Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain does the service of transferring funds to citizens electronically

yota691

Rafidain Bank announces the activation of electronic money transfer service inside Iraq

Rafidain Bank announces the activation of electronic money transfer service inside Iraq

Twilight News    
 5 hours ago

Shafaq News / Rafidain Bank announced on Sunday the activation of the transfer of funds to citizens electronically between the branches of the State Bank on the one hand and private banks on the other in Baghdad and the provinces.

The information office of the bank said in a statement to the twilight news that it was decided to apply the system of electronic remittances and a citizen who has funds in the banks of civil governorates can transfer his assets to Rafidain Bank in any province and a short period.

The move also includes a citizen who does not have an account at the bank who can also transfer money anywhere.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 7

Al-Rafidain Bank announced the activation of the transfer of funds to citizens electronically between the branches of the State Bank on the one hand and private banks on the other in Baghdad and the provinces.
The bank’s information office said in a statement that it “decided to apply the system of electronic remittances and a citizen who has funds in the banks of civil authorities in the transfer of his assets to Rafidain Bank in any province and a short period.”
“This step also includes a citizen who does not have an account at the bank who can also transfer his money wherever he is,” the statement said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5401.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Rafidain Bank announced the activation of the transfer of funds to citizens electronically between the branches of the State Bank on the one hand and private banks on the other in Baghdad and the provinces. 
The bank's information office said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "It was decided to apply the system of electronic remittances and a citizen who has funds in the banks of civil authorities in the transfer of assets to Rafidain Bank in any province and a short period." 
"This step also includes a citizen who does not have an account at the bank who can also transfer his money wherever he is," the statement said.

Views 491   Date Added 01/28/2018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The below statement ccaught my attention because why would non-members of a bank need to transfer money wherever he is.  I think we are close.

The bank's information office said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "It was decided to apply the system of electronic remittances and a citizen who has funds in the banks of civil authorities in the transfer of assets to Rafidain Bank in any province and a short period." 
"This step also includes a citizen who does not have an account at the bank who can also transfer his money wherever he is," the statement said

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain does the service of transferring funds to citizens electronically

•  
  •  28 January 2018
  •  
  •  9:29 p
  •  
  •  
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%

Baghdad - Asia News Channel

Rafidain Bank announced on Sunday the activation of the transfer of funds to citizens electronically between the branches of the bank on the one hand and private banks in the other in Baghdad and the provinces.

"It is decided to apply the system of electronic transfers, and the citizen who has funds in the civil banks in the provinces can transfer his assets to Rafidain Bank in any province and a short period," the bank's press office said in a statement.

"This step also includes a citizen who does not have an account at the bank who can also transfer his money wherever he is," the statement said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

5401.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Views 491   Date Added 01/28/2018

That bill has a 1 in the upper left corner.  Could that be a lower denom?

Or is it some bill from another country?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gregp said:

That is a 2003 series banknote. It’s still in circulation. 

Wait, they have $1 bills in circulation? I thought there were no lower denoms in circulation. If I knew that, I would have made sure my source of my dinars got those instead and never have to worry about a lop off the larger bills.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, NextYear said:

Wait, they have $1 bills in circulation? I thought there were no lower denoms in circulation. If I knew that, I would have made sure my source of my dinars got those instead and never have to worry about a lop off the larger bills.

Cant get $1 notes or we all would have them and so would the people in Iraq. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I think it's the $10,000 note. Not sure though. 

10 minutes ago, rwharnden said:

It is a $10,000 note

Ah yeah, just checked the CBI website and it is indeed a 10,000 note. The backside has the printed 10,000 the side with the headshot has the squiggly line that looks like a 1.

file-150952516466872.jpg

file-150952501120132.jpg

Edited by NextYear
  • Thanks 1