Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible?

JWD

Is it possible that the US could be holding this RV thing up? I've heard talk on here about the new tax laws begining around the first of the year. Just a thought. I just can't wrap my mind around how long this election process is taking. It's almost as if it's being put off for a reason. Oh by the way i'm new to the site but been invested since 04 I mainly just read everybody's post and try to desifer everything as best i can. It's like they don't even know what they are doing over there is that really possible maybe so ????? Who knows.

• Upvote 2

Is it possible that the US could be holding this RV thing up? I've heard talk on here about the new tax laws begining around the first of the year. Just a thought. I just can't wrap my mind around how long this election process is taking. It's almost as if it's being put off for a reason. Oh by the way i'm new to the site but been invested since 04 I mainly just read everybody's post and try to desifer everything as best i can. It's like they don't even know what they are doing over there is that really possible maybe so ????? Who knows.

That was my thought as well. If the US plays as much as a role as many people say than why wouldnt they want the RV to happen till after the new tax laws go in effect? More money for the Govt. Just a thought. GO IRAQ

hmmm....well, after watching O for 18 months, im not sure thats the situation....if he wants your money, he will just have legislation passed to take it....thats the pattern i see from him, and thats what worries me

• Upvote 2

Nope- IMO.

That was my thought as well. If the US plays as much as a role as many people say than why wouldnt they want the RV to happen till after the new tax laws go in effect? More money for the Govt. Just a thought. GO IRAQ

IMO most likely not. You would think the earlier the better for an RV since the elections this fall. With RV money they would do better.

hmmm....well, after watching O for 18 months, im not sure thats the situation....if he wants your money, he will just have legislation passed to take it....thats the pattern i see from him, and thats what worries me

Ditto on that thought......

I don't think it is ment to go to the end of the year, But something is going on. And I don't think they are waiting to go ISX ether. To some of the opinons here. that can be done no matter what time of year it is. It doesn't have to be October all though they said that in 1 article, that I have seen so far. With the UN, IMF, UNSC and the US making idle threats, and then doing nothing and I mean nothing it back it up. It really makes you wonder :unsure::unsure: