the Ministry of Planning, particularly the five-year development plan, the poverty reduction strategy and the private sector development strategy.

For her part, Ruedas affirmed that the UN mission in Iraq is ready to support the ministry's plans according to the priorities set by the ministry, while continuing efforts to help return all displaced persons to their areas and employ them.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/35436/Iraq-to-facilitate-visas-for-investors-in-infrastructure-Min

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Government directive regarding contractors and blacklisting
story_img_5c5050c62fde5.jpg

Government directive regarding contractors and blacklisting

The Minister of Planning Sabah al-Dulaimi on Tuesday conducted a practical review of the laws and regulations on the classification of contractors, mechanisms and procedures of blacklisting and raising them.

"Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi presided over the 53rd meeting of the Contractors Classification Committee on Tuesday, in the presence of a number of representatives of ministries, the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate and the Iraqi Contractors Union," a ministry statement said.

"The ministry's strategic plans to support and empower the construction sector in order to achieve real partnership are part of the government's efforts to support the private sector and enable it to play its role as an active development partner for many economic sectors," he said.

He pointed out that "the allocation of the Ministry of 40% of the private sector, of the volume of investments that will be witnessed by Iraq in the coming years, as contained in the five-year development plan 2018-2022," noting the "importance of enhancing the role of the Iraqi contractor,

He called for "a practical review of the laws and regulations on the classification of contractors, blacklisting mechanisms and procedures, and in order to achieve the common interests of contracting parties and executing companies, and lead to advanced levels in the quality of projects included in government contracts."

And instructed "to take a package of measures aimed at facilitating the work of contractors, and guarantee their rights and the payment of all previous dues," noting the "importance of appreciation of efforts, which continued its work during the financial crisis faced by Iraq."

• Thanks 3

• yota691 changed the title to Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice