Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 January 2018

Adam Montana

Adam said...At SOME POINT they are going to be ready to pull the trigger on this “damn” thing!

There Adam goes again...he went there...let the Beaver jokes begin!!! :eyebrows: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Sandfly Sir and your Awesome long time and “Newbie” Mods!  I have always appreciated your being real and being such a stable voice with the Dinar...but now in VIP already leadin’ the charge thru new investment opportunities...can’t thank your team enough for all the good information!  Much appreciated!!! :tiphat:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Adam said...At SOME POINT they are going to be ready to pull the trigger on this “damn” thing!

There Adam goes again...he went there...let the Beaver jokes begin!!! :eyebrows: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Sandfly Sir and your Awesome long time and “Newbie” Mods!  I have always appreciated your being real and being such a stable voice with the Dinar...but now in VIP already leadin’ the charge thru new investment opportunities...can’t thank your team enough for all the good information!  Much appreciated!!! :tiphat:

It's OK he was just coming from hangin out wit Doc, TJ, and me at the TFYU. Probably had one too many crypto Mai Tai's.   

Ya know that Rum will make a sailor out of all of us. :lmao::pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580228837/a-dozen-camels-disqualified-from-saudi-beauty-pageant-over-botox-injections

Maybe Adam can comment on this in next week's chat.... there has got to be a joke in here somewhere....  :)

I’m sure we all could have a lotta fun with that one...but it surely wouldn’t involve sounding politically correct!!! :lmao: :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I cannot afford to get into crypto right now, not at $10K+ a coin. Wish I was 50 cent thou.

FYI because I did not know this at first you did not have to buy a whole Bitcoin all at once you can buy a tenth of a coin 50 bucks whatever you can afford to buy just buy what you can afford.... Also you can go the other option like I did and bought some Litecoin actually or ethereum but just wanted to give you some information case you don't have it

• Like 2

5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I cannot afford to get into crypto right now, not at $10K+ a coin. Wish I was 50 cent thou.

No worries!  That thought is what kept me out this past year...until someone also put me straight!  I would take Adams advise and sign up for Coinbase...the transfer whatever you can afford to into that account.  From there the possibilities are almost endless...but start basic and grow it from there (VIP has some good info...right from Jolly Ol’ St. Nick!)😉

• Like 2

Hey Rod and everyone for that matter.  Yes you can start small - $25 - $50 in crypto.  I moved $25 into verge when it was under a penny in early December ... transferred $100 into Etherium in my Binance account and bought and sold DOT DON CFC CJ and XLM over the past few weeks gaining 15 to 150% on each one.

Not making millions, but the right timing had turned that $25 into almost $1000 before the latest drop. I'm still holding about 6 different coins worth $500 now just waiting for the next wave.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BJinMontreal said:

Hey Rod and everyone for that matter.  Yes you can start small - $25 - $50 in crypto.  I moved $25 into verge when it was under a penny in early December ... transferred $100 into Etherium in my Binance account and bought and sold DOT DON CFC CJ and XLM over the past few weeks gaining 15 to 150% on each one.

Not making millions, but the right timing had turned that $25 into almost $1000 before the latest drop. I'm still holding about 6 different coins worth $500 now just waiting for the next wave.

I'm not trading as much since I found out that each trade is considered a taxable event as far as the IRS is concerned.  As of Dec 31, like kind exchanges only apply to real estate only.  I started using cointracking.info to help out with that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2018 at 2:28 PM, new york kevin said:

My friend, you're thinking about it all wrong. 

Instead of thinking of Bitcoin as a coin, think of Bitcoin as a 401k. You can start with as little as $10 dollars. I did just that on Gemini back on Nov. 25th of last year. Look at this..............

Dashboard

Welcome,  Scotty
USD Balance
$0.00
BTC Balance
0.00117618 BTC My Bitcoin amount
ETH Balance
0 ETH
Account Value (appx) 

$12.96  What it's worth today. 
USD Available to Trade
$0.00
BTC Available to Trade
0.00117618 BTC
ETH Available to Trade
0 ETH

Transaction History

Date Description
Nov 25 2017 at 4:45:06 AM Completed limit buy order for 0.00117618 BTC @ $8,473.15 for a total of $9.97

So as everyone can see My initial $10 dollar investment from Thanksgiving is still up 30% even after the Bitcoin correction. You tell me where you can get a 30% return on your investment in only two months. 

So what is the best way to begin? 

Follow the SMART MONEY, And that is in VIP

Go here to get in.

But just because I really want everyone to get into Bitcoin, because I know what is coming, I will tell you how to get into it without VIP

But I must warn you without the info that I and so many others are providing in VIP you will have a much more difficult time with this investment. 

The best way to get into Bitcoin is at Coinbase.com.  

You will have to link up your bank account but don't worry we've all done it and it's perfectly safe with them. Once you've done that just deposit what ever amount of money you wish to into your Coinbase account and your are off to the races. 

One other thing people, I can say this, the general consensus among the more knowledgeable in the crypto world is that Bitcoin will end 2018 somewhere between $50,000 and $100,000 dollars. Now just think about what that will do to my ten dollar investment over on Gemini 

And after you've thought about that ask yourselves one more question. 

How much money would you have if you just put $10 dollars a week into Bitcoin for the whole year? 

YEAH, :bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb:now that light is going off. 

I beg of you all, please don't miss this boat :pirateship::bagofmoney:It's too easy to get on and you will deeply regret not doing so by Christmas.

Your dear Friend.

Santa

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My friend, you're thinking about it all wrong. 

Instead of thinking of Bitcoin as a coin, think of Bitcoin as a 401k. You can start with as little as $10 dollars. I did just that on Gemini back on Nov. 25th of last year. Look at this..............

Dashboard

Welcome,  Scotty
USD Balance
$0.00
BTC Balance
0.00117618 BTC My Bitcoin amount
ETH Balance
0 ETH
Account Value (appx) 

$12.96  What it's worth today. 
USD Available to Trade
$0.00
BTC Available to Trade
0.00117618 BTC
ETH Available to Trade
0 ETH

Transaction History

Date Description
Nov 25 2017 at 4:45:06 AM Completed limit buy order for 0.00117618 BTC @ $8,473.15 for a total of $9.97

So as everyone can see My initial $10 dollar investment from Thanksgiving is still up 30% even after the Bitcoin correction. You tell me where you can get a 30% return on your investment in only two months. 

So what is the best way to begin? 

Follow the SMART MONEY, And that is in VIP

Go here to get in.

But just because I really want everyone to get into Bitcoin, because I know what is coming, I will tell you how to get into it without VIP

But I must warn you without the info that I and so many others are providing in VIP you will have a much more difficult time with this investment. 

The best way to get into Bitcoin is at Coinbase.com.  

You will have to link up your bank account but don't worry we've all done it and it's perfectly safe with them. Once you've done that just deposit what ever amount of money you wish to into your Coinbase account and your are off to the races. 

One other thing people, I can say this, the general consensus among the more knowledgeable in the crypto world is that Bitcoin will end 2018 somewhere between $50,000 and $100,000 dollars. Now just think about what that will do to my ten dollar investment over on Gemini 

And after you've thought about that ask yourselves one more question. 

How much money would you have if you just put $10 dollars a week into Bitcoin for the whole year? 

YEAH, :bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb:now that light is going off. 

I beg of you all, please don't miss this boat :pirateship::bagofmoney:It's too easy to get on and you will deeply regret not doing so by Christmas.

Your dear Friend.

Santa

ladyGrace'sDaddy

Wow that was EXCELLENT ADVICE. Loved the 401k idea and the $10.00 a week idea. 🥃🏆🏆🥇🥇 

• Thanks 1