Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Campaign Aide Carter Page May Have Been Russian Agent

Trump Campaign Aide Carter Page May Have Been Russian Agent, Justice Department Believed, According to Nunes Memo

President Donald Trump’s Justice Department had reason to suspect that former Trump campaign associate Carter Page was a Russian agent, according to a Republican memo.

The contentious and secret memo, allegedly created by Republicans to discredit the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, shows that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved an application to continue surveillance of Page, sources told The New York Times.

The memo alleges that the FBI and Justice Department did not adequately explain to a judge that they were relying partly on research by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele when they sought to renew a warrant for surveillance of Page from the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Court (FISA). Steele was the author of the highly controversial Russia dossier that alleged that Russia had been cultivating Trump for years.

B/A

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Now I see you on every page a fury Clinton's.  Soon you'll disappear from the forum and then I'm sure you'll come back together with Shabbs to us - the Trump supporters.... :D

http://www.breitbart.com/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/29/report-deputy-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-stepping/

Pass thanks.....I prefer to think for myself.  ;)

f4c81374fac868c0b17e79265d4911c6.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

B/A, Shabs, you missed the entire meaning of what was stated. This points out that the FBI, the DOJ, and the Obama Administration approved the internal process to pursue FISA warrant based on fabricated and unsubstantiated information. This is showing and calling out the violation of 4th Amendment rights by the US Government.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

B/A, Shabs, you missed the entire meaning of what was stated. This points out that the FBI, the DOJ, and the Obama Administration approved the internal process to pursue FISA warrant based on fabricated and unsubstantiated information. This is showing and calling out the violation of 4th Amendment rights by the US Government.

Indy

Indy

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I find it odd that these guys don't get it... Right or wrong, you don't want to upset our intelligence people. Let's be honest every politician has a skeleton in their closet and they will find it. Why the party of law and order is trying to tear down our law enforcement agencies is really bizarre. JMHO.

B/A

B/A, exposing corruption at all levels of Government is always the right thing to do. This is a "Deep-State" takedown and millions of people across this great country are cheering and many who didn't care are starting to take notice. 

I will make a prediction on this Tuesday, January 30th:

"The Democrat Party, the Left-Leaning MSM, and many in Hollywood are going to be exposed for the partisan Hacks they are and have been ever since DJT threw his hat in the ring. I say good riddance." 

Indy 

• Upvote 1

Don't forget the pizza joint in D.C.... Seriously, we have huge problem in America, but the conspiracy sites are getting old. Do you realize there are people who actually believe Mrs. Obama is a man? We live in a crazy world. If you think one side or the other in Washington is going to ruin their set-up you are only kidding yourself. Just keep voting for either of the two parties and things will never change. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity... They all need to be voted out. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Don't forget the pizza joint in D.C.... Seriously, we have huge problem in America, but the conspiracy sites are getting old. Do you realize there are people who actually believe Mrs. Obama is a man? We live in a crazy world. If you think one side or the other in Washington is going to ruin their set-up you are only kidding yourself. Just keep voting for either of the two parties and things will never change. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity... They all need to be voted out. JMHO

B/A

Let me be clear my friend...I think that there will be key people on both sides of the aisle being exposed for corruption. That is why Trump got elected...he was viewed as an outsider who could remove himself from party affiliation and shall I say, do the "right thing".

Now don't get me wrong, I have also felt that because Trump was not a politician and instead a business man, that he would not be considered a "traditional" president. In fact, Trump has a lot of baggage from his life and this baggage has not won a lot of people over. The "Never Trumper", the elite, Hollywood, MSM, DC, all look at Trump as a hick from the backwoods who stole the election and should have never set foot in the oval office. Their hatred of Trump allowed most to make the leap that the Trump-Russia Collusion story must be true because they couldn't explain any other way that he could have won. They never have paused to consider that their is a large voting block who sees DC as the cesspool that it is and Trump as a possible solution for cleaning things up.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 1

And yet the GOP, while voting to release their memo, in almost the same breath, votes to block the Dems response memo.  Yeah, it's all about truth alright.....politics as usual.  Nunes is a sneaky little weasel.  He proved that months ago when he sneaked off to the White House, unbeknownst to his own committee, to lick Trump's shoes.  They're all crooked and have one of the all time great con men running the show.  :facepalm:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/after-calling-to-release-the-memo-house-gop-blocking-a-memo-1148873283775

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Do you know the last time we had a blue red super moon visible in America was in 1866?

Andrew Jackson was president... I think God is sending us a message with tomorrow's celestial show... JMHO

B/A 

Andrew Jackson was not president in 1866.  I believe Andrew Johnson was president then.....the consensus "worst president ever".....until now that is.  I believe his crown is in peril.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Andrew Jackson was not president in 1866.  I believe Andrew Johnson was president then.....the consensus "worst president ever".....until now that is.  I believe his crown is in peril.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for the correction.

My bad I had a big typo there or Freudian slip... Still the message remains the same.

B/A

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Trey Gowdy is a classic example of what is wrong with America... Of course he is just one of many examples mind you.

B/A

His questions are to the point. They bother people. When that happens people get wanky and start trying to discredit the questioner. 

People try to deflect away from the truth. 

Why would I want to read a response from the same party that paid to have a fake dossier made and then cause 1 year of wasted money to have a legally elected president removed? 

Why isn't that the big question.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

His questions are to the point. They bother people. When that happens people get wanky and start trying to discredit the questioner. 

People try to deflect away from the truth. 

Why would I want to read a response from the same party that paid to have a fake dossier made and then cause 1 year of wasted money to have a legally elected president removed? 

Why isn't that the big question.

Who ever put the confused emoji on this post, please ask and I will try to clarify it.

• Upvote 2