Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 27 may be day that matters most

Drstain

This is the headline from AOL today. Provided for the Politico Daily article (link attached) Thought the headline was interesting, what do you think?

A lot can change in next few months -- including public opinion of Obama, the economy and the BP oil crisis.

www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/18/handicapping-the-201o-election-the-five-biggest-mysteries/?ncid=webmail

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the headline from AOL today. Provided for the Politico Daily article (link attached) Thought the headline was interesting, what do you think?

A lot can change in next few months -- including public opinion of Obama, the economy and the BP oil crisis.

www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/18/handicapping-the-201o-election-the-five-biggest-mysteries/?ncid=webmail

I honestly don't think the public opinion of OBAMA will change....Unless it keeps getting worse, which it has and will, he is the wrong person to be in the position that he is in.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I honestly don't think the public opinion of OBAMA will change....Unless it keeps getting worse, which it has and will, he is the wrong person to be in the position that he is in.

We, the people will change the course of the problem in November. The USA needs SANE people in power! ! !

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

We, the people will change the course of the problem in November. The USA needs SANE people in power! ! !

Don't get me started, I don't need the S/S lurking. "WE THE PEOPLE" will not put up with any more of this BS!

• Upvote 6

http://www.politicsd...s/?ncid=webmail

Thanks for the post Drstain

• Upvote 1

Don't get me started, I don't need the S/S lurking. "WE THE PEOPLE" will not put up with any more of this BS!

AMEN my brothers. Lets flush the toilet !!!!!!!!!!! Time for CHANGE all the way around the block. Lets git er done in Nov

• Upvote 2

Yeah did any of you see Biden on fox last night spewing that he thinks we are going to be very surprised at how the elections coming up will go.....as if he is confident that something is going to happen to change the vast majority of those who don't like what O is doing? Or maybe that they will at least get their people back on their side!!! lets see if I can get a link to that!

yeah here you go.....He Guarantees that America is "coming back" how could he guarantee that????? That's a pretty big statement for a vp to just throw around...of course he throws a lot of crap around,

Lest there be any doubts about Democrats' chances of retaining the House majority in November, Vice President Biden confidently strove to put them to rest Monday, saying he guarantees it.

Speaking at a fundraising lunch for Congressional candidate Bryan Lentz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mr. Biden said Democrats will need to make their case that their policies are working. “I guarantee you that Pennsylvania is coming back. I guarantee you that America is coming back,” he said.

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/19/biden-says-dems-have-house-win-in-the-bag/

well...hmmm...sure america is coming back, eventually...no thanks to the democrats...they will try to take credit tho....its a silly pattern that they try every political season..oh and wait for their october surprise....always some scandal that they can have the democrat led media point to for weeks

Yeah did any of you see Biden on fox last night spewing that he thinks we are going to be very surprised at how the elections coming up will go.....as if he is confident that something is going to happen to change the vast majority of those who don't like what O is doing? Or maybe that they will at least get their people back on their side!!! lets see if I can get a link to that!

yeah here you go.....He Guarantees that America is "coming back" how could he guarantee that????? That's a pretty big statement for a vp to just throw around...of course he throws a lot of crap around,

Lest there be any doubts about Democrats' chances of retaining the House majority in November, Vice President Biden confidently strove to put them to rest Monday, saying he guarantees it.

Speaking at a fundraising lunch for Congressional candidate Bryan Lentz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mr. Biden said Democrats will need to make their case that their policies are working. “I guarantee you that Pennsylvania is coming back. I guarantee you that America is coming back,” he said.

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/19/biden-says-dems-have-house-win-in-the-bag/

When the RV does occur, Obama will do everything he can to take credit for the positive economic impact that it will have. But, make no mistake, we would not have the opportunity to invest in Iraq were it not for George Bush (2003).

Know The Truth, and The Truth will make you free!!

The clowns have taken over the circus. I know no one's in charge in Iraq, but more, and more it seems like Iraq is the Roman Empire compared to the United States. I have never been this disgusted with a presidency in my 51 years as I am with this one!!! It is time for good God fearing Americans to place people in Washington who are grounded in reality. I mean really... for crying out loud... NASA's chief mission now is improving relations with the Islamic world?!?!... What next, is the IRS going to take on third world hunger? Maybe he will let the Department of agriculture take on the banking crisis. The last one out of Washington please turn out the lights.

The Democrats won't be satisfied until our tax rate is 100% and they can take care of all our needs. That experiment worked out really well for the Soviet Union.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

Man, I hope you guys are right. I'm somewhat leary that if O has dinars planned to use to depleat our deficit when RV happens, then his rating will soar, and the same people who put him in (and some who didn't) will love him again and keep him in. I'm not sure there are enough of us to change that or not. I'm praying, but his deception runs deep, and I believe the timing of all of this is not on accident.

The clowns have taken over the circus. I know no one's in charge in Iraq, but more, and more it seems like Iraq is the Roman Empire compared to the United States. I have never been this disgusted with a presidency in my 51 years as I am with this one!!! It is time for good God fearing Americans to place people in Washington who are grounded in reality. I mean really... for crying out loud... NASA's chief mission now is improving relations with the Islamic world?!?!... What next, is the IRS going to take on third world hunger? Maybe he will let the Department of agriculture take on the banking crisis. The last one out of Washington please turn out the lights.

i know its not a laughing matter....your very serious, i feel the same way....but im laughing, its all so ridiculous.....turn out the lights, leave them on...i couldnt care, just get out of washington, and quit ruining my country.....last thing i want to say....i can see november from my home, these elections will be an incredible eye opener to the demo's

Hmmmmm,

Well I thought about this for a while.... My opinion would change in a huge way smile.gifof Obama if he resigned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would sure be doing a great deal of good for the American people if he did

Now this would sure be hope!!!!!!!!

But it's obama were talking about, he can't do anything for the good of our great US of A, so, wishfull thinking... sad.gif

Edited by carlablum

The Democrats won't be satisfied until our tax rate is 100% and they can take care of all our needs. That experiment worked out really well for the Soviet Union.

amen brother! If we don't do a serious house cleaning come November I am afraid we are on a irreversable course that will forever change this great country for the worse.

Edited by mhl0521

When the RV does occur, Obama will do everything he can to take credit for the positive economic impact that it will have. But, make no mistake, we would not have the opportunity to invest in Iraq were it not for George Bush (2003).

Know The Truth, and The Truth will make you free!!

I agree with you 110% - GWB is the reason, lets hope that O doesnt try and take credit, but im sure he will.

In Scripture, in the chronology of Israel's kings, the Lord judged each one by only one criteria....did they do what was right in HIS eyes, or did they do what was evil? And the nation was often judged according to their leadership. We have an evil, godless king! If the Christian people of this country will unite, for once in our life times, when it comes to the election process, there are still enough of us to elect anyone we want to public office.....but not for long. We have this year, and the 2012 election, but if we don't set aside petty differences, and personalities, and unite behind men or women who are not ashamed to stand behind a podium and declare the USA to be a Christian nation, and do what is RIGHT, then WE DESERVE what comes next. Bondage, judgement, economic depression. We have ignored the Source of America's blessings for decades, as we have re-written our history books, tolerated evil for the sake of entertainment and social acceptance, and murdered our babies for convenience sake. And still HE blesses us. But not forever. It's time to wake up America. It's our last chance. I believe this is our last season before he turns His back, and lifts His hand of protection, and turns us over to our own evil practices. REPENTENCE IS CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!

• Upvote 3

I agree with you 110% - GWB is the reason, lets hope that O doesnt try and take credit, but im sure he will.

I "liked" the Bush's, but that doesn't excuse the previous administrations, congress and Senate (since the 50's) from their greedy self appointed, egotistical, self serving, unbiased, ideas (not all, but a majority) from reading the US Constitution and making sure that the limits of power be observed, obeyed and monitored for the people and by the people. Let's face it WE the people have gone through a period of servitude with the idea that all would be taken care of without watching the candy store. Just because you like someone doesn't mean you vote for that person. Vote for the individual that has the sense to take care of our coutry by the laws set forth by the US Constitution. It is not a guide line, it is a set of rules to monitor the power hungry individuals in this country who have determined that they know what is best for us instead of listening to what "The People" have to say. If we have $1 to spend, we darn well better know how it will be repaid without an increase in our tax rate. We left terany and taxation in GB 200 years ago because of over taxation.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury Should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assiistance to the foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero- 55 BC

I guarantee America is is comming back after Biden to throw him out with the rest of them!

Its not going to be fair no matter how you look at it.

First of all.... The econonmy took a down turn the last 2 years of the Bush era. COINCIDENTLY.... thats when the Democrats took power.

Second the realestate bubble that hit the economy was put in place by Clinton(another DEM but not with the mission to kill the USA), with his "every family should own a home". This is also why lenders were allowed to lend you 125% of the value of your home.

I feel that Alan Greenspan saw this comming and decided to retire.

and THIRD

Even though Bush put us into this Iraqi war... he did say we would not be totally paying for it. Now it looks like Iraq may pull the world economy out of its problems. IF THE RV EVER GETS DONE!!!

BUT BUSH WILL NOT GET THE CREDIT AS STATED ABOVE!!!!

Some things in this life just arent fair. Delay in the dinar is one of them, but good will come out of this. I think this is going to create a lot of millionairs..

GO RV

Kingfish

biggrin.gif

http://whitehouse.bl...win-in-the-bag/

!!!!!biggrin.gif