Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD/IQD SPOT EXCHANGE RATE

Wiljor

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I must be numb to everything  anymore. Lots of great stuff lately but I am just plain sceptical about ANY news coming out of Iraq these days.

Maybe we will get a pleasent surprise when we wake up one day.

pp

DITTO +1

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, NextYear said:

Yeah, it's not even showing up on a generic exchange rate google search yet so it must be rather newish. XE is usually the one the pops up and which I check. Thanks for the heads up.

Bloomberg-Dinar.jpg

what needs  to happen in these  charts and graphs ,  is  the needle needs to bottom all the way out , hit so hard it goes into positive area !   wonder if it will pop over too 100.ooo  ? ever  ?

Thanks very much for sharing this Wiljor!

Bloomberg definitely has reputable information - I used to work in an AETNA mutual fund accounting department that paid $450,000 a year to get 24/7 access to a single Bloomberg pricing machine on days when there were 200+ point changes in the market. Certain stock prices on those market days had to be verified as accurate before the funds' NAV (net asset value) numbers were released worldwide at 5:40 pm EDT. Bloomberg was THE ONLY  hardware and software service with reliable and timely data.

My thought is that Bloomberg has only become more powerful and elite in that portion of the market as time progressed,and in essence, I suspect they 'know somwfhing' that we don't.'

As far as the numerical data in the graphs themselves- it doesn't matter. Just the fact that the ratios can be seen on Bloomberg makes me think that someone on their end wanted to make sure it can be seen and is up and running -correctly- before things 'get hot.' 

Edited by presence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

6 hours ago, presence said:

Thanks very much for sharing this Wiljor!

Bloomberg definitely has reputable information - I used to work in an AETNA mutual fund accounting department that paid $450,000 a year to get 24/7 access to a single Bloomberg pricing machine on days when there were 200+ point changes in the market. Certain stock prices on those market days had to be verified as accurate before the funds' NAV (net asset value) numbers were released worldwide at 5:40 pm EDT. Bloomberg was THE ONLY  hardware and software service with reliable and timely data.

My thought is that Bloomberg has only become more powerful and elite in that portion of the market as time progressed,and in essence, I suspect they 'know somwfhing' that we don't.'

As far as the numerical data in the graphs themselves- it doesn't matter. Just the fact that the ratios can be seen on Bloomberg makes me think that someone on their end wanted to make sure it can be seen and is up and running -correctly- before things 'get hot.' 

presence,  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2