Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abdul Latif calls an emergency session of Parliament

الرئيسية

Home السياسية

Political الاقتصادية

Economic الرياضية

Sports المنوعات

Entertainment الثقافية

Cultural الاجتماعية

Social المقالات

Articles معرض الصور

Photo Gallery الارشيف

Archive من نحن

About Us هيئة التحرير

Editorial Board اتصل بنا

Contact Us عبد اللطيف يطالب بعقد جلسة طارئة للبرلمان Abdul Latif calls an emergency session of Parliament

كتبها aliraqnews4 By aliraqnews4

الثلاثاء, 20 يوليو 2010 12:24 Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 12:24

ب غداد:طالبَ عضوُ الائتلاف ِ الوطني العراقي وائل عبد اللطيف اعضاءَ مجلس ِ النواب الجديد بعقد ِ جلسة ٍ طارئة لتسمية ِ هيئة رئاسة للبرلمان ومن ثم جمع تواقيع خمسين عضوا للمطالبة باعادة الانتخابات بصورة عاجلة للخروج من المأزق السياسي في البلاد. B Gdad: Student member of the Iraqi National Coalition Wael Abdul Latif, members of the new Council of Representatives to hold an emergency session for the nomination of the Presidency of the parliament and then collect the signatures of fifty members to demand a rerun urgently to break the political impasse in the country. عبد Abdul

اللطيف اشار الى ان الدولة لايمكن ان تكون معطلة لفترة مفتوحة والى ما لا نهاية مع استمرار الازمة وعدم قدرة جميع الاطراف على الخروج بحل يضع حدا لهذا المأزق الذي تعيشه البلاد. Latif pointed out that the state can not be disabled for a period of open and what does not end with the continuation of the crisis and the inability of all parties to find a solution to end this country's dilemma. واضاف ان استمرار هذا الفراغ التشريعي والتنفيذي سيصيب الدولة بانتكاسة كبرى و يوصل البلاد الى كوارث لا تحمد عقباها على الصعد كافة. He added that the continuation of this vacuum the legislative and executive would befall the state and conducted a major setback to the country disasters of unforeseeable consequences at all levels.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

About time someone got the gonads and said this...:angry:

Iraq will go backwards if they do not do something with their procrastinating.

Yeah I agree maybe even the little guy is going to take the ball and run with it! They need a real leader. I truly don't see Allawi stepping up and demanding his place there.

• Upvote 2

About time someone got the gonads and said this...

Iraq will go backwards if they do not do something with their procrastinating.

This guy is a "STUDENT member" ... sounds like he has as much "juice" as we do ...

I respectfully disagree ... if I read this right the 50 votes would be to enable a run-off vote.

If they were to revote to break the tie ... how many months would it take to set up the vote ... count the votes ... and then recount the votes ... certify the votes and then to stalemate the process AGAIN?

On the face of it, it sounds alright ... but their constitution ALREADY anticipated this and they simply ignored the procedure outlined to break the stalemate.

Nah ... I don't trust these guys ... at all

Let's see what happens between now and the 26th of July ... let's see what GE and Siemens have to say.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1