Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The United States is lifting the ban on 11 countries including Iraq

yota691

%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8

The United States has lifted the ban on the entry of refugees from 11 countries, including Iraq.

The United States has said those who want to enter its territory will be subject to more stringent security measures than the past, pointing out that most of the countries that have been banned by Muslim countries.

It is noteworthy that the United States did not disclose the list of these countries, but organizations dealing with refugees said that the countries are Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Sudan, Mali, Somalia, South Sudan and North Korea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

It is noteworthy that the United States did not disclose the list of these countries, but organizations dealing with refugees said that the countries are Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Sudan, Mali, Somalia, South Sudan and North Korea

I’m going to have to read this info from a U.S. source before I believe this statement. The countries on the list such as Syria, North Korea, and Sudan make me “a doubting Thomas”.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I’m going to have to read this info from a U.S. source before I believe this statement. The countries on the list such as Syria, North Korea, and Sudan make me “a doubting Thomas”.

You have to remember the past to see the future, yes we will accept these people from these nations, because we want your knowledge your secrets your know-how, etc etc like we did with the scientist's from russia, probably why we were messing with iran because of a scientist they have who created plasma reactors, sort of teleportation machine, and can make things solid permeable... And he showed his tech to the UN, he wanted it to be free, but you know they had issues with that...and why havent the masses heard of this, well because we must own it comercialize it kr just keep it for themselves until they deem it so... All in all, i wouldnt doubt it BG, specially with the "subject to more stringent security measures than the past"... and that will just lead to more drama for the everyday citizen to abide by too...its either let them invade your privacy when and how they want or martial law... I have my doubts in the States right now, never know what we will wake up to, sorry for my rambling couldnt sleep much lol

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Ah . . . Vacation in the Iraqi paradise 

Oh, come on now. LOL. There's a great little golf course just north of Taji that I can recommend. Sand traps are a b**ch and the blowing garbage hazards will challenge any game.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Oh, come on now. LOL. There's a great little golf course just north of Taji that I can recommend. Sand traps are a b**ch and the blowing garbage hazards will challenge any game.

:lol:

:bravo:  I love the smell of rotting putrid garbage in the 140 degree heat of August in Iraq as it wafts gently thru the Back 9 ! :wacko:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

You have to remember the past to see the future, yes we will accept these people from these nations, because we want your knowledge your secrets your know-how, etc etc like we did with the scientist's from russia, probably why we were messing with iran because of a scientist they have who created plasma reactors, sort of teleportation machine, and can make things solid permeable... And he showed his tech to the UN, he wanted it to be free, but you know they had issues with that...and why havent the masses heard of this, well because we must own it comercialize it kr just keep it for themselves until they deem it so... All in all, i wouldnt doubt it BG, specially with the "subject to more stringent security measures than the past"... and that will just lead to more drama for the everyday citizen to abide by too...its either let them invade your privacy when and how they want or martial law... I have my doubts in the States right now, never know what we will wake up to, sorry for my rambling couldnt sleep much lol

I'm with you. I've watched this country go down hill for a long time. So, yeah they want all the technology and then the privacy thing will surface. Germany gave us a lot of wonderful minds also. Time for me to go and get away from all the drama.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Jmcc said:

I'm with you. I've watched this country go down hill for a long time. So, yeah they want all the technology and then the privacy thing will surface. Germany gave us a lot of wonderful minds also. Time for me to go and get away from all the drama.

My thoughts exactly... When this happens im either leaving the country entirely or going to the mountains somewhere the boonies for sure

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, Officiallytook said:

My thoughts exactly... When this happens im either leaving the country entirely or going to the mountains somewhere the boonies for sure

Hopefully, if my health holds, I'll be in Belize on a full time basis by October of this year. Just tired of all the drama. At least down there you can grease a few palms and get something done. Only thing holding me back is the granddaughter getting married in Sept. If that goes away so will I.

• Upvote 1