Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fed res

Junior1

Treat as rumor of course, i am not one to post any thing as my record here indicates, but yesterday i received a call from a friend and he told me he had news about the Dinars we have been holding on to for around 8 years, he told me that he was a part of a group that put all their Dinars into a basket and that they sent them away to the federal reserve where they are being held until the upcoming revaluation, nothing really ground breaking yet until he told me that holding your dinar under your matres wasnt the right way to proceed that the revaluation of the dinar would only be available to those who went through this procedure and that the revaluation wouldnt be open to the public, that all dinars not held in this fashion would be considered a collectors item and their value would be lost.

Also that the revaluation would come in at around 2.5- 1 per dolar. Like i said this is all rumor but if someone has more info about these deposits into the federal reserve please share, i wasnt aware that this procedure would be available thanks  

Junior1

• Junior1
  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Treat as rumor of course, i am not one to post any thing as my record here indicates, but yesterday i received a call from a friend and he told me he had news about the Dinars we have been holding on to for around 8 years, he told me that he was a part of a group that put all their Dinars into a basket and that they sent them away to the federal reserve where they are being held until the upcoming revaluation, nothing really ground breaking yet until he told me that holding your dinar under your matres wasnt the right way to proceed that the revaluation of the dinar would only be available to those who went through this procedure and that the revaluation wouldnt be open to the public, that all dinars not held in this fashion would be considered a collectors item and their value would be lost.

Also that the revaluation would come in at around 2.5- 1 per dolar. Like i said this is all rumor but if someone has more info about these deposits into the federal reserve please share, i wasnt aware that this procedure would be available thanks  

okay junior1, please say that you're joking because NObody is that dumb. The whole idea behind the secondary market for Iraqi dinar was so that regular people would buy and hold the currency as a store of future value. Then they would return it to the banks for the appreciation value and then the banks hold the dinar as foreign currency reserves. The groups who take your dinar and hodl it for you are known as thieves. Your people will never see their dinar again. I hope you didn't put your dinar in that "basket"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When the rate is released on CBI & FOREX, the rate will go live around the world at the same time. The official exchange rate will be the only rate. No special rates for special people.

You can only negotiate with the bank over perks &  interest rates & exchange fees. This is how currency exchange system work, folks.

A nation's Central Bank cannot select & chose who get to exchange & who gets a better rate of exchange.

All these rumors you hear of the Kurds being paid a lower rate are just that.

Bottom line....currency is currency & has the same value no matter who holds it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Junior1 said:

I did not put my dinars in this basket, it was interesting to see to what extent how far people will go to scam others, I only posted info so other people wouldn't be robbed of their blessing.

So are u sending me your dinars or not

the window is closing 

very little time

hurry