Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you use Facebook check this out...

moose 57

Or just don't use social media... When I tell people I have no accounts on facebook, twitter, etc., usually the response is "you're lucky". I guess it takes up a lot of people's time and yes my friends who have accounts tell me they have 500 friends or whatever, and I ask how many do you really know, because most of us can count our friends on two hands and maybe our feet. JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1

Ok, I did this and certainly found names there that I did not know but above these names is this message,

The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "Following me." These people may not be your friends or followers.”  

Having said this, I will block these names to be on the cautious side but I am going to check around Facebook to see if there is another way to see who is following another. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Ok, I did this and certainly found names there that I did not know but above these names is this message,

The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "Following me." These people may not be your friends or followers.”  

Having said this, I will block these names to be on the cautious side but I am going to check around Facebook to see if there is another way to see who is following another. 

BG I'm trying to delete all but cant only 1 at a time +1

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flash101 said:

BG I'm trying to delete all but cant only 1 at a time +1

That is the only way. I am not convinced it is a problem.  Note carefully the wording of the sentence above the names: The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "Following me." These people may not be your friends or followers.

”Following me” are the words that caused the names to appear.. I am not a big Facebook user so if they are following me, they have chosen a very boring person. Lol . I bet if we compared names, we would all have the same names in the list. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

That is the only way. I am not convinced it is a problem.  Note carefully the wording of the sentence above the names: The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "Following me." These people may not be your friends or followers.

”Following me” are the words that caused the names to appear.. I am not a big Facebook user so if they are following me, they have chosen a very boring person. Lol . I bet if we compared names, we would all have the same names in the list. 

Thnx +1

Note to all Facebook users.....don't post any pictures, thoughts, grandma's recipes, bank account numbers or other personal items you don't want shared.....and never ever ever ever post stupid things like...."headed to the airport for a week of fun in the sun".  If you do, you might as well share the location of your hide-a-key to spare yourself the grief of replacing a broken window when you get home to your empty ransacked home.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Note to all Facebook users.....don't post any pictures, thoughts, grandma's recipes, bank account numbers or other personal items you don't want shared.....and never ever ever ever post stupid things like...."headed to the airport for a week of fun in the sun".  If you do, you might as well share the location of your hide-a-key to spare yourself the grief of replacing a broken window when you get home to your empty ransacked home.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

YUUUP Priceless Info +1

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Or just don't use social media... When I tell people I have no accounts on facebook, twitter, etc., usually the response is "you're lucky". I guess it takes up a lot of people's time and yes my friends who have accounts tell me they have 500 friends or whatever, and I ask how many do you really know, because most of us can count our friends on two hands and maybe our feet. JMHO

B/A

I'd say ..True what you stated above, B/A... From what I gathered  ( friends' sons & daughters)  it all looks like a kind of competiton going on among young folks ( " I have more friends / followers than you" sort of thing)

I don't participate in any of those ( Facebook, etc) myself....But I'm sure there's also a lot of good stuff  in there, which I do respect...Some of my friends ( female and male ones)  have it  and enjoy it...It's a matter of taste I'd guess.... and if you feel inclined to that stuff, great...I'm not, personally

• Thanks 1